Members Instagram ID

• HTML tutorial

ASNOBODY

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate II

Detroit, Michigan
Member #

Posting mine again…just got back from a little over a month away in Europe. Visited family and friends in England, Wales, France, Germany, Belgium, The Netherlands and finally painted a mural in Aalborg Denmark with my brother at the Museum of Modern Art there.

If you grew up in the 80s you might appreciate some of the subject matter lol…

(all spray paint)

Mostly art, auto and travel stuff.

ME

finlayforprez

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Member II

Ronks, PA, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
West
Member #

Wow, lots of new posts! :-) I love following all the new folks on Intagram, so many amazing photos and adventures. Everyone above that I liked their post, you are now being followed!

Now if I could figure out my stupid signature picture issue, haha! Cheers!

Edward Snow

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Queen Anne - Seattle, WA
Member #

Wow, lots of new posts! :-) I love following all the new folks on Intagram, so many amazing photos and adventures. Everyone above that I liked their post, you are now being followed!

Now if I could figure out my stupid signature picture issue, haha! Cheers!
I spent way too long yesterday trying to create a URL for a signature pic. Please share if you find out!

Reactions: finlayforprez

finlayforprez

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Member II

Ronks, PA, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
West
Member #

I spent way too long yesterday trying to create a URL for a signature pic. Please share if you find out!
I had a problem with Photobucket requiring you pay now for third party sites. I did that, but it has not kicked in. Grrr. I am very technically stupid, so hoping it works. Right now I removed the photo. The easiest way is to host your photo elsewhere and then click the photo icon and enter the URL to the photo.

Reactions: Edward Snow

Cam_Cam_Tech

Rank VI

Pathfinder III

Pleasant Hill, CA
First Name
Camilo
Last Name
Sanchez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6QLZ