scott17818

Rank IV

Influencer II

Midcoast Maine
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Charlton
just a little winter camping trip into the North Maine Woods (Haymock lake Campsite (only place we found plowed out) got to test out my diesel heater, RTT in the winter. (was roughly 20-27 * F that night...
329699271_851512089252934_8781810302806255941_n.jpg

my new project..... It is an older Police Radar Trailer found it for $350 on FB marketplace.. It has a Torsion Axle (ok for now until I decide I need timbrens & electric brakes) I ordered a new door 12" x 24" for the drivers side that I plan to put towards the front, and a larger 30" x 24" hatch to replace the glass in the back. I also ordered new lights for the rear, and I plan to paint the trailer a darker color... so I ordered black buckets for the clearance lightsthe trailer itself wont look pretty its meant to be functional first. converting it over to 7pin wiring harness so I can charge an onboard battery bank via DC2DC charger while driving, and put a rack on top to handle the RTT, and deploy 2 100 Watt solar panels I was gifted at Christmas.
317463021_10159258932667794_28126199709149676_n.jpg

MrChris

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Port Hueneme, CA, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
March
Member #

Service Branch
Army Airborne Ranger
I had a '10 FJ and it was sent to the great junkyard in the sky due to a T-bone accident...I miss it every time I see another Green FJ!!! : (

Reactions: itsoutside

Matt_Whitman

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Claremont Nh
Member #

Hello. Been a long time since I’ve been on. I still have my Blazer and hit the local trails whenever I can. I’ll be retiring it though because I’m building a 1980 International Scout. The Blazer will be handed down to my son when that happens. I’m looking forward to off-roading and camping with him when that day comes.

Attachments

Sara_7af2a4

Rank 0

Contributor II

First Name
Sara
Last Name
Wong
Hi, I just happened to brush up on this post as well. It sounds like you're really experienced in these areas. The Land Cruiser rig is really quite interesting and I look forward to seeing more discussion on it!

Sara_7af2a4

Rank 0

Contributor II

First Name
Sara
Last Name
Wong
Hi, I just happened to brush up on this post as well. It sounds like you're really experienced in these areas. The Land Cruiser rig is really quite interesting and I look forward to seeing more discussion on it!

Sara_7af2a4

Rank 0

Contributor II

First Name
Sara
Last Name
Wong
Hi, I just happened to brush up on this post as well. It sounds like you're really experienced in these areas. The land cruiser rig is really quite interesting and I look forward to seeing more discussions about it!

Reactions: DintDobbs