Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey OB Crew - My name is CJ and my wife and I call Northern California home. We have a '19 4Runner ORP with a few things. Accutune gave us a Fox setup, RCI sliders, Icon links, Prinsu rack, skids... and I got a Pelfrey bumper from the BAMF yardsale. I've done a little wheeling in the past, but definitely novice at best. Oh and we just landed a new Opus OP4 trailer last month. Super excited to get this out and use it!View attachment 214112
Welcome to Overland Bound CJ
Great looking setup, we just got done camping with two Opus campers and man they have some room.
Can you update your profile to narrow down the City, this way the app can get you up to date local info.
Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions.
For local information about trips and meet-ups contact your NorCal Member Representative; Bay Area @PapaDave, North State @Cottonwoody, Central Valley @TOMB
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Reactions: 4Funner

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello Everyone. My name is Peter and I go by Fig. It's great to join the community and I am really looking forward to this new journey in both my life and my wifie. We are older, but with young hearts and still very adventurous. We have moved from a Jeep Rubicon JK to the new Launch Edition Gladiator which we absolutely love. We have been camping for many years and now that we are approaching our retirement years we want to begin our overlanding experience. Hopefully with this community we can begin that journey.. Next step for us in fact this coming weekend is to head out from North Carolina all the way to Boise Idaho to pick up our new overlanding rig, the Conqueror UEV 490. Looking forward to meeting any locals near Raleigh area in NC. Cheers! Fig
Welcome To Overland Bound Fig
The Gladiator is a great overland rig, I took mine on a 2500 mile trip up the Continental Divide this summer and loved it.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
There is a Member Representative in NC for local assistance. @NC-Trooper
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Reactions: Shahn

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello! Hunter Guerrero here. This is my 2016 Jeep Wrangler JKU Sport S. Her name is Celia Cruise but I have a hood banner that says ARROZCON. That might need an explanation. I have many DIY projects on her including a solar water tank and most recently a tailgate table. Ever evolving and I only have about $30,000 in mods to go! I live in Northern California and haven’t gone too far outside my area to adventure but I’d like to. That’s why I joined up here.
Welcome to Overland Bound Hunter
Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions.
For local information about trips and meet-ups contact your NorCal Member Representative; Bay Area @PapaDave
Overland Bound Meetups
The closest meet-up to you is in El Dorado Hills, you might follow the link to see if there is any events you might be interested in.
Sierra Foothills Overlanders, El Dorado County CA
US West - Sierra Foothills Overlanders Monthly OLB meet-up/meeting.
Overland Trip Planning

Reactions: Shahn

4Funner

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Dixon, CA, USA
First Name
Clayton
Last Name
Jones
Member #

Welcome to Overland Bound CJ
Great looking setup, we just got done camping with two Opus campers and man they have some room.
Can you update your profile to narrow down the City, this way the app can get you up to date local info.
For local information about trips and meet-ups contact your NorCal Member Representative; Bay Area @PapaDave, North State @Cottonwoody, Central Valley @TOMB
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Hi Kent. Thank you for the welcome and also ALL the info! Looks like there's a ton of info in the links and I'll definitely reach out to the NorCal peeps you mentioned. We've been watching the Opus trailers for a couple years and glad we waited despite the recent price increase. There's a ton of room, which we need as we bring our dogs (mini husky and an Anatolian Shepherd), and the off-grid capability kinda sold us. Definitely looking forward to getting out more this coming year as often (hopefully) as work will allow!

Reactions: Kent R and Shahn

PapaDave

Local Expert Northern ID and North East WA

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
Hey OB Crew - My name is CJ and my wife and I call Northern California home. We have a '19 4Runner ORP with a few things. Accutune gave us a Fox setup, RCI sliders, Icon links, Prinsu rack, skids... and I got a Pelfrey bumper from the BAMF yardsale. I've done a little wheeling in the past, but definitely novice at best. Oh and we just landed a new Opus OP4 trailer last month. Super excited to get this out and use it!View attachment 214112
What region of NorCal are you in?

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Rig: Stock 2017 Wrangler Jk Winter Edition
Experience: I am a novice. Just looking to into the overlanding scene to connect with nature and have fun of course!
Hello Ryan, welcome to the OB family.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello All,

I recently purchased a subaru forester and plan to continue fitting it out for many adventures to come. Currently I have added a 2" lift with all terrains. I am planning to add a rear tire hitch mount, a roof box or cargo rack and will be building a small sleeping and storage platform.

Rig: 2015 Subaru Forester Premium 2.5i
Experience: New to the game - Big into the outdoors via running, climbing, highlining, fly fishing and camping.

View attachment 213937
Hello Evan, welcome to the OB family.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
My name is Raymond. Building a 2015 Tacoma Double cab. Currently in OKC and know just enough to be dangerous but the trucks isn’t on fire or stuck in the ditch so I am doing OK guess. Right now building a roof rack and at the same time sound deadening the rear seat area for a platform. I HATE this damn stuff. But even only 1/3 done it’s made a huge difference
Hello Raymond, welcome to the OB family.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello! Hunter Guerrero here. This is my 2016 Jeep Wrangler JKU Sport S. Her name is Celia Cruise but I have a hood banner that says ARROZCON. That might need an explanation. I have many DIY projects on her including a solar water tank and most recently a tailgate table. Ever evolving and I only have about $30,000 in mods to go! I live in Northern California and haven’t gone too far outside my area to adventure but I’d like to. That’s why I joined up here.
Hello Hunter, welcome to the OB family.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello Everyone. My name is Peter and I go by Fig. It's great to join the community and I am really looking forward to this new journey in both my life and my wifie. We are older, but with young hearts and still very adventurous. We have moved from a Jeep Rubicon JK to the new Launch Edition Gladiator which we absolutely love. We have been camping for many years and now that we are approaching our retirement years we want to begin our overlanding experience. Hopefully with this community we can begin that journey.. Next step for us in fact this coming weekend is to head out from North Carolina all the way to Boise Idaho to pick up our new overlanding rig, the Conqueror UEV 490. Looking forward to meeting any locals near Raleigh area in NC. Cheers! Fig
Hello Fig, welcome to the OB family.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello CJ, welcome to the OB family.

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hello Fig and welcome to Overland Bound! Can't wait to see pics of the Conqueror!

Reactions: Kent R