Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey Y’all, I’m Josh, NC4WD, and “jeepinjeepin” most places on the Internet.

My DD is a well mildly built 2004 Jeep WJ. I also have a 1997 Jeep XJ that I hope to dedicate to off-road/overland/etc.

I’m fairly new to the overlanding frame of mind, but have spent some time in the past flogging a TJ at Uwharrie.
Welcome To Overland Bound

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The Regional Director will be able to get you in touch with a local Member Representative.

Reactions: jeepinjeepin

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
New member:
Mark Ingraham, Dallas Texas
Current vehicle: 2019 Toyota Tacoma DCLB - TRD Off-Road
Previous vehicle: 1978 FJ40, daily driver and resto-mod project for 14 years, sold it 13 years ago when the twins were born (trust me - when folks tell you that you'll regret selling, you will......)
Project: Building the truck and exploring back country roads/trails with my 13 y/o son.

First trip out - Early Thanksgiving week going to explore the western (OK) part of the Quachita National Forest. Going to start with the National Forest portion of the K-trail (NF6025) , heading east from Hwy 289

Straight off the lot - gradual changes coming.....View attachment 121979
View attachment 121979
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @brien or help or information. The closest Member Representative to you is @Prerunner1982 & @Iwata77

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
My name is Brian and I am located in the Southwest Missouri area. My wife and I have camped for years but only got into “overlanding” about a year ago taking our truck through the mountains of Colorado. Much of our focus is continuing to travel the backroads and see all the things that are out there. We have a 2018 Ram 2500 that we are starting to fix up after selling our 2017 Tacoma. Looking forward to meeting some of you all through this site

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @Mike W . The Regional Director will be able to get you in touch with a local Member Representative.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Just joined at Overland Expo EAST! We are located at Gloucester Point, VA just across the river from Yorktown battlefields. Having grown up in the Shenandoah Valley, I've done my fair share of tent camping. My wife is from New England, so we vacation in Cape Cod and the White Mountains of New Hampshire. I also have a buddy with off the grid property that my son and I camp at. Just purchased a Gazelle tent at the Expo as well. Looking forward to making new friends and learning new destinations!

Our rig is a 2018 Toyota Off Road Premium with subtle mods. A Victory 4x4 roof rack is on order!

https://scontent.forf1-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/59842829_2576280399066450_1595444698216923136_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_oc=AQke6E1RdWkesnRRGyb72rBS4RpKJxtQJ1uGK44hopwXOWNsSGiHKsK718MZnQi-l0M&_nc_ht=scontent.forf1-2.fna&oh=a2e5764bbd0648e25742fc6d07bd2de9&oe=5E239F7D

https://scontent.forf1-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/70791246_2865209813506839_2548906512848257024_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_oc=AQk2FrA-stEYUfC06MkCpzcCiYqUMTrCPt0NLnywrY8p3LK3XjnDWDhhp8XCpEeQZ1U&_nc_ht=scontent.forf1-2.fna&oh=962a68e41674e8938d7f123e00af4ead&oe=5E2315FA

Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Interim Regional Director is @Kent R.

Your Member Representatives are;
@EscoTerrestrial - New York, Rhode Island, Connecticut
@Wawa Skittletits - Pennsylvania, New Jersey, West Virginia
@NovaBound - Virginia, Maryland, Delaware

Reactions: Nomadik Nova

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Heya! New member as of last night. Slumming it in Huntington Beach, Ca.

2015 Toyota 4Runner Trail

Been Overlanding for years. Leaving tracks all across the western states. Looking forward to meeting the community and sharing some memories.

Cheers!

View attachment 121891View attachment 121892View attachment 121893View attachment 121894

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you is @Barclay

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello from Ohio/Michigan. We call West Central Ohio home (former home of the great black swamp) but spend a fair amount of time in the Eastern part of Michigan's Upper Peninsula. I've enjoyed camping/hiking my whole life but am just getting into Overlanding. You can follow our families exploits on Instagram at @blackswampoverland. Our family friendly overland rig is a 2013 Ram 1500 with some light modifications. While in the U.P. we also like to have fun in our 1990 Geo Tracker, lovingly refered to as the #uptyhoopty.

Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @Mike W . The Regional Director will be able to get you in touch with a local Member Representative.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello! My name is Ryan. I have been a bushcraft and hammock camper for a few years. I love going out in the woods and make camps and chill with a hammock, tarp and a small assortment of tools and cordage. I have recently realized that my Outback has more capabilities than I thought if I invest a bit. I recently picked up a roof top tent and and have the bug to go out and see what there is to see. Saving up for wheels and tires. Had encouragement that it can do what I need it to do from another member, so I am STOKED!

Overland Bound Meetups

Overland Trip Planning

You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”

OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative is @BlueLineOverland

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey everyone,
Signed up for my OB membership this weekend at the Overland Expo 2019. I’m brand new to overlanding, went camping a good bit as a kid though and wanted to get back into it. I just picked up a 2019 Tacoma long bed and don’t have much in the way of gear yet but looking forward to getting started. Very open to advice and recommendations!

- Holland

Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey all. My name is Duane
I’m from Eastern EU (Kosovo)
I drive a 2002 Nissan Patrol
I’m totally new to this type of community, looking to learn and explore. Unfortunately I can only travel weekends occasionally I can do long weekends or maybe even a week here and there depending on the time of year.
if anyone is in our area, look us up. We have plenty of room for overnighters.

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Polaris Overland for help or information. The Regional Director can also get you in touch with a Member Representative that might be close to you and have local information.

Jeff Herbert

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

New Westminster, BC, Canada
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Herbert
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
VE7FJX
Welcome from down south (Washington)!

Here are a few tips to get you started:
-Check out the local region's forums for events and meetups in your area.
-Check out the Rally Point system and the Member Map for other members in your area.

Nice FJ! Super jealous! Love the trailer as well. Do you find it decreases your travel options or MPG? Looking at getting one for my adventures.
Welcome from down south (Washington)!

Here are a few tips to get you started:
-Check out the local region's forums for events and meetups in your area.
-Check out the Rally Point system and the Member Map for other members in your area.

Nice FJ! Super jealous! Love the trailer as well. Do you find it decreases your travel options or MPG? Looking at getting one for my adventures.

Reactions: Gabriel Bozeman

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Good Morning Overland Bound Community. My name is Hunter, a long time lurker to the forums that just recently pulled the trigger and joined the community officially at Overland Expo East. I'm currently living in Charlottesville, VA. I was previously driving a 2013 Wranger JK but the wife and I decided that we need a bit more room. Now we're driving a 2017 4Runner TRD OffRoad. Looking forward to meeting more members in the area!

Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey guys!
My name is Austin, Based just north of Louisville KY. I have a mostly stock 2014 Ram 1500 (only mod are some KO2’s) and am a complete newbie to over-landing. Looking forward to some awesome adventures with everyone!

Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The Regional Director will be able to get you in touch with a local Member Representative.

Reactions: Acrawford

Jeff Herbert

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

New Westminster, BC, Canada
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Herbert
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
VE7FJX
Hi Gabriel,

Hello from BC, nice to meet you. Thank you for the compliments, the FJ is a beast, lol, it does use a lot of gas, don't really see a difference when towing the trailer, the FJ just goes where ever I want it to go. The trailer really helps hauling equipment and supplies, we have started looking at ways to minimalize. Already have been checking out the map and the Rally Point system, can't wait to start exploring.

Jeff

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Howdy all, SoberNomad here. My first rig is a 2017 Jeep JKU, zero mods so far. My second rig is a 2005 Toyota Sequoia, no mods yet other than getting it mechanically solid. I’m just getting started in overlanding, but I’ve been traveling and camping for many years. Looking forward to learning from y’all and contributing when I can!

Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey everyone, Clint here from South Texas. My wife and I have overlanding spectators for about a year and we finally bought a 2019 Toyota TRD Offroad Premium a few months ago. Our pan is to make this daily driver a most capable weekend warrior. Rock sliders have been ordered and next on the list is the suspension and BFG'S.

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @brien for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you is @Prerunner1982

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
From Southcentral Alaska but currently in Spokane, WA for some job training.
2019 Tacoma TRD Off-Road due to the untimely death of my 4runner
Spent time offroad and camping growing up but not camping offroad. Have been limited as career has dragged me around the country, ready to get back in to it.

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Jedi for help or information. The Regional Director can also get you in touch with a Member Representative that might be close to you and have local information.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey everyone, I'm from Nova Scotia Canada. Love getting out camping and off roading and have always wanted to combine the 2. Have a 1981 GMC Jimmy that I'm fixing up and I want to gear up for weekend trips into the woods.
I'm mainly a reader and came for the knowledge of more experienced people.

Hey everyone!

Great to be part of your community! Can’t wait to get out there and explore new trails!

Rigs: 02 explorer 2.5” lift 33s. 01 sequoia stock (soon to be modded)
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey everyone!

Great to be part of your community! Can’t wait to get out there and explore new trails!

Rigs: 02 explorer 2.5” lift 33s. 01 sequoia stock (soon to be modded)

Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name