Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hello all. My name is Christopher and I'm pretty new to Overlanding. I got the bug from a number of different Youtubers, some local camping and desire to see things.
Rig: A pretty stock 2007 4runner. Owner previous to me threw I think a one or two inch lift on it and some lower tier ditch lights. Tried to upload a photo but got a "The uploaded file is too large for the server to process." so once I figure out how to make smaller photos I will post some.
Hi Christopher,

Welcome to Overland Bound!

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Baxter

Rig: 99 Jeep Limited

Welcome To Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region. @NC-Trooper is a great resource in NC
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Check out the four Overland Expo events https://www.OverlandExpo.com
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Reactions: El-Dracho and Shahn

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello all. My name is Christopher and I'm pretty new to Overlanding. I got the bug from a number of different Youtubers, some local camping and desire to see things.
Rig: A pretty stock 2007 4runner. Owner previous to me threw I think a one or two inch lift on it and some lower tier ditch lights. Tried to upload a photo but got a "The uploaded file is too large for the server to process." so once I figure out how to make smaller photos I will post some.
Hello Christopher, welcome to the OB family.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn

PetrolHead

Rank 0

Contributor II

Manassas VA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Fitzgerald
Hi everyone.
I've been a 2-wheel overlander for the past few years and recently purchased 'the one that got away' from my youth - a '99 Jeep Cherokee - and have been futzing with it for a few months to make it more or less road worthy.
I already have the basics for short-term camping, and I don't have any grand plans for kitting it out but I know I need a rear tire carrier to free up space in the cargo area and possibly a roof rack and awning.

It may not be my forever-vehicle as the new Bronco's are calling me but it's what I got to work with at this time.

I'm based in Northern VA with easy access to W-SW VA, W.VA., and PA.
I'm hoping this group will provide some camaraderie and a good community to get out and enjoy this great country of ours.

- Dave

2or4wheels.jpg

Kozysnack

Rank VII
Investor

Expedition Master I

Austin, Travis County, Texas, United States
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Ely
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRNX949 is my GMRS, haven't taken my test yet but working on the HAM
Service Branch
USAF BRAT
Hi everyone.
I've been a 2-wheel overlander for the past few years and recently purchased 'the one that got away' from my youth - a '99 Jeep Cherokee - and have been futzing with it for a few months to make it more or less road worthy.
I already have the basics for short-term camping, and I don't have any grand plans for kitting it out but I know I need a rear tire carrier to free up space in the cargo area and possibly a roof rack and awning.

It may not be my forever-vehicle as the new Bronco's are calling me but it's what I got to work with at this time.

I'm hoping this group will provide some camaraderie and a good community to get out and enjoy this great country of ours.

- Dave

View attachment 236126
Dave- Welcome to Overland Bound! See you out on the trails.

DaleRF

Rank VII
Investor

Pioneer II

Sierra Vista Southeast, AZ, USA
First Name
DALE
Last Name
FOLLETTE
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7JDA
Service Branch
US Army CWO (Ret)
Hi everyone.

- Dave

View attachment 236126
OUTSTANDING! Welcome, from Arizona!

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hi everyone.

- Dave

View attachment 236126
Hallo Dave
Welcome to OBO
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden

Dandy Taylor

Rank V

Advocate II

Herriman, Salt Lake County, Utah, United States
First Name
Dandy
Last Name
Taylor
Member #

Hi everyone.

- Dave

View attachment 236126
Welcome from UT

Rig: 2016 Toyota Tacoma
Experience: Last time out I was by myself, in the middle of nowhere, blew a tire, and found out my jack isn't tall enough. Great learning opportunity!

Welcome to the club!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hi everyone.

- Dave

View attachment 236126
Hello Dave, welcome to Overland Bound!

Dandy Taylor

Rank V

Advocate II

Herriman, Salt Lake County, Utah, United States
First Name
Dandy
Last Name
Taylor
Member #

Welcome from UT

Rig: 2016 Toyota Tacoma
Experience: Last time out I was by myself, in the middle of nowhere, blew a tire, and found out my jack isn't tall enough. Great learning opportunity!

Welcome to the club!
Thanks @Dandy Taylor (I'm planning on retiring to Kanab UT)
Kanab is a nice place. Been going down there a bit recently for work. It's growing fast.

Reactions: Shahn and Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi everyone.

- Dave

View attachment 236126
Welcome To Overland Bound
You are in the East Region, local information can be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Quick adult & youth Tread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo About EAST — Overland Expo®
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Reactions: Shahn and El-Dracho