Sacramento, CA, USA
First Name
Jonthomas
Last Name
Deardorff
Member #

Service Branch
Navy Vet - EM1(SW)
Welcome! That sounds like quite the buildout you have going!

Hey everyone!!

We’re Miranda & Michael from Timmy_TheTundra! We’re currently in the process of building out our 2021 Toyota Tundra to make it overland-capable. So far we have switched out the suspension (BP-51), added a bumper, an antenna and radio system, a snorkel, a custom leaf kit, and we’ve installed a SwitchPro. Next on our list is a down payment on a Four Wheel Camper Flatbed Hawk, then a flatbed, airbags, rear locker, gears, sliders, and rear armor. We’re so excited to eventually meet up with everyone and use this app to its full capability!

Happy travels.

Miranda & Michael

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hey everyone!!

We’re Miranda & Michael from Timmy_TheTundra! We’re currently in the process of building out our 2021 Toyota Tundra to make it overland-capable. So far we have switched out the suspension (BP-51), added a bumper, an antenna and radio system, a snorkel, a custom leaf kit, and we’ve installed a SwitchPro. Next on our list is a down payment on a Four Wheel Camper Flatbed Hawk, then a flatbed, airbags, rear locker, gears, sliders, and rear armor. We’re so excited to eventually meet up with everyone and use this app to its full capability!

Happy travels.

Miranda & Michael
Hello Miranda and Michael, welcome to Overland Bound.

Reactions: Shahn and Kent R

Sklnbnzaz

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Phoenix Arizona, USA
First Name
Graham & Steph
Last Name
Taylor
Member #

Greetings from the Greater Phoenix area. We are Graham and Steph Taylor and can’t wait for what 2022 has in store for us… we’ve spent the last year “finding our groove” and building out the 2020 Ranger. Amazing times re discovering ourselves, each other and nature. Glad to be in this community.

Attachments

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Welcome from the little town of buckeye. Hope to see you folks on the trails
Welcome to Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
A great local contact is @freak4life
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Reactions: Shahn

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Greetings from the Greater Phoenix area. We are Graham and Steph Taylor and can’t wait for what 2022 has in store for us… we’ve spent the last year “finding our groove” and building out the 2020 Ranger. Amazing times re discovering ourselves, each other and nature. Glad to be in this community.
Welcome to Overland Bound Graham and Steph
I look forward to hearing more about the Ranger build.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey everyone!!

Happy travels.

Miranda & Michael
Welcome to Overland Bound Miranda and Michael
The Tundra with the Four Wheel Camper is a great full size platform. We look forward to seeing some pictures when you get finished.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
RESOURCE MAP
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly universal online awareness course.
The Regional Director for local information it @M Rose

Reactions: Shahn and M Rose

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Good Morning,
My name is JT, from Sacramento, Calif.
My current vehicle is a '21 Tacoma. It's my third Tacoma, though the first one not being leased, so I actually get to keep it for more than three years. I plan on outfitting it with some gear and travelling to dark sky sites with it for stargazing. My only overlanding experience thus far is to pack the bed full of camping equipment and driving out to a camping area in a state park designed for such. I'd really like to try out dispersed camping, driving along a trail till it's time to stop and relax and pop out the tent I plan on getting.

View attachment 219146
Welcome to Overland Bound JT
Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions.
For local information about trips and meet-ups contact; Bay Area @PapaDave
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members. There is a local meet up in El Dorado Hills that you can find on the map.
RESOURCE MAP
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip
Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey guys, my name’s Lorne from Red Deer Alberta Canada. I just bought a used 2019 4Runner I plan on eventually gearing up for overlanding. First order are tires.

At the moment I’m just a “visiting member “ and plan on getting a full membership but need to know just how active are the Canadian member here.

I’ll try to post a pic of my rig (completely stock atm) but I’m not very tech so I might botch it.

Anyways, this is me. Looking forward to talking with you guys about rigs and trails and sharing some stories.
Welcome to Overland Bound Lorne
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
There are lots of members in Alberta, you can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly universal online awareness course.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello people. My name is Anthony Broussard and my wife is Karen Broussard. We are just getting into overlanding. We are from Lafayette LA aka Cajun Country. We drive a 2012 Ford Raptor named Rex. We are looking forward to seeing many parts of the United States in our future travels. Not sure where to start but can’t wait. Looks like this might be the place for useful info.
Welcome To Overland Bound Anthony and Karen
The Raptor is a very capable rig, have fun with your build.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
RESOURCE MAP
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Patrick G. here……
Experience: always been an outdoor enthusiast….but new to overlanding
Vehicle: 2021 Powerwagon that I’m currently rigging out for trips

interested in getting some experience with seasoned pros in anticipation of my first father son trip down the Baja Peninsula this Summer. would love to join a caravan if anyone is going down Baja this summer?
Welcome to Overland Bound Patrick
For your build you might get some good info here; Full Sized Rigs
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region. Baja is a popular place for members, if you ask a question about travel there I am sure you will find what your are looking for.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
RESOURCE MAP
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey Everyone, My name is Tom and I’m in the Tampabay Area. Would love to
Find a group to go riding with.
Welcome To Overland Bound Tom
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
RESOURCE MAP
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

Rig: 2002 nissan xterra just started the build

Experience: 5 yrs of overlanding and been building 4x4s for 20yrs
Welcome to Overland Bound
RESOURCE MAP
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Here is a Midwest Expo MOORE EXPO April 8-10, 2022

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello all,
My name is Rick
I live in Central NC
Retired Navy Chief
Ive had several 4Runners over the years.
Currently have a 2021 Toyota 4Runner TRD OffRoad
Welcome To Overland Bound Rick
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
RESOURCE MAP
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello everyone my names Robert I’ve been overlanding for little over a year, I’m based out of Los Angeles CA. I have a 2004 Dodge Ram 2500 with a ikamper mini.
Welcome to Overland Bound Robbie
Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information.
Some contacts for local information are @Barclay (LA) @FrankRoams (OC/SD) & www.Riggedfordirt.com @Dominic OB0158 (Inland Empire)
RESOURCE MAP
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Brian Swehla
Rig: 2020 Tacoma
I’ve been enjoying the outdoors for a number of years and after acquiring a 4wd truck I’ve combined my love for being outside with vehicular adventure.
Welcome To Overland Bound Brian
You are in the East Region, local information can be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
RESOURCE MAP
Quick adult & youth Tread Lightly online awareness course.