Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Hilton, New York, United States
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Borden
Member #

Screenshot_20180613-205645.png Hey y'all my name is Scott Borden. I found this group through instgram while checking out ideas on places to take my Jeep around NY. If anyone is interested in seeing more photos of me and my life or even more photos of my Jeep be sure to follow me on instagram. I just recently started upgrading suspension and will be putting the some new rubber on soon. Currently have a set of General Grabber AT2's sitting pretty in the garage so hopefully soon!

Name: Scott Borden
Instagram 1: LCM_Scott
Instagram 2: LCM_JeepAdventures
Vehicle: 2016 Jeep Patriot

Screenshot_20180613-205703.png

Last edited:

Piedra Baya

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Buenos Aires, Argentina
Member #

Hi all, I'm Ernesto from Buenos Aires, Argentina, two years ago I had the chance to buy my current rig, 3gen Toyota 4runner (1998), one owner, 88.000 KILOMETERS on the clock, officially serviced, its 4x4 with J shifter, 5 speed manual, and ... 4 cyl. 2,7 engine.
The thing got new coils and shocks, new tires, and we as a Family are beggining to explre and camp this wast and beatifull Country.

Cheers to all of you !!

Attachments

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey all!

I'm Alex from Orange County, CA. I drive a 2000 Mitsubishi Montero. Still pretty new to overlanding/offroading, but my buddies and I have done a couple two-nighters out in the Sierras and Anza Borrego.

Welcome to Overland B0und! There is a meet-up in Orange County that you might be interested in. Check out the meet-up page on the forum or on the OLB West FB page for details.

Ambulance911

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Hello,

I am Bryce from Seattle. I recently got married to a Colombian. For our honey moon we went on a 7 month overland trip from Seattle to Mexico city via the coast the whole way. Went to the tip of Baja then took ferry over to mainland Mexico. We came back up to Seattle via eastern Mexico and found plenty of dirt roads not on purpose. Haha. We were in our 1986 Saab 900s. We had it set up nice with rack and a cargo box. It has stiff suspension set up for urban rallying not so much off road but it does ok if we go slow. We recently bought an ambulance that we are converting since returning. We love to Overland you get to see so much more and really experience the country or place you are. The ambulance is a 1997 FORD Wheeled Coach E-350 7.3 Diesel. So far I am making the bed and doing the sink area. In Baja California the roads are great the first third and the middle third it is tough. The last third is pretty developed again with La Paz and Los Cabos. We could have died there we said in a good way. The ambulance will take us back hopefully. Now since returning to Seattle we are working some corporate jobs to build up the money again before fucking it all again and heading off on another huge trip.

Attachments

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello,

Name: Paul
Vehicles: 2011 Fj cruiser, 2016 Outback
Grew up camping so now I pass it along to my son. Normally we camp at NP as my son is a Jr Ranger but trying to get away from the crowds and actually appreciate/enjoy the beauty.
View attachment 58812 View attachment 58813
Welcome to Overland B0und! There is a meet-up in Orange County that you might be interested in. Check out the meet-up page on the forum or on the OLB West FB page for details.

Dtrow1992

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hello everyone. Names Devon I am from southeast Missouri. I’ve got a 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Just started doing things to it. Putting lift on Monday and some bolt on stuff. Want to build an awning to mount to the basket that’s actually what brought me to this page. Found what looks to be an awesome build for not much money. Hope to learn some new things and see other fun stuff and upgrades I can do to the WK

Attachments

Nina P

Rank III
Launch Member

Member III

Covina, CA, USA
First Name
Nina
Last Name
P
Member #

My name is Nina. My boyfriend Brandon and I have a 2016 Jeep Wrangler Hardrock edition. We are from Covina, CA within Los Angeles County.
We are really getting into overlanding but haven't got much experience yet. I am really trying to educate myself on everything before we plan out our first real off the grid trip.
We want to get away from people but I dont want to get lost haha.
We look forward to learning from everyone here and hope to earn the overland bound member badge.
*Instagram: @cranberry646
*Youtube: cranberry646

Attachments

Dtrow1992

Rank 0

Traveler I

My name is Nina. My boyfriend Brandon and I have a 2016 Jeep Wrangler Hardrock edition. We are from Covina, CA within Los Angeles County.
We are really getting into overlanding but haven't got much experience yet. I am really trying to educate myself on everything before we plan out our first real off the grid trip.
We look forward to learning from everyone here and hope to earn the overland bound member badge.
Awesome looking Jeep! One day I may be able to afford something that nice haha!

Reactions: Nina P

P4Performance

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Prosper, TX
Member #

New Member here so let me introduce myself:
Name: Sid
Rig: 2005 Jeep Wrangler LJ
Overlanding Experience: My wife and I have done a little bit of it prior to children, now our boys are getting old enough to enjoy with us. So now its time to pick it back up again. So I would consider myself a medium level overlander.

Attachments

Dtrow1992

Rank 0

Traveler I

haha thanks Devon. I cant wait to see what you do to your grand cherokee. You know you can always appreciate something more when its built not bought ;)
I can not argue with that at all!! I’m off all next week and without kiddo for a few days so I can start getting things done finally! There’s a big rock bouncing event that has trails and I want to get everything done by then which is July 13-15 so I’ve got a lot of work to do haha and it’s really hard with a one year old to get things done!

Nina P

Rank III
Launch Member

Member III

Covina, CA, USA
First Name
Nina
Last Name
P
Member #

I can not argue with that at all!! I’m off all next week and without kiddo for a few days so I can start getting things done finally! There’s a big rock bouncing event that has trails and I want to get everything done by then which is July 13-15 so I’ve got a lot of work to do haha and it’s really hard with a one year old to get things done!
Challenge accepted! Haha good luck!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Welcome to Overland Bound! There are several meet-ups in your area, so if your interested check out the meet-up page of the forum.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Awesome! Thanks Kent!
If you have any trouble finding what you need just ask. We are in the planing stages of some new meet ups in the LA area but first we need to get a directory the existing ones.