Rank II

Enthusiast I

Oklahoma
First Name
Raymond
Last Name
Farrow
Member #

Aaron here. Currently driving a 2021 JL. Central IL. Not much to do here. I do however camp in mall parking lots and local Bass Pros to feel like I’m a overlander. All kidding aside here.

Hi!!!!

Bass pro has a stream and waterfalls outside!!! This is genius. OKC actually has a Cabellas on the North side as well. I am set thanks for the tip

trail_runn4r

US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert. Colorado: Denver Area

Pathfinder III

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Carlo
Last Name
Donzelli
Member #

Hi there, just joined and wanted to introduce myself. I am located in Colorado near Canon City and do most of my exploring either in a 2002 Ford Excursion (Family of 7), 2013 Kawasaki Versys and Honda XR600R.

I've been off-roading, camping and backpacking most of my life and as the family grew overlanding seemed like a logical extension of that. Wouldn't say I am Experienced but I'm also not brand new.

Looking forward to getting involved and meeting up with folks from here!
Welcome Dan!

trail_runn4r

US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert. Colorado: Denver Area

Pathfinder III

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Carlo
Last Name
Donzelli
Member #

Hi this is Jeff. Excited to be a member. My wife, Joy, and I are new to overlanding. Working on our rig. Driving a 2017 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off Road. Just got out Gobi rack and looking to add a Toytec lift soon. We are located in Colorado Springs, CO.
Welcome Jeff and Joy! Love the 4Runner!

Reactions: Kent R and Shahn

El Vejigante

Rank I

Contributor III

Davis, Yolo County, California, United States
First Name
Hunter
Last Name
Guerrero
Hello! Hunter Guerrero here. This is my 2016 Jeep Wrangler JKU Sport S. Her name is Celia Cruise but I have a hood banner that says ARROZCON. That might need an explanation. I have many DIY projects on her including a solar water tank and most recently a tailgate table. Ever evolving and I only have about $30,000 in mods to go! I live in Northern California and haven’t gone too far outside my area to adventure but I’d like to. That’s why I joined up here.

Attachments

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
My name is Raymond. Building a 2015 Tacoma Double cab. Currently in OKC and know just enough to be dangerous but the trucks isn’t on fire or stuck in the ditch so I am doing OK guess. Right now building a roof rack and at the same time sound deadening the rear seat area for a platform. I HATE this damn stuff. But even only 1/3 done it’s made a huge difference
Greetings Raymond and welcome to Overland Bound!

Reactions: Kent R

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hello! Hunter Guerrero here. This is my 2016 Jeep Wrangler JKU Sport S. Her name is Celia Cruise but I have a hood banner that says ARROZCON. That might need an explanation. I have many DIY projects on her including a solar water tank and most recently a tailgate table. Ever evolving and I only have about $30,000 in mods to go! I live in Northern California and haven’t gone too far outside my area to adventure but I’d like to. That’s why I joined up here.
Greetings Hunter and welcome to Overland Bound!

Reactions: Kent R

mface7

Rank V

Influencer II

Syracuse, Utah, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Facer
Member #

Welcome Hunter. I'd be interested in the story behind the name and hood banner.

Reactions: Shahn and Kent R

el5fig

Rank I

Member I

North Carolina, USA
First Name
Peter
Last Name
Figueroa
Member #

Hello Everyone. My name is Peter and I go by Fig. It's great to join the community and I am really looking forward to this new journey in both my life and my wifie. We are older, but with young hearts and still very adventurous. We have moved from a Jeep Rubicon JK to the new Launch Edition Gladiator which we absolutely love. We have been camping for many years and now that we are approaching our retirement years we want to begin our overlanding experience. Hopefully with this community we can begin that journey.. Next step for us in fact this coming weekend is to head out from North Carolina all the way to Boise Idaho to pick up our new overlanding rig, the Conqueror UEV 490. Looking forward to meeting any locals near Raleigh area in NC. Cheers! Fig

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello Everyone. My name is Peter and I go by Fig. It's great to join the community and I am really looking forward to this new journey in both my life and my wifie. We are older, but with young hearts and still very adventurous. We have moved from a Jeep Rubicon JK to the new Launch Edition Gladiator which we absolutely love. We have been camping for many years and now that we are approaching our retirement years we want to begin our overlanding experience. Hopefully with this community we can begin that journey.. Next step for us in fact this coming weekend is to head out from North Carolina all the way to Boise Idaho to pick up our new overlanding rig, the Conqueror UEV 490. Looking forward to meeting any locals near Raleigh area in NC. Cheers! Fig
Hello Fig, welcome to Overland Bound.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello Hunter, welcome to Overland Bound.

4Funner

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Dixon, CA, USA
First Name
Clayton
Last Name
Jones
Member #

Hey OB Crew - My name is CJ and my wife and I call Northern California home. We have a '19 4Runner ORP with a few things. Accutune gave us a Fox setup, RCI sliders, Icon links, Prinsu rack, skids... and I got a Pelfrey bumper from the BAMF yardsale. I've done a little wheeling in the past, but definitely novice at best. Oh and we just landed a new Opus OP4 trailer last month. Super excited to get this out and use it!Rig (2).jpg

Tango Tiger

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

DFW, TX, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Taylor
Member #

Welcome to OB. You have a nice setup. I previously owned a 4Runner TRD OR and really enjoyed it. This Opus trailers are really cool. I haven’t been in one, but I’ve watched several videos on them and I’m impressed.

Jmsking113

Rank III

Enthusiast I

Coleman, Coleman County, Texas, United States
First Name
James
Last Name
King
Member #

El Vejigante

Rank I

Contributor III

Davis, Yolo County, California, United States
First Name
Hunter
Last Name
Guerrero
Welcome Hunter. I'd be interested in the story behind the name and hood banner.
I’m Puerto Rican. ARROZCON is a play on the Rubicon moniker and means “rice with.” We eat lots of dishes with rice so it’s just kind of a joke. Celia Cruz is a famous Latin entertainer so again, I sorta went off that and switched it up to Cruise which seemed appropriate for a vehicle.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hey OB Crew - My name is CJ and my wife and I call Northern California home. We have a '19 4Runner ORP with a few things. Accutune gave us a Fox setup, RCI sliders, Icon links, Prinsu rack, skids... and I got a Pelfrey bumper from the BAMF yardsale. I've done a little wheeling in the past, but definitely novice at best. Oh and we just landed a new Opus OP4 trailer last month. Super excited to get this out and use it!View attachment 214112
Hello Clayton, welcome to Overland Bound.