Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello everyone, my name is Jesus,
I am currently located in Northern Italy. I have a 2017 Toyota Tacoma Off-Road. I am new to overlanding. I wasn't really sure which way I was going to go on my truck build but decided this was best for what I plan on doing with it. Still have a lot to do to it but here is the start.
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Your closest Regional Director is @Polaris Overland he can steer you in the right direction to get involved more with Overland Bound

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey everyone! Newb here. Greetings from Idaho!

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director for help or information. The Regional Director can also get you in touch with a Member Representative that might be close to you and have local information.

Your local Member Representative is @Sandpoint Steve

Reactions: SG MD

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi all,
I just signed up, I’m new to Overlanding, will be purchasing a new Tacoma before the year is over. Been reading and watching everything I can find on this sport. Can’t wait to get out there!
CASEGUN
LARKSPUR, CA

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director for help or information. The Regional Director can also get you in touch with a Member Representative that might be close to you and have local information.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello, I just joined. Totally new to this but have always enjoyed camping, hiking mt. biking. I have a 2019 GMC Canyon AllTerrain. I am a total novice but looking forward to learning lots and possibly going on a group trip or two. I am from the Bay Area CA.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi everyone.

Sean from Los Angeles.
Drive a 19 outback. Have AT's on and waiting for the lift to ship.

Do a ton of camping with the wife and daughter. Hoping to find great adventures here.

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information. The Regional Director can also get you in touch with a Member Representative that might be close to you and have local information.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello,

No Picture of my vehicle yet. It's a 2000 Jeep WJ. Stock height with a roof rack for our spare and auxillary lights.

I'm in Eastern Washington. I would say intermediate outdoorsman but very new to overlanding and offroad camping with a vehicle.

Your local Member Representative if @Sandpoint Steve

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi everyone.

Sean from Los Angeles.
Drive a 19 outback. Have AT's on and waiting for the lift to ship.

Do a ton of camping with the wife and daughter. Hoping to find great adventures here.

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information. The Regional Director can also get you in touch with a Member Representative that might be close to you and have local information.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
New member here. The name's Brian, and I'm in Caldwell, ID. I got into overlanding after watching expedition overland on YouTube. I've always been a camper, but never contemplated traveling every day during the process.

I'm currently (read very slowly) building out my 2004 Colorado z71 into an overlanding rig.

It's mostly stock right now, but I've recently added superskiz and am hoping to add a 4" lift by the end of the year.

Were introducing my 3 year old to camping for the first time at the end of the month, since I'd like to have the whole family go on trips in a few years.

View attachment 101112

Your local Member Representative if @Sandpoint Steve

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello all!

My name is Codi, and I have a 2018 4Runner TRD ORP. I attached my most recent photo of it (after a good bath). I work overseas, so I overland the majority of my time home, which is why I upgraded from my truck to this 4Runner last year.

This June will be my first trip out west with this rig, with the only upgrades I’ve made are some KO2’s thrown on the rims. I’m going to slowly be doing the build myself, so it will take some time.

I am in the general western Kentucky area. So if anyone every needs help or just to go out on the trails in that area, and western Tennessee; I’m open to it if I’m home!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
North America

This is a link to the Overland Bound Southeast Rally,
Rally Southeast 2019

Here is the link to contact your Regional Director. The Regional Director can advise you of a Member Representative close to you.
Overland Bound Regions!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Noobie!
Rig: 2005 Porsche Cayenne S with front and central lockers
BF Goodrich Allterrain KM2
Transsyberia roof lights.
Yakima Skyrise 2 with annex
Yakima Slimshady
Goal Zero Yeti Litthium 400
Goal Zero 100 watts solar briefcase
Maxtrax
View attachment 101345

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Here is the link to contact your Regional Director. The Regional Director can advise you of a Member Representative close to you.
Overland Bound Regions!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey, everyone.

New OB member and new to overlanding. I live in Central Texas and have a 2015 Tacoma 4 door with various mods. Recently made a trip (my first overlanding trip) to Colorado and had a great time and am looking forward to many more!

View attachment 101086View attachment 101087

www.overlandbound.com/forums/forums/overland-bound-meetups.24/

You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Overland Bound Regions!

Reactions: opentibfib

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
My wife and I are looking for a nice route, if any, from Zion to Bryce. Any ideas to get off road and enjoy some of the unseen scenery? Would prefer more than just a dirt road - Always looking for a bit of a challenge.

Thanks
Tates

Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Overland Bound Regions!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey all! My name is Dan and my wife is Sara. We just joined Overland Bound at Expo West a couple weekends back. Been following OB for a few years now on social media, and decided to finally sign up and be apart of the cause. We are excited to have joined and look forward to the next adventure!

Rig: 2017 Ram 1500 Big Horn 4x4 with a custom expedition rack and an ARB Simpson III roof-top tent.

Overlanding Experience: Just getting into overlanding, but have been camping for years.

View attachment 101032

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Our 1998 TJ with a Smittybilt XL RTT in it's natural environment on Cronese dry lake bed.
90 miles from our house at the top of the Cajon pass and Intestate 15 in the Mojave desert.
Thanks for the community, Broshaker

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello my name is Paul and I just joined Overland Bound.
Rig: Land Rover Discovery II and a BMW R1200GSA

Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
North America

Rally Southeast 2019

Overland Bound Regions!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello Everyone

My name is Adrienne.
I have been a member for a few months but I haven't ever posted. I did attend a Phoenix Arizona Area Meet-up recently.
This is my rig (Artec Venture bumper, Rigid lights, winch, skids, ARB compressor with wifey system are going on this week!).
2016 Toyota 4Runner Trail Premium.
My husband and I have been adventuring, off-roading and camping out of his 89 Toyota truck since High School. We first discovered the term Overland in 2016 and attended our first Overland Expo in 2017.
We still have the 89, and have recently added a 2012 FJ Cruiser Trail Teams in Rad Red. You may have seen his photos (with 3 red Toyotas in our drive way). lol
I still have a lot to learn, but I am enjoying every moment of it.

View attachment 101021

Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Overland Bound Regions!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi all. New member here. My name is Todd and I live in southeast Louisiana, but my heart lives in the Rocky Mountain. My rig is a Ram 2500. I don’t have a RTT and haven’t decided if that or a truck camper will best suit my needs. I usually make a trip to the Rockies each summer but have never spent more than two weeks there. I will decide on how to equip my rig by next Spring, will retire in June and will then head west for an extended period. I look forward to meeting many of you along the way.

Overland Bound Meetups

North America

Rally Southeast 2019

Overland Bound Regions!