Influencer I

Biarritz, France
First Name
Angus
Last Name
LastName
Member #

Hello Daniel,

Not really in Spain, and quite the opposite of your location but i am from Biarritz, in french bask country, close to San Sebastian by the Atlantic Ocean :)

Reactions: viveen4wd

viveen4wd

Rank VII
Launch Member

Steward I

Calle Oeste, Landete, España
First Name
daniel
Last Name
vilar
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
ea5rc
We also want to visit irati and the royal bardenas, but we do not have a date yet. It's a medium-term plan ... Hehehe

76_overlander

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Biarritz, France
First Name
Angus
Last Name
LastName
Member #

Buenas :)
When you know you want to go to the Bardenas Reales or Iraty or Monegros, please tell me. Let’s keep each other posted so we do not miss any opportunity to meet somewhere :)

Reactions: viveen4wd

76_overlander

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Biarritz, France
First Name
Angus
Last Name
LastName
Member #

Lo hablo un poquito pero me faltan muchas palabras y hablar ingles es mas facil para mi, lo siento. Para los Monegros, i don't know anything except it's been a long time i want to go there. Sabes si esta posible dormir en el parque o si necesita un camping ? Do you have kids ? (i have two boys, one is 6, the other is 8, and a dog, so we like to hit the road the 5 of us). I'd love to do the Monegros !

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

As you see. It is a plan, we leave the 24th of may from Home, arrive in Andorra on the 25th and leave Spain on the 1th of june. Home on the 2nd of june.

viveen4wd

Rank VII
Launch Member

Steward I

First Name
daniel
Last Name
vilar
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
ea5rc
As you see. It is a plan, we leave the 24th of may from Home, arrive in Andorra on the 25th and leave Spain on the 1th of june. Home on the 2nd of june.
I visit your face page. Its a good planning of the travel. But I could not match you because of my work. I wish I could go is a beautiful area, I have visited a lot of jaca and ordesa and all the sierra de guara. We are in love with the Pyrenees.

Reactions: Robert OB 33/48

viveen4wd

Rank VII
Launch Member

Steward I

First Name
daniel
Last Name
vilar
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
ea5rc
Don't worry for the spanish, hehehe
Lo hablo un poquito pero me faltan muchas palabras y hablar ingles es mas facil para mi, lo siento. Para los Monegros, i don't know anything except it's been a long time i want to go there. Sabes si esta posible dormir en el parque o si necesita un camping ? Do you have kids ? (i have two boys, one is 6, the other is 8, and a dog, so we like to hit the road the 5 of us). I'd love to do the Monegros !
Don't worry for the spanish, hehehe.
About monegros I will collect all the information I can and I will share it with you. I do not have children ... but I would love to be a father. Hehehe I have girlfriend and dog and we usually get together with friends of the 4x4 to conquer new places.

Reactions: 76_overlander