Roseville, CA
First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Hersey
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W6GTB
98% sure I spotted Michael/Corrie in the LC headed eastbound on I-80 above Colfax today around 11am. KC lites and jerry cans looked to be a match. I was westbound so didn't get a good look.

Reactions: JCWages

Bob (Fishingbob)

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Aransas Pass, Texas
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Burton
Member #

I had the opportunity to meet some of the Overland Bound members that live in and around the Corpus Christi, TX area. This was a meet and Greet/ Bonfire event organized by Courtney (csacco member# 19786)-Great job!! The weather was absolutely fantastic (for this time of the year). Adult beverages,Roasted hot dogs, chips and great company. Sounds like future event plans are on the way -maybe an overnight event down on the beach on Padre Island National Seashore (PINS)--looking forward to it.

Here is a list of the members that participated in the event: Great group!!!!

Courtney (csacco) member# 19786
Clint (offroadRN) member# 15423
Mando (mando147) member# 2588-(Olivia)
Austin (austinK) member# 19734
Bob (fishingbob) member# 11515
John M
Brandon M

If I missed anyone -I'm sorry-I am working of the paper-plate I sent around to collect names.
Thanks Bob
Bob IMG_1218.jpg

SinisterJK

Rank VI
Launch Member

Educator I

Orlando, FL, USA
First Name
Bryant
Last Name
S
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS: WRFC851
While I was in Tennessee a few weeks back on a trip to the Smokys & Windrock Park I met member @BlountOverland #12700. As I signed my member number on a pic for their wall he extended a warm hand shake and and said pleasure to meet ya I’m 12700. Was awesome to have a fellow member just randomly recognize I was referring to my OB member number but to see how great and diverse across the country and the world our community is! Super down to earth and fellow jeeper. I met him at his shop Cades Cove Jeep Outpost, whenever your in that part of TN you gota check them out. Great group of guys!
IMG_0868.JPGIMG_0865.JPGIMG_0871.JPG

soarvet

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Buford, GA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Miller
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
Was heading up to the Georgia Traverse today with my son. We rolled through Mountain City and I saw this sweet looking Disco 5 pull out. Of course I had to pull in behind him being that I’m in a Disco II. We ended up in A traffic jam. My impatience got the best of me and I went in a different direction. Good seeing you.
716C3C68-81FD-4697-83CB-0D7D6D5D5B77.jpeg