Contributor III

Elon, NC, USA
First Name
Reid
Last Name
Cardwell
Welcome To Overland Bound
A great local contact in NC is @NC-Trooper
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Check out the four Overland Expo events https://www.OverlandExpo.com
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com
Now I have too many browser tabs open! Thanks for the links!

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Greetings from Mill City, OR. My name is Eric or I answer to TR8R to as that’s what I’ve named the rig. If you’re a Star Wars fan you’ll get it. I used to trail a lot back in the day before kids and now that they’re grown I’m back at it with my brother. We both roll lifted 22 Subi CrossTreks. I took it one step further and tow an off road ready little teardrop. Admittedly I haven’t worked up the gnads to trail it yet. We’ll get there. For now I’m all setup to tent camp as we land also.

Im looking to find some new trails, meet some new friends and maybe get in with a group for adventures. I am joined by my lovely wife Tina and our fearless protector Oly (a mighty Shih Tzu he is)

I am a Combat Vet of the 101st Airborne and served with the ORSDF as an E6. I’ve got survival and prep in my blood.

Enjoy the pics. These are from this last weekend up near Summit/Crescent Lakes.View attachment 234478View attachment 234479View attachment 234480View attachment 234481
Hallo Eric
Like your rig name
Welcome to OBO
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden

DaleRF

Rank VII
Investor

Pioneer II

Sierra Vista Southeast, AZ, USA
First Name
DALE
Last Name
FOLLETTE
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7JDA
Service Branch
US Army CWO (Ret)
Greetings from Mill City, OR. My name is Eric or I answer to TR8R to as that’s what I’ve named the rig. If you’re a Star Wars fan you’ll get it. I used to trail a lot back in the day before kids and now that they’re grown I’m back at it with my brother. We both roll lifted 22 Subi CrossTreks. I took it one step further and tow an off road ready little teardrop. Admittedly I haven’t worked up the gnads to trail it yet. We’ll get there. For now I’m all setup to tent camp as we land also.

Im looking to find some new trails, meet some new friends and maybe get in with a group for adventures. I am joined by my lovely wife Tina and our fearless protector Oly (a mighty Shih Tzu he is)

I am a Combat Vet of the 101st Airborne and served with the ORSDF as an E6. I’ve got survival and prep in my blood.

Enjoy the pics. These are from this last weekend up near Summit/Crescent Lakes.View attachment 234478View attachment 234479View attachment 234480View attachment 234481
Nice!

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn

Hello Eric, welcome to Overland Bound.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey!
New to OB but not to overlanding, off-roading, and camping. Currently in northeast USA but travel south & west often. Canada too!
Current Rig: 2021 JLUR built for
adventure…
Welcome To Overland Bound
Great rig
You are in the East Region, local information can be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members. The map is very helpful when on long road trips.
RESOURCE MAP
Quick adult & youth Tread Lightly online awareness course.
Check out Overland Expo About EAST — Overland Expo®
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Reactions: Shahn and El-Dracho

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hey, I recently purchased a stock 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited because my daily driver recently died and no one can get the parts for it right now. Crazy times. I wasn't looking for a 4WD, but a family member had this one for sale. Of course I started looking up all the fun things I can do with a 4WD online, one of the obvious being overlanding. I've camped with my family numerous times, and I've thought about how fun it would be to get out on the road for longer periods of time.

So here I am, and I feel like I'm drinking from a fire hose, but I'll start easy by just taking the vehicle camping for an overnight or weekend and just go from there.
Hello Reid, welcome to the OB family.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Stock 2017 Ram Rebel. Located in Broomfield, Colorado near the flatirons mall. Moved to Colorado 3 years ago from Wisconsin (GO PACK GO). Here for the adventures! Been exploring dispersed camping as soon as we moved here and learned about it.
Hello Justin, welcome to the OB family.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF

Hello Eric, welcome to the OB family and thank you for your service.

manu7536

Rank 0

Contributor II

Clovis, CA, USA
First Name
Manu
Last Name
Bansal
Hello
New to overland bound
Clovis California
Honda Odyssey/Audi q5
New to camping/overland bound
I did east to west one trip, north to south few trips, also Clovis to Vancouver, whistler - Banff- Jasper- Yellowstone - 3 weeks drip once
Next bucket list trips are - Baja California and Alaska trip

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hello
New to overland bound
Clovis California
Honda Odyssey/Audi q5
I did east to west one trip, north to south few trips, also Clovis to Vancouver, whistler - Banff- Jasper- Yellowstone - 3 weeks drip once
Hallo Manu
Welcome to OBO
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello
New to overland bound
Clovis California
Honda Odyssey/Audi q5
Hello Manu, welcome to Overland Bound.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello
New to overland bound
Clovis California
Honda Odyssey/Audi q5
Welcome to Overland Bound
Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions.
For local information about trips and meet-ups contact; Bay Area @PapaDave, North State @Cottonwoody, Central Valley @TOMB, Nevada @HappyOurOverlanding
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members. There is an occasional meet-up in your area that can be found on the map.
RESOURCE MAP
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip
Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Check out Overland Expo About WEST — Overland Expo®

Reactions: Shahn and El-Dracho

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hey!
New to OB but not to overlanding, off-roading, and camping. Currently in northeast USA but travel south & west often. Canada too!
Current Rig: 2021 JLUR built for
adventure…
Hi John,

Welcome to Overland Bound!

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

Reactions: Shahn and Kent R

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hello
New to overland bound
Clovis California
Honda Odyssey/Audi q5
Hi Manu,

Welcome to Overland Bound!

Greetings from across the pond,
Bjoern

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hello
New to overland bound
Clovis California
Honda Odyssey/Audi q5
Hallo Mano
Welcome to OBO
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden