Members Instagram ID

• HTML tutorial

Offroad Touring

Rank III

Advocate II

This is great. Added a bunch more IG accounts to follow. Problem is every time I see a great new rig picture it makes me feel the need to spend more money, dang it. And I love seeing pictures from the different and interesting places you all live and explore around. Very cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree mate, it's great seeing images from around the world and seeing where there adventures take them.

@offroad_touring

Sent from my D5833 using Overland Bound Talk mobile app

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

I just added a bunch more of you to my Instagram feed. When you see Explore_the_USA following you, that's me.

Reactions: Crispy

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

I posted my Instagram account...in white font. Now I'm on the app, and realise it has a white background...haha. Whoops.
Ah, I'm on my desktop, so I would normally have seen it. But I have trouble reading pages with black backgrounds, so I have the alternate style set with a white background, so didn't even see the white text. :)

RiverCityDave

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Austin, Texas
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Hunter
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Reactions: Zaq

anotherJeep

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Birmingham, Alabama
First Name
Cullen
Last Name
S
Member #

@steb.r
don't post often, but my new camera is going to be here soon so I hope to take and post a lot more. I also love seeing and getting ideas from other people's rigs so I will definitely start following people on this list