Member Introductions *NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF*

• HTML tutorial
I love the 2016 tacoma! Welcome to the forums
Trotto17 Welcome! Nice 4Runner too! (We have a '14 TE)

@offsetplayer2 Welcome to the community! Love the new Tacomas!
Thanks, so far I'm loving the Tacoma. It's a lot different than my last one but I'm liking this one more and more everytime I drive it. Once the tires wear out some, I'll be swapping those out to start the mod process.

jkxranger

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Oregon
First Name
Adrian
Last Name
Simms
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC7CJB
Hi,

Rig: 2012 Jeep Rubicon, 3" short arm synergy lift, 33" tires and lots more stuff
Overlanding Experience: When it comes to driving on road and off road I am very experienced, I have done lots of camping and have been "overlanding" without knowing I was doing it. I much prefer "overlanding" verses "off-roading" and I'm looking forward to learning more about this real cool activity!

Regards,
Mike aka BlackBear
View attachment 1979
Welcome to the Group,

Reactions: BlackBear

ShawnR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Hello everyone! My name is Jacob and just found this forum from another forum that I go to often. I came from tacomaworld.com and one of the members up there was showing off his pretty nifty badge. So I did some diggin and here I am. Basic info:

Name: Jacob
Rig: 2016 Tacoma (just recently traded in the 2011 for this one. Still pretty stock for now.....)
Experience: I'd say beginner as I've never really had the chance to wonder off and explore like I want. Love the scene and love going camping. Unfortuantely there aren't a whole lot of places to actually go explore where I live, but I'm making due with what I've got and trying to make time to go out further on the weekends to find places.
Welcome to the fourm.

SIG383

Rank 0

Contributor II

Germany
Hello everyone! I'm John here and have been an outdoor enthusiast majority of my life. A lot of miles backpacking, climbing, hiking, biking, hunting, etc. Then North Cascades were my playground growing up. I'm extremely glad I've stumbled upon the site and excited to learn and grow!
1) Graham, Washington (Grew up in Marysville, WA)
2) 2003 Toyota Tundra TRD 4x4
3) Novice+ overlander

Dunco

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Warwick Queensland Autralia
First Name
Kris
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
VK4FABX
Hello everyone! I'm John here and have been an outdoor enthusiast majority of my life. A lot of miles backpacking, climbing, hiking, biking, hunting, etc. Then North Cascades were my playground growing up. I'm extremely glad I've stumbled upon the site and excited to learn and grow!
3) Novice+ overlander
gday John welcome to the crew

jkxranger

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Oregon
First Name
Adrian
Last Name
Simms
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC7CJB
3) Novice+ overlander
Welcome to the group,

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Byron Eby

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Sacramento, CA
Member #

Hello everyone! My name is Jacob and just found this forum from another forum that I go to often. I came from tacomaworld.com and one of the members up there was showing off his pretty nifty badge. So I did some diggin and here I am. Basic info:

Name: Jacob
Rig: 2016 Tacoma (just recently traded in the 2011 for this one. Still pretty stock for now.....)
Experience: I'd say beginner as I've never really had the chance to wonder off and explore like I want. Love the scene and love going camping. Unfortuantely there aren't a whole lot of places to actually go explore where I live, but I'm making due with what I've got and trying to make time to go out further on the weekends to find places.
Welcome to OB!

Byron Eby

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Sacramento, CA
Member #

3) Novice+ overlander
Welcome to the OB family! Get some pictures up for us!

Bob

Rank III

Advocate II

P1020683.jpg I just joined the group, I have an 01 jeep cherokee xj.
And I finally got the worn out engine rebuilt and will be installing it soon. So finally I think I can drive it on longer trips without fear of it breaking down on me.
Been living in Moab, Utah for over 20 years now, but I haven't explored nearly enough!
This spring I plan on driving the Lockhart Basin trail, for sure.

Last edited:

murps

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
d
Last Name
m
Member #

View attachment 2032 I just joined the group, I have an 01 jeep cherokee xj.
And I finally got the worn out engine rebuilt and will be installing it soon. So finally I think I can drive it on longer trips without fear of it breaking down on me.
Been living in Moab, Utah for over 20 years now, but I haven't explored nearly enough!
welcome! Know a lot of guys love that area and the xj

Reactions: Bob

VCeXpedition

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Torrance, L.A., Cal., Earth
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Rich
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6DHR
Welcome to the group Bob. Lockhart basin is on my short list next time I go to Moab. Maybe just before overland expo in May...?
Dan

Sent from the future using outdated technology. On Tapatalk.

ezuerlein

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Member #

Hey I'm Eric
Rig: 1995 XJ Jeep Cherokee, 3" unknown lift, 31"x10.50 BFG AT, steel roof rack. Plenty of mods to follow.
Overlanding Experience Background: Beginner to Overlanding, but we love to travel whenever and wherever we can.
Although I grew up in a early Bronco and toyota family, we purchased our XJ last January and have been working out it's demons. Finally, this summer we'll be spending our summer traveling in our rig.

Bob

Rank III

Advocate II

Welcome to the group Bob. Lockhart basin is on my short list next time I go to Moab. Maybe just before overland expo in May...?
Dan

Sent from the future using outdated technology. On Tapatalk.
You should contact me before you come here, maybe we can run the trail together, if I'm not off doing something else then.

Reactions: VCeXpedition

Byron Eby

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Sacramento, CA
Member #

Love the Jeep! Welcome to the OB family.

Byron Eby

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Sacramento, CA
Member #

Hey I'm Eric
Rig: 1995 XJ Jeep Cherokee, 3" unknown lift, 31"x10.50 BFG AT, steel roof rack. Plenty of mods to follow.
Overlanding Experience Background: Beginner to Overlanding, but we love to travel whenever and wherever we can.
Although I grew up in a early Bronco and toyota family, we purchased our XJ last January and have been working out it's demons. Finally, this summer we'll be spending our summer traveling in our rig.
Hello and welcome!