Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Excited to be here. Had a great summer in our new to us 2019 Nissan NV3500. Been off-roading for years and camping just as many. Look forward to meet some people and explore new places. Hello from Southern Oregon -BS
Hello Blaine and welcome to Overland Bound!

Reactions: Kent R

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hello everyone
My name is Bryan Johnson from northern VA. I currently drive a GMC Sierra but am waiting on Ford to send he build number for my new Badlands Bronco. Looking forward to meeting people in this community!
Hello Bryan and welcome to Overland Bound!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hello everyone I am Josh and my wife is Karen. We weekend trip most every weekend to Camp and SCUBA dive in Oklahoma. this has been mostly in a car or van. Today starts a new chapter as we just purchased a new 2022 4RUNNER. we are looking forward to even more adventures.
Hello Josh and Karen, welcome to Overland Bound!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hey y'all, I'm out in Western Massachusetts with a 2013 Sahara JKU. I'm a relative novice but have completed two Jeep Trails of Honor - and too many bumpy Colorado trails for my liking. I'm not a rock crawler, haha. Currently looking to learn/find dispersed camping and adventures here at home, bonus if they're near good fly fishing spots. Neither our senior or 2-year-old dog like bouncing around, though, so definitely looking for camping along logging/forest roads - not trying to recreate the Jeep trails.

JeepJeep is on stock-sized all-terrain tires, has 90% undercarriage armor, rock sliders + Rubicon rails, winch, skid plate, exoskeleton rack and awning. Also have a very comprehensive camping setup but you know. There's always something to improve or tweak.
Hello Landon and welcome to Overland Bound!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hello all, we are a couple in the Tahoe/Reno area with a love of the outdoors. We have 2018 Tacoma that is setup to get through the rough stuff but have the conveniences of home.

See you in the trail,
Shawn
Hello Shawn and welcome to Overland Bound!

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello everyone
My name is Bryan Johnson from northern VA. I currently drive a GMC Sierra but am waiting on Ford to send he build number for my new Badlands Bronco. Looking forward to meeting people in this community!
Hello Bryan, welcome to the OB family.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello everyone I am Josh and my wife is Karen. We weekend trip most every weekend to Camp and SCUBA dive in Oklahoma. this has been mostly in a car or van. Today starts a new chapter as we just purchased a new 2022 4RUNNER. we are looking forward to even more adventures.
Hello Josh & Karen, welcome to the OB family.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hey y'all, I'm out in Western Massachusetts with a 2013 Sahara JKU. I'm a relative novice but have completed two Jeep Trails of Honor - and too many bumpy Colorado trails for my liking. I'm not a rock crawler, haha. Currently looking to learn/find dispersed camping and adventures here at home, bonus if they're near good fly fishing spots. Neither our senior or 2-year-old dog like bouncing around, though, so definitely looking for camping along logging/forest roads - not trying to recreate the Jeep trails.

JeepJeep is on stock-sized all-terrain tires, has 90% undercarriage armor, rock sliders + Rubicon rails, winch, skid plate, exoskeleton rack and awning. Also have a very comprehensive camping setup but you know. There's always something to improve or tweak.
Hello Landon, welcome to the OB family.

Reactions: Shahn and Kent R

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello all, we are a couple in the Tahoe/Reno area with a love of the outdoors. We have 2018 Tacoma that is setup to get through the rough stuff but have the conveniences of home.

See you in the trail,
Shawn
Hello Shawn, welcome to the OB family.

Jmsking113

Rank III

Enthusiast I

Coleman, Coleman County, Texas, United States
First Name
James
Last Name
King
Member #

Hi all!

My name is James and I’m running a 2021 Jeep JLU Rubicon. It’s brand new so I’m working on upgrades. 35” tires came first because I had them. Then a Warn front bumper and winch and some lights. Next is some armor. But the plan is for 2.5-3” lift and 37” tires and a roof rack. My last rig was a 2017 JKU sport.

I’m from the west-central Texas area.

My wife and I are pretty new to over landing so we are still trying to perfect our gear list. But we do love to wheel the Jeep!

Attachments

ProTaco

Rank I

Contributor III

NC, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Schlittenhardt
Hey everyone, new guy here obviously. I've had a bunch of vehicles over the years, most recent went from a Lexus IS, FJ Cruiser, Audi S5 and now a Tacoma Pro. When I had the FJ I never used it as intended and I am working on fixing that now. Just poking around here a while, decided to join up

Attachments

Kozysnack

Rank VII
Investor

Expedition Master I

Austin, Travis County, Texas, United States
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Ely
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRNX949 is my GMRS, haven't taken my test yet but working on the HAM
Service Branch
USAF BRAT
Hello everyone. Richard here. New member from San Diego. New F150, 4x4. Starting to adventure beyond car camping and hiking. Fun stuff.
welcome Richard

Big Dub

Rank IV

Enthusiast II

LAX
First Name
Ben
Last Name
Watkins
Member #

Greetings! My name is Ben. Live in the Los Angeles area (near LAX). I'm rolling a 2021 Jeep JLU Willys. stock. Been offroading some and now eager to get into overlanding. Glad to have found this community.