Advocate III

Herford, Deutschland
First Name
Orkan
Last Name
Seewald
Member #

Hey everybody,

Just picked up my Army Green 2021 Tacoma TRD Off-Road (named it Master Chief obviously haha). Lots of mods and trips planned for it. I may start a build thread somewhere.

Glad to be joining a community with so much information.

See yall out there!

-Chief
Hello Chief, welcome to OB! Master Chief, Yes Sir! :grin:

Reactions: Shahn and Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey everybody,

Just picked up my Army Green 2021 Tacoma TRD Off-Road (named it Master Chief obviously haha). Lots of mods and trips planned for it. I may start a build thread somewhere.

See yall out there!

-Chief
Welcome To Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Reactions: Shahn

DWA

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Orange County, CA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Arnold
Service Branch
US Army
Welcome to Overland Bound Dave
Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information.
The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @FrankRoams (OC/SD) & www.Riggedfordirt.com
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Check out Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com
Thanks you so much. This is just what I needed. I am really looking forward to meeting up with fellow overlanders.

Dave

Kozysnack

Rank VII
Investor

Expedition Master I

Austin, Travis County, Texas, United States
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Ely
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRNX949 is my GMRS, haven't taken my test yet but working on the HAM
Service Branch
USAF BRAT
Hey everybody,

See yall out there!

-Chief
Welcome Matthew

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
live in Lexington KY. Just started getting my 09 Xterra ready from some Overlanding fun. Sitting on a 2.5 ADO lift and waiting for 33s first of the year. Can't wait to start getting out again. Cheers y'all
Welcome To Overland Bound
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
RESOURCE MAP
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region” You are also close to the Midwest Region and @Ohio Valley Overland is our Member Representative there.
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Steve-o623

Rank 0

Contributor I

Egg Harbor Township, NJ, USA
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Thompson
Hey all, just got done watching a show about Overlanding. Never heard of it so I googled it and here I am. I have a 2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD. I’m from South Jersey. I am wrapping up striper season fishing, driving on the beach, and boat fishing for the year and looking for something new to get me outside. I’m a novice for driving in the woods but have experience driving on sand. This looks interesting. Have a lot of questions but that’s all for now.

Attachments

Last edited:

danwyandt

Rank VII
Investor

Trail Mechanic III

Burnsville, NC, USA
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Wyandt
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRTJ513
I just got done watching a show about Overlanding. Never heard of it so I googled it and here I am. I have a 2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD, truck is awesome. I am wrapping up striper season fishing, driving on the beach, and boat fishing for the year and looking for something to get me outside. This looks interesting. Have a lot of questions but that’s all for now.
Welcome Steven!
I transplanted to the mountains of NC from your neighborhood - Forked River
-Dan

Reactions: Kent R and Shahn

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
live in Lexington KY. Just started getting my 09 Xterra ready from some Overlanding fun. Sitting on a 2.5 ADO lift and waiting for 33s first of the year. Can't wait to start getting out again. Cheers y'all
Hello Ben, welcome to Overland Bound!

Reactions: Kent R

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hey all, just got done watching a show about Overlanding. Never heard of it so I googled it and here I am. I have a 2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD. I’m from South Jersey. I am wrapping up striper season fishing, driving on the beach, and boat fishing for the year and looking for something new to get me outside. I’m a novice for driving in the woods but have experience driving on sand. This looks interesting. Have a lot of questions but that’s all for now.
Hello Steven, welcome to Overland Bound!

Reactions: Kent R

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello Steven, welcome to Overland Bound.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Welcome To Overland Bound Steve
Great rig to start you build with.
You are in the East Region, local information can be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
RESOURCE MAP
Quick adult & youth Tread Lightly online awareness course.
Check out Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com

Advocate III

Herford, Deutschland
First Name
Orkan
Last Name
Seewald
Member #

Hy Steve, the Fish looks Great. Welcome to OB!

D4R4x4

Rank V
Investor

Advocate I

Sumner County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Darrell
Last Name
Timmons
Member #

Hey guys,
I have been present here in the forum for about a month, but haven't introduced myself.

I am from middle TN area. I have a 2007 Toyota 4runned Limited V8. It has slight modifications, leveling lift kit, slightly larger A/T tires. Simple, but capable. Future mods may be a roof rack and rock sliders.

I have camped regularly since I was a child. Most of our travels have stayed close to the beaten paths at campgrounds a state parks, but we have a had a few dispersed camping trips. Either way we are out enjoying the nature around us. If there is an unpaved or gravel road, I will be seeing where it goes, if it is public access, of course.

Thanks for the opportunity to join and welcome to all the other new members.

Adventure is necessary. Let's go!

Attachments

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hey guys,
I have been present here in the forum for about a month, but haven't introduced myself.

I am from middle TN area. I have a 2007 Toyota 4runned Limited V8. It has slight modifications, leveling lift kit, slightly larger A/T tires. Simple, but capable. Future mods may be a roof rack and rock sliders.

I have camped regularly since I was a child. Most of our travels have stayed close to the beaten paths at campgrounds a state parks, but we have a had a few dispersed camping trips. Either way we are out enjoying the nature around us. If there is an unpaved or gravel road, I will be seeing where it goes, if it is public access, of course.

Hello Darrell, welcome to Overland Bound.

Advocate III

Herford, Deutschland
First Name
Orkan
Last Name
Seewald
Member #

Hey guys,

Welcome to Ob D4R4x4!