Member III

Concord, Contra Costa County, California, United States
First Name
Jared
Last Name
Thomsen
Member #

Hey everyone!

New to the forums and wanted to introduce myself. I have a 2013 Tundra Crewmax that I've been building out and it's gone through a few different phases so far. Joined to find some build ideas but also lend a hand since I work at Front Runner Outfitters. Recently sold my SnugTop shell and got a Front Runner Bed Rack. Will be building my own camper shell soon!View attachment 249406View attachment 249407View attachment 249408View attachment 249409
Welcome Jolo!

MGpoolguy82

Rank V

Pathfinder III

Carmichael, Sacramento County, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Grenier
Member #

Hey everyone!

New to the forums and wanted to introduce myself. I have a 2013 Tundra Crewmax that I've been building out and it's gone through a few different phases so far. Joined to find some build ideas but also lend a hand since I work at Front Runner Outfitters. Recently sold my SnugTop shell and got a Front Runner Bed Rack. Will be building my own camper shell soon!View attachment 249406View attachment 249407View attachment 249408View attachment 249409
Welcome!. Nice looking Tundra.

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hey everyone!

Hallo Jolo
Welcome to OBO
Greetings from Sweden
WBR
Bengt N

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hey everyone!

Hi Jolo and welcome to Overland Bound!

Wow, that is a massive rig. Great Tundra.

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

Lone Wolf 1965

Rank V

Traveler III

Casper, Natrona County, Wyoming, United States
First Name
Dale
Last Name
Gregory
Member #

Service Branch
U.S. Navy
Hey everyone!

Welcome to Overland Bound

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hey everyone!

Hello Jolo, welcome to Overland Bound.

Enthusiast I

Seaside Heights, NJ, USA
First Name
Rich
Last Name
Wildman
Monmouth County here and avid surf fisherman!
I’m in ocean county.. (lanoka harbor) I’m new to life on the water and salt fishing. Previously had Lot’s of time in a bass boat and kayak. Now getting used to the bay and ocean. This is island beach state park if you are a surf fisher you are probably pretty familiar

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey everyone!

Welcome to Overland Bound
Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information.
Some contacts for local information are @Barclay (LA) @FrankRoams (OC/SD) & www.Riggedfordirt.com @Dominic OB0158 (Inland Empire)
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
App Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo About WEST — Overland Expo®
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

diabetiktaco

Local Expert New Jersey, USA
Launch Member

Explorer I

Marlboro Township, NJ, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Beauchea
Member #

I’m in ocean county.. (lanoka harbor) I’m new to life on the water and salt fishing. Previously had Lot’s of time in a bass boat and kayak. Now getting used to the bay and ocean. This is island beach state park if you are a surf fisher you are probably pretty familiar
Very familiar. :)

DJI_0327.jpg

Wandering_Scotty

Rank VII

Pioneer II

San Jose, Santa Clara County, California, United States
First Name
Scotty
Last Name
Joseph
Member #

Hey everyone!

Welcome, Jolo! Great looking Tundra

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hey everyone!

Greetings Jolo, welcome to Overland Bound!

Cat_Daddy91

Rank II

Member I

Charlotte, Tennessee, USA
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Pate
Member #

My names Daniel and I'm from Charlotte,TN. Just getting started in the overland hobby although I've had jeeps for a long time and wheeled them from time to time. I have a 21 jeep gladiator mojave and a 01 jeep wrangler.The gladiator has a rtt and we have started using that lately. Looking to find new places to camp and meet people who like to do the same.

Attachments

Matang

Rank IV

Advocate II

Memphis, Shelby County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Terry
Last Name
Bryant
Member #

Service Branch
Marine Corp and Army
My names Daniel and I'm from Charlotte,TN. Just getting started in the overland hobby although I've had jeeps for a long time and wheeled them from time to time. I have a 21 jeep gladiator mojave and a 01 jeep wrangler.The gladiator has a rtt and we have started using that lately. Looking to find new places to camp and meet people who like to do the same.
Hi Daniel Welcome to Overland! I'm in Memphis and if you're interested we can do some wheeling. I've been thinking about Kentucky Lake north of Paris, TN. Our little group here in Memphis might do a run at Holly Springs State Park in Mississippi in March. Nothing hard core just cruising in the back country.

This is the best site for meeting people and getting help if you're stranded.

Enjoy the site