Massachusetts, USA
First Name
Brad
Last Name
Newcombe
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Red Dog, Wolf Pup
Hello there all, I am Brad and we are Grace Brad and Dusty. The team of us are just getting into overlanding and are very excited to start making adventures iff the beaten path!
1) Picture! If you have a rig, we want to see it!
2) Location (General area is fine)
Boston Area
3) Rig (Year, Make, Model, etc.)
2016 Toyota 4runner sr5
4) Overlanding Experience Background - I have been camping my whole life, so,e backcountry hiking, tons of day hikes, avid mountain biker and snowboarder. I have been camping at traditional campsites and some nights out in open land. Nothing more than maintained gravel roads

Bwana

Rank II

Enthusiast II

Riverbank, CA, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Silveira
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6SDB
Hello My name is David, I live in Riverbank CA. I recently registered on this forum.
I have experience in camping, backpacking and off-roading.
I hope to meet new friends that enjoy fly fishing and exploring the Eastern Sierra Nevada mountain range along HWY 395. I also enjoy the western slope of the Sierra Nevada as it's a relatively short drive for me.
I'm currently driving an Isuzu Trooper, it works well off-road and has plenty of room for my gear. It has a mild lift and slightly oversized tires.
I recently got my ham license and look forward to meeting you on the net.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Good afternoon all, my name is Ken Ramirez, I am new to overland camping and my rig is a 87 4runner which I have put together my self and semi-retired looking forward to completing my bucket list, I have much to learn from you all. Be blessed View attachment 218334
Hello Ken, welcome to Overland Bound.

Reactions: Kent R and Shahn

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello there all, I am Brad and we are Grace Brad and Dusty. The team of us are just getting into overlanding and are very excited to start making adventures iff the beaten path!
Boston Area
2016 Toyota 4runner sr5
4) Overlanding Experience Background - I have been camping my whole life, so,e backcountry hiking, tons of day hikes, avid mountain biker and snowboarder. I have been camping at traditional campsites and some nights out in open land. Nothing more than maintained gravel roads
Hello Brad, Grace and Dusty, welcome to Overland Bound.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello My name is David, I live in Riverbank CA. I recently registered on this forum.
I hope to meet new friends that enjoy fly fishing and exploring the Eastern Sierra Nevada mountain range along HWY 395. I also enjoy the western slope of the Sierra Nevada as it's a relatively short drive for me.
I'm currently driving an Isuzu Trooper, it works well off-road and has plenty of room for my gear. It has a mild lift and slightly oversized tires.
Hello David, welcome to Overland Bound.

D4R4x4

Rank V
Investor

Advocate I

Sumner County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Darrell
Last Name
Timmons
Member #

Good afternoon all, my name is Ken Ramirez, I am new to overland camping and my rig is a 87 4runner which I have put together my self and semi-retired looking forward to completing my bucket list, I have much to learn from you all. Be blessed View attachment 218334
Welcome to OB Kenneth. I like the 1st gen 4runner.

Kozysnack

Rank VII
Investor

Expedition Master I

Austin, Travis County, Texas, United States
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Ely
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRNX949 is my GMRS, haven't taken my test yet but working on the HAM
Service Branch
USAF BRAT
I also join the adventure with a 2019 4runner. Installed ironman 4x4 stage 3 suspension system with UPA's and currently waiting for southern offroad rock sliders.
welcome to Overland Bound. Sounds like a great rig to hit the road/trails with

Kozysnack

Rank VII
Investor

Expedition Master I

First Name
Vance
Last Name
Ely
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Service Branch
USAF BRAT
Hey all, just got done watching a show about Overlanding. Never heard of it so I googled it and here I am. I have a 2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD. I’m from South Jersey. I am wrapping up striper season fishing, driving on the beach, and boat fishing for the year and looking for something new to get me outside. I’m a novice for driving in the woods but have experience driving on sand. This looks interesting. Have a lot of questions but that’s all for now.
Welcome Steven Overlanding or over water, just get out and have fun

Kozysnack

Rank VII
Investor

Expedition Master I

First Name
Vance
Last Name
Ely
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Service Branch
USAF BRAT
Hey Y'all!!!

Joining the adventure with my 2021 Ranger Lariat Tremor. Current mods are ARB Skid plates, Shrockworks Rock Sliders and a few interior things. Anxious to learn from all of y'all and build my rig right.
Welcome to Overland Bound

YodaRunner

Rank 0

Contributor I

Boerne, TX, USA
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Kalz
Service Branch
Air Force
A few things you might want to include in your introduction are:

1) Picture! I will upload one once it's daylight out haha I just got my Rig and it's just a bone stock
2) Location Boerne Texas
3) Rig 2022 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium
4) Overlanding Experience Background (Novice) I'm new to Overlanding, I've been wanting to buy a rig for sometime now and finally did. I look forward to going to some meets to get some advice on gear for my rig and meeting you all online as well.

Thank you!
YodaRunner

Advocate III

Herford, Deutschland
First Name
Orkan
Last Name
Seewald
Member #

Hello Ken, welcome to OB.

Advocate III

Herford, Deutschland
First Name
Orkan
Last Name
Seewald
Member #

Boston Area
2016 Toyota 4runner sr5
Hello Brad. Welcome to OB.

Advocate III

Herford, Deutschland
First Name
Orkan
Last Name
Seewald
Member #

Boston Area
2016 Toyota 4runner sr5
Hello Brad. Welcome to OB.

Advocate III

Herford, Deutschland
First Name
Orkan
Last Name
Seewald
Member #

Hello David. Welcome to OB.

Advocate III

Herford, Deutschland
First Name
Orkan
Last Name
Seewald
Member #

A few things you might want to include in your introduction are:

1) Picture! I will upload one once it's daylight out haha I just got my Rig and it's just a bone stock
2) Location Boerne Texas
3) Rig 2022 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium
4) Overlanding Experience Background (Novice) I'm new to Overlanding, I've been wanting to buy a rig for sometime now and finally did. I look forward to going to some meets to get some advice on gear for my rig and meeting you all online as well.

Thank you!
YodaRunner
Hello Yoda. Welcome to OB. I hope the Force is with you :grin: