Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello from Colorado!

So short story long…
Started messing around out in the Rocky Mountains back in the early 2000s after I picked up an ‘88 Pathfinder for $1000. Was a great truck, very dependable but also very under powered.

In ‘08 I sold the Pathfinder and bought an ‘03 4Runner and had many great adventures with the family in that truck.

With bad judgment at play, I sold the ‘03 in ‘18 to help fund the purchase of a new car for my wife. We all missed that truck and the fun it and adventure it brought us, so about a month ago I purchased a ’97 4Runner.

We’re excited to get back into the mountains and meet new friends!

I call it my “quarter century old, quarter million mile” tank.
View attachment 217425

I could go on but I’ll stop for now.
Welcome to Overland Bound
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in our Rocky Mountain Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
OB Members Colorado
Social Media:
Telegram; OB - Colorado General
RM FB; Overland Bound - Rocky Mountain
Your Rocky Mountain Regional Director is @Neal A. Tew
The closest Member Representative is @trail_runn4r Denver Area, @Iridium Fort Collins
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello All, New member here, live in Wyoming, gonna hopefully be building a Classic Jeep Wagoneer for my next rig, Currently just been using my F250 Superduty to get out. Have been mixing Overlanding and Bushcraft/Woodcraft and having a blast with it. Thanks for the invite and See You out their
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in our Rocky Mountain Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Social Media:
RM FB; Overland Bound - Rocky Mountain
Your Rocky Mountain Regional Director is @Neal A. Tew
The closest Member Representatives to you are @WyOverland
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Reactions: Shahn

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello to all you wonderful people!
My name is Maya, born and raised in Croatia, enjoying life is TX, USA for the last 10 years.

I drive and camp in my 2017 Nissan Titan SL that has been lifted and rigged with some nice big tires. I have an ARE camper shell outfitted with some cool and useful mods.

My overlanding experience is modest, learning through adventuring is something I look forward to.

I’m excited to be here
Welcome to Overland Bound Maya
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Texas Member Representative is @Roots66, and in the DFW area you can also contact @Prerunner1982
RESOURCE MAP

Reactions: roots66 and Shahn

BlueLineOverland

Local Expert, Arkansas USA

Experimenter II

Ozark Arkansas
First Name
Mason
Last Name
Berry
Member #

Hey all, new here from Central Arkansas, I have a 2016 tundra I was going to outfit, but felt I'd be better suited with something a little smaller, so recently acquired a 2014 nissan xterra, probably won't be many mods until next spring, just thought I'd drop in and check this place out.
Welcome To Overland Bound
There is a Member Representative in Ozark AR that can of help with local info if needed. @BlueLineOverland
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
RESOURCE MAP
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
@RJ357 welcome!!!! Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need anything!!!!

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Hi, My name is Joe
Current Vehicle: 2019 MB 4x4 Sprinter
Overlanding full time for the last 4 months.
Good morning Joe and welcome to Overland Bound. My name is Mike and my Wife is Debbie. We are two of your Full time U.S. Member Representatives. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact either of us here on the forums @Magic Mike or @Firemom

Also browse through the New Member threads, for good information and it will help you to navigate the OB website. Also keep an eye on the Rally Point & member calendar threads for meetups where ever you might be. You also find trainings and trail runs. These threads are great ways to Network with other Overlanders all over the country.

Hope to meet you out on the road.

We Were out in the Florida are in October and had a great time. We’re back on the West Coast now. We will be in Death Valley, Mojave and Baja California for the winter. Maybe we’ll see you in the futre.

Mike & Debbie

Reactions: Shahn and Kent R

Iridium

US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert CO: Ft. Collins Area

Influencer III

Fort Collins, CO, USA
First Name
Aleem
Last Name
Qureshi
Member #

Hello from Colorado!

So short story long…
Started messing around out in the Rocky Mountains back in the early 2000s after I picked up an ‘88 Pathfinder for $1000. Was a great truck, very dependable but also very under powered.

In ‘08 I sold the Pathfinder and bought an ‘03 4Runner and had many great adventures with the family in that truck.

With bad judgment at play, I sold the ‘03 in ‘18 to help fund the purchase of a new car for my wife. We all missed that truck and the fun it and adventure it brought us, so about a month ago I purchased a ’97 4Runner.

View attachment 217425

Welcome to the community Aaron! That's an absolutely mint looking 4R. We have a relatively active community here in Colorado hopefully we will be able to meet up sometime soon! What kind of trips/trails are you interested in/comfortable with ?
Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or need help with anything! Cheers

Iridium

US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert CO: Ft. Collins Area

Influencer III

Fort Collins, CO, USA
First Name
Aleem
Last Name
Qureshi
Member #

Hello, New member here. My wife and I live in Evergreen Colorado. we have a 2015 Rubicon, having fun building it out for weekend adventures. We keep our camper and Jeep up at Taylor Park north of Gunnison in the summer, and Sedona area (Distant Drums RV Park) in the winter. looking forward to learning from others on the site.
Welcome to the community Todd! Hopefully we will get to see eachother out and about sometime in the near future. Things round here have been more or less winding down as seasonal closures approach. Keep an eye on Rally point we are hoping to hold a handful of meetups over the winter to meet everyone and keep in touch. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or need help with anything. Cheers

Last edited:

EBasil

Rank VI

Influencer I

San Diego, CA, USA
First Name
Erik
Last Name
Basil
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6LBE
Hello all. My name is Kyle

Have 2022 4Runner. San Diego Based. Look forward to crossing paths on an adventure!
Your dog looks great! Nice truck, too, but you know what I mean.
I'm in San Diego, too. Have you found/met any of the local clubs? I noted that there's an Overland Bound meet in Escondido (see the Rally Point tab) and that SD 4Wheelers have an event in January that's open to all rigs (ranging from my nearly stock Trooper on up to the gnar-gnar). There's some decent Facebook action for San Diego groups, too --especially for those of you with those Toyotas!

STK_T4R

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Clovis, CA, USA
First Name
matthew
Last Name
boyd
Member #

Hello! Not really a new member but this will be my first post, I'm Matt, I have a 2003 Toyota Tacoma and a 1987 Toyota 4runner. My overland build has switched from the 4runner to the tacoma just recently. I'm located in Fresno, CA. I work on the Sierra National forest and spend my free time driving every road I come across to see what's open and what needs to be reopened. I'm a novice overlander but no stranger to wheeling.

DailyOL

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Binghamton New York
First Name
Connor
Last Name
Foley
Member #

Hello All,
Joined years ago but haven't had the time to be active on here.

I have went through a few rigs but found one I've grown fond of, currently in a 2001 Jeep XJ, also have a 99 Dodge V15 cargo van converted into a travel van that went across the country earlier this year.

I am from UpState/Central NY and daily the XJ around normally.

Most of my experience surrounds fire roads and some local adventures with GIA GPS running, I have background in camping and some in backpacking but have always been a gear head so this has grown into a bit of a hobby that just kind of formed between the two. Ended up being the person my friends call to pull them out of sticky situations or ditches last winter so that added into the excitement and use of the rig.Jeep XJ Pic.jpg

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi, I am Josiah. I do the Vanagon thing with a 1.8t conversion. I also am a photographer and filmmaker at The Journal of Lost Time. You can find me on the gram at @josiahq
Welcome to Overland Bound Josiah
Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions.
For local information about trips and meet-ups contact your NorCal Member Representative; Bay Area @PapaDave
RESOURCE MAP
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip
Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello All,
Joined years ago but haven't had the time to be active on here.

I have went through a few rigs but found one I've grown fond of, currently in a 2001 Jeep XJ, also have a 99 Dodge V15 cargo van converted into a travel van that went across the country earlier this year.

I am from UpState/Central NY and daily the XJ around normally.

Most of my experience surrounds fire roads and some local adventures with GIA GPS running, I have background in camping and some in backpacking but have always been a gear head so this has grown into a bit of a hobby that just kind of formed between the two. Ended up being the person my friends call to pull them out of sticky situations or ditches last winter so that added into the excitement and use of the rig.View attachment 217611
Welcome To Overland Bound Conner
Great to have you active on the forum, that is a low number.
You are in the East Region, local information can be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative to you is @OVRLNDER
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
RESOURCE MAP
Quick adult & youth Tread Lightly online awareness course.

Reactions: DailyOL and Shahn

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello! Not really a new member but this will be my first post, I'm Matt, I have a 2003 Toyota Tacoma and a 1987 Toyota 4runner. My overland build has switched from the 4runner to the tacoma just recently. I'm located in Fresno, CA. I work on the Sierra National forest and spend my free time driving every road I come across to see what's open and what needs to be reopened. I'm a novice overlander but no stranger to wheeling.
Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions.
For local information about trips and meet-ups contact your NorCal Member Representative; Central Valley @TOMB
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members. There is an occasional meet-up in Clovis that can be found on the member map.
RESOURCE MAP
Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

mface7

Rank V

Influencer II

Syracuse, Utah, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Facer
Member #

Hello from Colorado!

So short story long…

View attachment 217425

Welcome to OB and thanks for your service!

Advocate III

Herford, Deutschland
First Name
Orkan
Last Name
Seewald
Member #

Welcome to the OB Forum STK_T4R.

Reactions: Kent R and Shahn

STK_T4R

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Clovis, CA, USA
First Name
matthew
Last Name
boyd
Member #

For local information about trips and meet-ups contact your NorCal Member Representative; Central Valley @TOMB
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members. There is an occasional meet-up in Clovis that can be found on the member map.
RESOURCE MAP
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Thanks!! I've been checking it out and I live in clovis on the county line, so meet ups should be easy too

Reactions: Kent R and Shahn