Influencer III

Fort Collins, CO, USA
First Name
Aleem
Last Name
Qureshi
Member #

Hi,
I'm Stu, a new member in Arvada, CO. I drive a basically stock 2018 Jeep Wrangler JKUR and have been exploring every backroad I can find for years. I met some forum members at Overland Expo Mountain West last weekend and am excited to join the fun!

Cheers and see you on the trail!
Welcome to the community Stu, come introduce yourself on the OB Colorado thread when you get a chance. What kind of trails do you like to run? Hoping to see you out on trail sometime in the near future!

Iridium

US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert CO: Ft. Collins Area

Influencer III

Fort Collins, CO, USA
First Name
Aleem
Last Name
Qureshi
Member #

Hi All! 5280boss here.

We are in the Denver, Co area and have a 2021 Chevy TrailBoss along with some ATV’s we use for our adventures.

Happy to join and gain knowledge and some day be able to help provide some knowledge.
Hi Ryan! welcome to the community. How are you liking the TrailBoss? what kind of trips/trails do y'all like to do?

come say hi to the rest of the Co Community on the OB Colorado thread. Hope to see you out on trail sometime soon!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi everyone. I’m a new member

1)Los Angeles, CA
2)LC 200 series Land Cruiser
3)Novice overland experience.
Toquerville Falls was my first off-road trip

Looking forward for amazing trips, meeting people and just get out there.
Welcome to Overland Bound
Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information.
The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Barclay (LA) @FrankRoams (OC/SD) & www.Riggedfordirt.com @Dominic OB0158 (Inland Empire)
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Overland Expo West
About WEST — Overland Expo®

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello,

Name is Sean.
Vehicle is an 89 Ford bronco
New to overlanding but looking to make great memories with the family and meet new people.
From Cleveland but live in Dayton OH.

Excited to meet everyone stop by and say hi.
Welcome to Overland Bound Sean
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @Mike W. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Ohio Valley Overland @James.Laidlaw
Check out the Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
New member here saying hello from Pennsylvania. I'm a former Jeep guy who just started a new build on a Ram Rebel.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative to you is @Wawa Skittletits
Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova
Quick adult & youth Tread Lightly online awareness course.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi Overlanders. I'm Aled and live in the UK. I am new to overlanding but have Canoed and Camped for years.

i am building my first rig on a Pinzgauer 716 M (softtop) which has just been demobbed form the British Army.

I have a Bushcompany Alpha rooftent and a bushcompany 270 Max awning to go with it.

the truck is still in for registration, painting and various other minot stuff but i will post some picks once it is home again.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
“Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The Regional Director in your area is @Polaris Overland
The closest Member Representative to you for local help is @professorpool
Quick adult & youth Tread Lightly online awareness course.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
New member from central coast area California. Previously did motorcycle adventure touring but I'm getting a bit long-in-the-tooth for another trip up the Dalton Hwy on a motorcycle. Just starting a Silverado build-out with a pop-up style shell camper. SCUBA diving in remote lakes is what I'm after.
If you could narrow down your location to a city or county on your account, it would help us get you more local information.
Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions.
For local information about trips and meet-ups contact your NorCal Member Representative; Central Valley @TOMB
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Overland Expo West in Flagstaff AZ
About WEST — Overland Expo®

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Thank you it’s a work in progress. How do you like the rebel? Also I just moved from Tacoma WA.
Love my Rebel, I thankfully have had no major issues! The thing will go anywhere you ask it! I tried to leave WA a few years ago, but moved back I missed it too much. hahaha

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hi everyone. I’m a new member

1)Los Angeles, CA
2)LC 200 series Land Cruiser
3)Novice overland experience.
Toquerville Falls was my first off-road trip

Looking forward for amazing trips, meeting people and just get out there.
Hello Ray and welcome to Overland Bound!

Smeagns1100

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Dayton, OH, USA
First Name
Sean
Last Name
Egan
Thank you it’s a work in progress. How do you like the rebel? Also I just moved from Tacoma WA.
Love my Rebel, I thankfully have had no major issues! The thing will go anywhere you ask it! I tried to leave WA a few years ago, but moved back I missed it too much. hahaha

I wish I took advantage of it while I was there I miss it now. That place is beautiful away from the city that is.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello All...I'm a new member as of today. I've been watching a lot of YouTube videos the last several months and I am looking forward to learning more about it. I have not bought a vehicle yet, I'm still trying to figure out what kind of truck I want to get. I'm not sure if we want a lite slide in camper or just a camper top or if we want to pull a small lite weight trailer that's built for over-landing. I am open to hear suggestions. We live in the Travelers Rest, SC area and we love the mountains. Next year sometime we want to travel out west to do some beginner type over-landing, camping and fishing in Montana and Colorado. I'll be traveling with my wife, I think she's looking forward to this next adventure. Thank You in advance for any recommendations on any type trucks, any information would be much appreciated.

Kindest Regards,
R Coker
Hello Ryan, welcome to the OB family.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Noob here. I’ve lurked for a while and finally became a member. I drive a 2019 Ram 1500 4x4 as a daily family hauler that gets me around the cattle pasture for fishing. I’m here to get out, explore more, and meet cool and interesting people along the way.
Hello Nate, welcome to the OB family.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Been interested for a while, but now finally moving forward into it a little bit more. Working on purchasing a RTT on the trailer and setting that up and have the kayaks on top of the Jeep since it's a DD and don't go camping as much as I'd like to. Adulting gets in the way.

1) View attachment 209184
2) Northern Virginia
3) 2021 Jeep Gladiator
4) General camping, hammocking. Usually with Trail Ragnar Relays or up in WV.
Hello Jason, welcome to the OB family.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello friends! I'm Dave from the Napa Valley in California. Glad to have finally joined! Looking forward to being a part of this community. Love my first and 4th gen 4-runners and used some extra time at home during covid to build out a nice camping vehicle. This is a great community I can tell. Have watched every one of the Overland bound youtube videos and have learned so much.
Hello Dave, welcome to the OB family.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
New member from central coast area California. Previously did motorcycle adventure touring but I'm getting a bit long-in-the-tooth for another trip up the Dalton Hwy on a motorcycle. Just starting a Silverado build-out with a pop-up style shell camper. SCUBA diving in remote lakes is what I'm after.
Hello Jim, welcome to the OB family.