Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello Everyone,

My name is Matt, from Central Ohio.
Currently driving a 2012 Ram 1500, slowly modifying to fit my needs though ram boxes are a blessing and a curse.
I'm glad to be here. Looking forward to conversation and inspiration.
Hello Matt, welcome to the OB family and thank you for your service.

Reactions: Shahn and Kent R

ZRex

Rank VII
Launch Member

Explorer I

Elizabethton, TN
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Klepp
Member #

Hi everyone! My name is Tim and I'm from North NJ.

What little off-roading/overlanding knowledge I have comes from riding shotgun in my buddy's Wrangler, but now I'm just a few weeks from being behind the wheel of a 2021 Tacoma TRD Off-Road!
2-3 weeks left 'til it arrives but I figured it was time to make an account on here anyways. Excited to be here, seems like a great place :)
Welcome to OB, Tim! I'm sure the anticipation is overwhelming, I know it would be for me! Share with us when she finally comes in and you get to start playing!

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn

What little off-roading/overlanding knowledge I have comes from riding shotgun in my buddy's Wrangler, but now I'm just a few weeks from being behind the wheel of a 2021 Tacoma TRD Off-Road!
2-3 weeks left 'til it arrives but I figured it was time to make an account on here anyways. Excited to be here, seems like a great place :)
Hello Tim, welcome to Overland Bound.

H2ODiablo

Rank II

Contributor III

Roseville, Placer County, California, United States
First Name
Jesse
Last Name
Black
Member #

Hi there, new to the group and to NorCal overlanding adventures. Been wheeling the AZ Desert for many years with a couple of different rigs, but now I’m in the Sacramento area with my 2021 Ram PowerWagon and looking to find others to hit the trails with.

Attachments

ZRex

Rank VII
Launch Member

Explorer I

Elizabethton, TN
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Klepp
Member #

Hi there, new to the group and to NorCal overlanding adventures. Been wheeling the AZ Desert for many years with a couple of different rigs, but now I’m in the Sacramento area with my 2021 Ram PowerWagon and looking to find others to hit the trails with.
Hello Jesse and welcome to OB! We're glad to have you here. Enjoy!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Welcome to Overland Bound
Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions.
For local information about trips and meet-ups contact your NorCal Member Representative; Bay Area @PapaDave
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Sierra Foothills Overlanders, El Dorado County CA
US West - Sierra Foothills Overlanders Monthly OLB meet-up/meeting.
Overland Trip Planning
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Reactions: Shahn and H2ODiablo

H2ODiablo

Rank II

Contributor III

Roseville, Placer County, California, United States
First Name
Jesse
Last Name
Black
Member #

Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions.
For local information about trips and meet-ups contact your NorCal Member Representative; Bay Area @PapaDave
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Sierra Foothills Overlanders, El Dorado County CA
US West - Sierra Foothills Overlanders Monthly OLB meet-up/meeting.
Overland Trip Planning
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R
Thanks for the info, I am going to try and make the next meet up event.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative to you is @diabetiktaco
Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova
Quick adult & youth Tread Lightly online awareness course.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Reactions: Shahn

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello Everyone,

My name is Matt, from Central Ohio.
Currently driving a 2012 Ram 1500, slowly modifying to fit my needs though ram boxes are a blessing and a curse.
I'm glad to be here. Looking forward to conversation and inspiration.
Welcome to Overland Bound Matt
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @Mike W. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Ohio Valley Overland & @James.Laidlaw

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello everyone!

My name is Luis. I’m excited to be here.
I’m in the process of outfitting my rig.
I look forward to learning a lot from all of you.

Rig: 2020 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro

Overland Experience: Novice
Welcome to Overland Bound Luis
Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information.
The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Barclay (LA) @FrankRoams (OC/SD) & www.Riggedfordirt.com @Dominic OB0158 (Inland Empire)
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi Everyone!

Been a member for a while. I have an 05 ML500 getting the offroad treatment. Its been a blast and is such an underrated chassis. I hope to find more here! I live in Bowling Green KY and go up into the Appalachians a lot.

View attachment 211525
Welcome To Overland Bound
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan

Contributor III

Columbus, OH, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Reichardt
Service Branch
Army / Air Force
Welcome to Overland Bound Matt
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @Mike W. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Ohio Valley Overland & @James.Laidlaw
Kent, Thanks so much for the great information>

Reactions: Kent R and Shahn