pdx, or
First Name
Isaac
Last Name
Miller
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7BSB
Gotta say, the cigars got my interest. I'm looking to get into them. As a non cigarette smoker, where should I start? What do I need to know about technique? What goes well with whiskey? IPA's?
Pretty much everything goes with whiskey. IPAs can be a little bit tougher. I had a hard time, at first, pairing savory cigars with bitter IPAs, but I got ahold of it.
How do you take your coffee?
Odd question (but you're in UT, and your paring IPA and whiskey, so I felt safe), but gives me an idea of your palate

4x4_gump.619

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor III

Utah
Member #

Pretty much everything goes with whiskey. IPAs can be a little bit tougher. I had a hard time, at first, pairing savory cigars with bitter IPAs, but I got ahold of it.
How do you take your coffee?
Odd question (but you're in UT, and your paring IPA and whiskey, so I felt safe), but gives me an idea of your palate
Great connection. I never would have thought to wonder that, but the LDS influence out here can definitely make someone think if they have a slight idea. I like my coffee light, creamy and a little sweeter. I do enjoy a black cold brew though.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

The Nothing

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

pdx, or
First Name
Isaac
Last Name
Miller
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7BSB
Great connection... I like my coffee light, creamy and a little sweeter. I do enjoy a black cold brew though.
Connecticut wrapped cigars. Oliva Connecticut Reserve and CAO Gold are the first to come to mind and should be easy to find. There are plenty of others

Reactions: 4x4_gump.619

4x4_gump.619

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor III

Utah
Member #

Thanks dude! I've been stuck inside for the past three weeks so itching to get back out again!! Planning a Grand Canyon / Monument Valley trip as I type!
Monument Valley is on my soon to do list. I can't wait to see what you share!

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk