Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey everyone!

My name is Brian, I just finally bought the truck of MY dreams a 2022 Chevy Colorado ZR2, I have already started getting how I want it to explode even more, I already have some experience over landing, but I mostly used a 23Zero 1550 Swag to sleep out of instead of a rooftop tent because I didn’t have a 4x4 so I couldn’t get too far off beaten path. I’m hoping to change that! I’m from eastern North Carolina and I Can’t wait to see you all out there!
Welcome To Overland Bound Brian
The Colorado is a very capable rig, have fun with your build.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hail and Well Met

Who: Rebar
Where: Mobile, Alabama
What: 2019 4Runner
Why: Just getting into it.
Where: ??? School me.

Retired Military
Welcome To Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Reactions: Shahn

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hey everyone!

My name is Brian, I just finally bought the truck of MY dreams a 2022 Chevy Colorado ZR2, I have already started getting how I want it to explode even more, I already have some experience over landing, but I mostly used a 23Zero 1550 Swag to sleep out of instead of a rooftop tent because I didn’t have a 4x4 so I couldn’t get too far off beaten path. I’m hoping to change that! I’m from eastern North Carolina and I Can’t wait to see you all out there!
Hello Brian, welcome to Overland Bound!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Okay here we go! My name is Loren and my spouse is Danielle, we are a family of 5 with one leaving the nest soon! We have a couple dogs and love to explore in our 2015 Yota 4Runner SR5. We live in the great PNW currently in Washington State near the Columbia River Gorge. So far the 4Runner has a 2.5" lift and full Prinsu rack as well as some lighting upgrades and a TRD skid plate. I've built my own storage system in the back and we have an FSR awning and roof top tent as well. We just recently purchased a TearDrops NW Ranger Off-Road trailer https://www.instagram.com/teardropsnw/ and are getting it outfitted for some Spring/Summer trips hopefully soon! You may have seen our Ranger trailer at Overland NW in Flagstaff in 2021 as it was there for a demo before we purchased it from TearDropsNW! The folks at TearDropsNW are awesome and if you are in the market for an adventure trailer I highly recommend them.

We love to get off the beaten path and have done some 4 low adventures here and there on some pretty rough terrain.
We are hoping to meet some folks by being members and are looking forward to adventures soon! I plan to put up an Instagram page soon dedicated to our Overlanding as we get into this more however you can see my personal profile here if you'd like for now: https://www.instagram.com/lodub78/

Hope to see you out on the trail soon!

By the way @Lifestyle Overland we just discovered your YouTube channel and love your content! Keep it up!

Prost!

Loren & Danielle.
Hello Loren & Danielle, welcome to Overland Bound!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hi All!

Rig: 21 Silverado RST
Experience: Novice, just getting my feet wet and exicted to learn more!
Why Overlanding: there is a lot of world out there i would like to get to know!

Here's a shot of Samantha Flexin'
View attachment 221705

-p4
Hello Jeremy, welcome to Overland Bound!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hey good evening. Thanks for having me. Long time adventure enthusiast/wannabe explorer. I grew up camping and exploring in a ‘87 Westy and now showing my kids the outdoors in a 2012 LR4. Looking forward to getting out there a little farther! Cheers
Hello Chris, welcome to Overland Bound!

Joe Wolf

Rank V

Advocate III

Oklahoma, United States
First Name
Joe
Last Name
Wolf
Member #

Service Branch
USMC
Hey good evening. Thanks for having me. Long time adventure enthusiast/wannabe explorer. I grew up camping and exploring in a ‘87 Westy and now showing my kids the outdoors in a 2012 LR4. Looking forward to getting out there a little farther! Cheers
Chris, welcome! Adventure on!

PapaDave

Local Expert Northern ID and North East WA

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
Hi All!

View attachment 221705

-p4
Nice truck!

I am the Bay Area member rep and I can help connect you to meet ups that are happening near you. In Pleasanton CA there is a meet up on the second Sunday’s of the month and it has a great regular turn out and active. The East Bay meet up has a great 2022 lined up and you are invited! You can see the plan under the second post in our thread.

Below is a link to the meet up page and thread with information.

This is the regular meet up info:

US West - East Bay Monthly Meet Up—Pleasanton CA | OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Okay here we go! My name is Loren and my spouse is Danielle, we are a family of 5 with one leaving the nest soon! We have a couple dogs and love to explore in our 2015 Yota 4Runner SR5. We live in the great PNW currently in Washington State near the Columbia River Gorge. So far the 4Runner has a 2.5" lift and full Prinsu rack as well as some lighting upgrades and a TRD skid plate. I've built my own storage system in the back and we have an FSR awning and roof top tent as well. We just recently purchased a TearDrops NW Ranger Off-Road trailer https://www.instagram.com/teardropsnw/ and are getting it outfitted for some Spring/Summer trips hopefully soon! You may have seen our Ranger trailer at Overland NW in Flagstaff in 2021 as it was there for a demo before we purchased it from TearDropsNW! The folks at TearDropsNW are awesome and if you are in the market for an adventure trailer I highly recommend them.

We love to get off the beaten path and have done some 4 low adventures here and there on some pretty rough terrain.
We are hoping to meet some folks by being members and are looking forward to adventures soon! I plan to put up an Instagram page soon dedicated to our Overlanding as we get into this more however you can see my personal profile here if you'd like for now: https://www.instagram.com/lodub78/

By the way @Lifestyle Overland we just discovered your YouTube channel and love your content! Keep it up!

Prost!

Loren & Danielle.
Welcome to Overland Bound Loren and family. I am the Northwest Director, we have many Member Representative throughput the Northwest. Since you are near the Gorge, I would assume @PNW EXPLR is your closest member Representative located in Kennewick.

danielserrao4

Rank III
Investor

Enthusiast III

Cortland, Cortland County, New York, United States
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Serrao
Member #

Howdy all! Shawn here, and I am an Overlander wannabe and new to the site! I live in Southeast Tennessee and I've got a bone-stock 2012 FJ Cruiser TT I've had for about 8 years, and plan on doing some upgrades. I hope to take my first adventure soon.
Welcome! It looks like you have a good base for an exploration vehicle. Have fun with it.

danielserrao4

Rank III
Investor

Enthusiast III

First Name
Dan
Last Name
Serrao
Member #

Hi All!

View attachment 221705

-p4
Welcome! That's a good reliable vehicle to get started with. It's good to see another Silverado on here!

danielserrao4

Rank III
Investor

Enthusiast III

First Name
Dan
Last Name
Serrao
Member #

Prost!

Loren & Danielle.
Welcome! It looks like a real nice setup!

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn

Prost!

Loren & Danielle.
Hello Loren and Danielle, welcome to Overland Bound.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hi All!

View attachment 221705

-p4
Hello Jeremy, welcome to Overland Bound.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello Chris, welcome to Overland Bound.