Launch Member

Traveler III

Carradale, Scotland
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Lester
Member #

Can somebody explain how to use the member map. It’s not intuitive and doesn’t respond to inputs in the control boxes. Occasionally I get a map of USA with icons all over it, occasionally nothing at all. When anything does happen, it’s very, very slow, leading me to think there’s something wrong. Thanks in anticipation, kind regards, K33F

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Can somebody explain how to use the member map. It’s not intuitive and doesn’t respond to inputs in the control boxes. Occasionally I get a map of USA with icons all over it, occasionally nothing at all. When anything does happen, it’s very, very slow, leading me to think there’s something wrong. Thanks in anticipation, kind regards, K33F
Hi there keeflester,

can you check again? This has been changed to a "Heat Map" to improve display performance, and we recently worked on the filters as well. Please let me know.

Thank you!

keeflester

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Carradale, Scotland
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Lester
Member #

Hi there keeflester,

can you check again? This has been changed to a "Heat Map" to improve display performance, and we recently worked on the filters as well. Please let me know.

Thank you!
Thanks Michael. This is much improved and I’m beginning to get to grips with the niceties. It’s still quite slow to respond to control inputs, I’m wondering if there’s a problem with the servers. kind regards, K33F