US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert. Colorado: Denver Area

Pathfinder III

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Carlo
Last Name
Donzelli
Member #

Hello from Kent, WA, Our (wife’s) Rig is a 2020 Toyota 4Runner TRD PRO, CBI front and rear bumpers, Prinsu roof rack, Tepui Hardshell RTT . I am retired Army and just retired from King County. We will be moving to Colorado soon to be close to the kids. Looking forward to the Colorado trails.
Welcome Phil! Your rig is definitely ready for some Colorado trails! Hit me up if you have any questions! Looking forward meeting you.

Reactions: Kent R and Shahn

Advocate III

Herford, Deutschland
First Name
Orkan
Last Name
Seewald
Member #

Hello!

New to the group and excited to be part of the community.

I live in Keswick, VA (central VA). My rig is a 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon with a 2” lift, 37s, Rebel XPLOR rack, DeckUSA drawer system, Nest Condor XL tent, SetPower RV45D fridge, and other goodies.

I do a bit of welding and fab work on the side, which really comes in handy when owning off road rigs.

Looking forward to meeting new people and heading out on adventures.

-Dan
Welcome to OB Dan. I love these Gladiators.

MSD

Rank V
Investor

Advocate III

Colorado, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Duff
Member #

Hello!

I live in Keswick, VA (central VA). My rig is a 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon with a 2” lift, 37s, Rebel XPLOR rack, DeckUSA drawer system, Nest Condor XL tent, SetPower RV45D fridge, and other goodies.

I do a bit of welding and fab work on the side, which really comes in handy when owning off road rigs.

-Dan
Welcome to the OB family Dan. The the rig & especially that color choice.

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Hello from Kent, WA, Our (wife’s) Rig is a 2020 Toyota 4Runner TRD PRO, CBI front and rear bumpers, Prinsu roof rack, Tepui Hardshell RTT . I am retired Army and just retired from King County. We will be moving to Colorado soon to be close to the kids. Looking forward to the Colorado trails.
I am the Northwest Director. @Neal A. Tew is the Rocky Mountain West Director located In Pueblo West, Colorado.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello!

-Dan
Hello Dan, welcome to Overland Bound.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
My name is Chuck looking into building a camping trailer for my teryx 4...thinking tent on top telescoping and some other goodies...Well see If I can make the time to do it...thanks for the add

strick
Welcome to Overland Bound Chuck
Could you narrow down you location to a city so you can get local info from the app.
You might post a trailer question on this page; Overland Trailers
Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information.
SoCal Member Representative to you for local information is @Barclay (LA) @FrankRoams (OC/SD) & www.Riggedfordirt.com @Dominic OB0158 (Inland Empire)
NorCal Member Representative; Bay Area @PapaDave, North State @Cottonwoody, Central Valley @TOMB
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Reactions: strick and Shahn

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
New Member. Long Beach, Ca! Pic of my Rig from a recent trip out to Joshua Tree.
Welcome to Overland Bound
Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information.
The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Barclay (LA) @FrankRoams (OC/SD) & www.Riggedfordirt.com @Dominic OB0158 (Inland Empire)
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Reactions: Shahn and NdnStyl

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello All !

New member Mark from Indiana
2017 Jeep Wrangler
Bushwhacker teardrop trailer
Spend most overlanding in Utah and New Mexico searching for ruins and rock art
Welcome to Overland Bound Mark
RESOURCE MAP
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @Mike W.

Reactions: Shahn

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello!

-Dan
Welcome To Overland Bound
Great rig!
You are in the East Region, local information can be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
RESOURCE MAP
Quick adult & youth Tread Lightly online awareness course.

Reactions: danbrown and Shahn