Member Rides

• HTML tutorial

TheRubiconLife

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler I

Augusta, GA
Member #

2018, Jeep Wrangler JLUR. 2 inch Mopar/Fox lift, 37x12.5x17 on Method 301 wheels. I have not done allot of mods to it yet. I removed the rear bumper so I could get the spare on, bought a JTops sun screen for it, a must here in Georgia. Got a set of bead locks to help protect the rims from rock rash. The JL is well equipped for overland, lockers, disconnect sway bar, 4.10 gears, ect. Cant wait to get some trips under my belt.

We are just starting our overland adventures so we haven't really bought any equipment yet. Our first trip is to Uwharrie national park in NC in Oct. (shake out trip) We are going to start by using some of my camping equipment that I collected while I was in the military. I think our first big purchase will be a rack and roof tent in the next couple of months and do the Outer Banks this spring.

Robert Fullen

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Kerrville, Tx
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Fullen
Member #

Service Branch
None
2018, Jeep Wrangler JLUR. 2 inch Mopar/Fox lift, 37x12.5x17 on Method 301 wheels. I have not done allot of mods to it yet. I removed the rear bumper so I could get the spare on, bought a JTops sun screen for it, a must here in Georgia. Got a set of bead locks to help protect the rims from rock rash. The JL is well equipped for overland, lockers, disconnect sway bar, 4.10 gears, ect. Cant wait to get some trips under my belt.

We are just starting our overland adventures so we haven't really bought any equipment yet. Our first trip is to Uwharrie national park in NC in Oct. (shake out trip) We are going to start by using some of my camping equipment that I collected while I was in the military. I think our first big purchase will be a rack and roof tent in the next couple of months and do the Outer Banks this spring.
Tell me about your lift? Hows the ride? Was it costly? Are you happy with it? I have a 2018 Jlu also.