Calle Oeste, Landete, España
First Name
daniel
Last Name
vilar
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
ea5rc
i would certainly meet you in Monegros with my friend Seb. We both have Jeep Wranglers. He has a black TJ, i have a red YJ. Not the most efficient travelling rigs but fun toys. Yes Daniel, let's do this ! Let's find informations for Monegros and try to set up a rally there. I already found some nice trails on wikiloc there

https://fr.wikiloc.com/itineraires-tout-terrain/monegros-lecinena-alcubierre-22870784/photo-14568200
Ok, let's try a meeting in monegros this year. I will collect all the information in Spanish forums about routes and camping in the area. It would be a pleasure.

Reactions: 76_overlander

76_overlander

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Biarritz, France
First Name
Angus
Last Name
LastName
Member #

The best moment to visit los Monegros is february - march - april and then october, due to high temperatures it is not a option to plan a trip there during summer (45C and more). Let's find out if we can sleep on light camp sites by the trails :)

Reactions: viveen4wd

viveen4wd

Rank VII
Launch Member

Steward I

First Name
daniel
Last Name
vilar
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
ea5rc
The best moment to visit los Monegros is february - march - april and then october, due to high temperatures it is not a option to plan a trip there during summer (45C and more). Let's find out if we can sleep on light camp sites by the trails :)
Ok, You have to try to go in April or May, that the nights are less cold and the days are still not hot. I'm collecting tracks and places to sleep. Since it's not all natural parks, I think we can spend the night. Sorry for taking a long time to answer but we are bundled with hospitals. A greeting.

Reactions: 76_overlander

76_overlander

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Biarritz, France
First Name
Angus
Last Name
LastName
Member #

april or may would be fantastic. I would have a preference for moments when my kids are on holidays so it's simple if they come with us and i love to share those adventures with them. So we'd have a choice between a) from the 13th to the 21st of april or b) from the 29th of may to the 3rd of june... Just my personal preferences but let's talk about that :)
What do you mean by " we are bundled with hospitals" ? You work in hospitals and do not have a lot of time for yourself ? Or you have health problems and have to go to hospitals often ?

Reactions: viveen4wd

viveen4wd

Rank VII
Launch Member

Steward I

First Name
daniel
Last Name
vilar
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
ea5rc
april or may would be fantastic. I would have a preference for moments when my kids are on holidays so it's simple if they come with us and i love to share those adventures with them. So we'd have a choice between a) from the 13th to the 21st of april or b) from the 29th of may to the 3rd of june... Just my personal preferences but let's talk about that :)
What do you mean by " we are bundled with hospitals" ? You work in hospitals and do not have a lot of time for yourself ? Or you have health problems and have to go to hospitals often ?
I like the 2 options, everything would be to square my girlfriend's vacation in one of the 2 options. The hospital is that my father-in-law has been admitted and we have been traveling from work to the hospital these past 2 weeks. And I have not had time for anything. This weekend it's time to rest and have it at home already.

76_overlander

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Biarritz, France
First Name
Angus
Last Name
LastName
Member #

==Please move this conversation to SOUTH EUROPE REGION and delete SOUTH WEST and SOUTH EAST regions from Europe==

:blush: THANKS :blush:

Pablo Borho

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Spain
Member #

Hi everyone I’m Pablo from near València at Oliva! I’ve had the forum somewhat with out checking it but I’ll check it from now on! Hopefully we can join up some time!

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

Hello Pablo,

Welcome, And as soon as this virus is gone we will try to go to Spain.

See you then.

Greetings from Robert

viveen4wd

Rank VII
Launch Member

Steward I

First Name
daniel
Last Name
vilar
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
ea5rc
Hi everyone I’m Pablo from near València at Oliva! I’ve had the forum somewhat with out checking it but I’ll check it from now on! Hopefully we can join up some time!
Hi pablo, we live near of valencia too. In landete.
Welcome to the forum and enjoy. Maybe before the cuarentine we can meet.
Regards