Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Central OR Coast
First Name
Martin
Last Name
S.
Member #

Yup I used to work in Rancho Cordova. Lots of companies out that direction.
Used to be nothin but a few residences & dredge tailings & grape vines. Fair Oaks was the same except swap the grapes for olives. We use to ride our mini bikes & shoot .22s where all the office buildings are now.

• Haha
Reactions: RoarinRow

Ashton

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

Near the Rubicon
First Name
Hari
Last Name
See Above
Met Overland Bound member @ALNSM_Overland today after talking to him online for over a year [emoji846] great guy and can't wait to see his future videos of the trip he is currently on [emoji846] Safe travels my friend! View attachment 110790View attachment 110791
Can you tell me more about where those accessories were sourced for the Tucson and also, if you know, what size and make of tires those are? My tuckson needs some upgrades and those would be a good start.

Joey83

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Sandnes, Norway
First Name
Joachim
Last Name
Sandven
Member #

Can you tell me more about where those accessories were sourced for the Tucson and also, if you know, what size and make of tires those are? My tuckson needs some upgrades and those would be a good start.
What accessories?

The "bullbar" came with my car and all I did was to add a small cheap 80W lightbar.

The black plastic on the hood (bugshield) was found on ebay and the small things on top of the mirror I found at a local autoparts store here in Norway.

The tires were Toyo Open Country A/T in a 235/60-17 but I would not reccomend that size tires first 1st gen Tucson as they rubbed alot every time I moved the wheel even the slightest amount side to side, if I was to buy another Tucson like that I would go with a 215/70-16 size as the Toyo's gave me nothing but trouble with the powersteering pump (it got replaced twice and still kept leaking after I sold the car)

Reactions: 9Mike2 and Ashton

diabetiktaco

Local Expert New Jersey, USA
Launch Member

Explorer I

Marlboro Township, NJ, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Beauchea
Member #

Was heading up to the Georgia Traverse today with my son. We rolled through Mountain City and I saw this sweet looking Disco 5 pull out. Of course I had to pull in behind him being that I’m in a Disco II. We ended up in A traffic jam. My impatience got the best of me and I went in a different direction. Good seeing you.
View attachment 137214
Anyone know who this is? Interested in rig info..

Elusive

Rank I

Contributor III

Couldn’t catch the full size black rig on I 8 yesterday east of San Diego. You had the badge and I wanted to show you mine on the drivers side but my jk on 40s doesn’t like anything above 83 mph.

Reactions: SSG ALLHANDS

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Driving on Hwy 50 east bound in Placerville today it was awesome to see several rigs heading off on a trip, all sporting their Overland Bound Badges. Have a great weekend everyone!