• HTML tutorial

Jeff Greene

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler I

Biddeford, Maine
Member #

The Autana sky 3!

It’s great! I’ve got 4 small kids and me my wife and the 3 bigger ones fit in it comfortably! (The baby doesn’t camp though!)
Do you love the Tepui? I've tried two CVT RTTs in the past couple months and both had waterproofing issues. If I get refunded I'm looking at switching to Tepui. Thanks!

Brayden keller

Rank III
Launch Member

Traveler I

Virginia
Member #

Do you love the Tepui? I've tried two CVT RTTs in the past couple months and both had waterproofing issues. If I get refunded I'm looking at switching to Tepui. Thanks!
Ya it’s solid! I have early disc degeneration in my back and love the mattress too, some say it’s firm but pack your favorite pillows and lay on ur sleeping back with a sheet or blanket and let the good night sleep go on! I’ve only been in one severe rain and it held up no issues. The only difference with the autana is that it comes with the annex (the zip on spare room. And honestly I never use it, it works great but when I camp I don’t need a spare room or enclosed area for anything. It takes up a good amount of room packing too, it packs in a separate sack but the sack is 2-2 1/2ft by 16” wide (a bit larger than a packed xl sleeping bag) with 4 kids it’s not worth the cargo space! But it does work well, I’ve seen serious glampers set up a mini toilet in there! people sell them used once or twice all the time on here though you might be able to pick one up for a good price!

Reactions: Jeff Greene

Jeff Greene

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler I

Biddeford, Maine
Member #

Ya it’s solid! I have early disc degeneration in my back and love the mattress too, some say it’s firm but pack your favorite pillows and lay on ur sleeping back with a sheet or blanket and let the good night sleep go on! I’ve only been in one severe rain and it held up no issues. The only difference with the autana is that it comes with the annex (the zip on spare room. And honestly I never use it, it works great but when I camp I don’t need a spare room or enclosed area for anything. It takes up a good amount of room packing too, it packs in a separate sack but the sack is 2-2 1/2ft by 16” wide (a bit larger than a packed xl sleeping bag) with 4 kids it’s not worth the cargo space! But it does work well, I’ve seen serious glampers set up a mini toilet in there! people sell them used once or twice all the time on here though you might be able to pick one up for a good price!
Thank you! I may switch to Tepui. My CVT has an annex room also. I don't use it much but I have 4 and 6 year old daughters and it makes a great changing area for them. I got the 3+ person size and we all fit pretty good but it's nice to be able to put 1-2 cots in the annex room too if we want. Just very disappointed with CVT.

Reactions: Brayden keller