First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hello All,
Justin here in the Nashville area. New to Overlanding but not camping, trails, etc.. Looking to link up with a group and take my long awaited vacation. Current vehicle 2017 TRD DCab 4x4 Yota. No lift so ex nay on the rock crawling.
Hello Justin, welcome to Overland Bound!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hey everyone! I'm Rick and I'm excited to be here!

I'm in the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA.
3) I have a (new to me) 2015 Toyota 4RUNNER. It's mostly stock as far as I can tell. It's and SR5 Premium and seems to have most of the off road goodies that the TRD models have without the badging and price tag. My goal is to try to make it as capable as possible while keeping it looking stock.
4) Overlanding Experience Background: I would consider myself a novice. I had a 95 Bronco back in the day and took it out out a few times but it was a bit of a basketcase and wasn't reliable...so I didn't do a lot with it and ended up selling it. Looking forward to getting out on some trails again!
Hello Rick, welcome to Overland Bound!

Outlandish_Mits

Rank VI

Pathfinder III

North Las Vegas, NV, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Hampton
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force

3) I have a (new to me) 2015 Toyota 4RUNNER. It's mostly stock as far as I can tell. It's and SR5 Premium and seems to have most of the off road goodies that the TRD models have without the badging and price tag. My goal is to try to make it as capable as possible while keeping it looking stock.
4) Overlanding Experience Background: I would consider myself a novice. I had a 95 Bronco back in the day and took it out out a few times but it was a bit of a basketcase and wasn't reliable...so I didn't do a lot with it and ended up selling it. Looking forward to getting out on some trails again!
Welcome to the Overland Community

Outlandish_Mits

Rank VI

Pathfinder III

North Las Vegas, NV, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Hampton
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force
I’m Chris, and we’re checking in from Sumter, SC. We recently moved her from CO, and are looking forward to exploring the east coast (as well as heading back out west) in our 2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon. I wouldn’t call us experts at overlanding, but we’re definitely not novices. Hope to see some of the OB crew on the road/trails!
Welcome to the community Chris !!

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
I’m Chris, and we’re checking in from Sumter, SC. We recently moved her from CO, and are looking forward to exploring the east coast (as well as heading back out west) in our 2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon. I wouldn’t call us experts at overlanding, but we’re definitely not novices. Hope to see some of the OB crew on the road/trails!
Hi Chris and welcome to Overland Bound!

Reactions: Shahn and Kent R

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE

Hi Rick and welcome to Overland Bound!

GSMcKee

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Cumming, GA, USA
First Name
Graydon
Last Name
McKee
Member #

Hello everyone!

My name is Graydon McKee and I live in Cumming, Ga. I’m new to Overlanding though I used to go “4Wheeling” quite a bit 20+ years ago. I preferred “low and slow” to the mud slinging. At least most of the time.
I used to be a Jeep guy but have recently inherited a 2007 Toyota 4Runner Sport. It is stock but I plan on some minor modifications over the next few years. First thing is new tires and fixing the 4Low actuator. My father ran it in 4High once a month but never bothered with 4Low. Use it or loose it they say.

Attachments

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hello everyone!

My name is Graydon McKee and I live in Cumming, Ga. I’m new to Overlanding though I used to go “4Wheeling” quite a bit 20+ years ago. I preferred “low and slow” to the mud slinging. At least most of the time.
I used to be a Jeep guy but have recently inherited a 2007 Toyota 4Runner Sport. It is stock but I plan on some minor modifications over the next few years. First thing is new tires and fixing the 4Low actuator. My father ran it in 4High once a month but never bothered with 4Low. Use it or loose it they say.
Hallo Greydon
Welcome to OBO
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hello everyone!

Hi Graydon and welcome to Overland Bound!

Mrodphoto

Rank II

Pathfinder III

Valley Stream, Nassau County, New York, United States
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Rodriguez
Member #

Hello all!! My name is Mike and I’m in Long Island NY. A year ago my father past away in Puerto Rico and I decided to keep his 2010 Jeep jk. It has since gone through a total make over. I have two little boys and I’m looking for a fun way to bond with them away from the iPads and PlayStation. I’m excited to start this new journey and hobby. Thanks for the amazing videos. Looking forward to hitting the trails.

Attachments

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn

Hello Rick, welcome to Overland Bound.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello all!! My name is Mike and I’m in Long Island NY. A year ago my father past away in Puerto Rico and I decided to keep his 2010 Jeep jk. It has since gone through a total make over. I have two little boys and I’m looking for a fun way to bond with them away from the iPads and PlayStation. I’m excited to start this new journey and hobby. Thanks for the amazing videos. Looking forward to hitting the trails.
Hello Mike, welcome to Overland Bound.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello everyone!

Hello Graydon, welcome to Overland Bound.

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hallo Mike
Welcome to OBO
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden