Rank I

Enthusiast I

Mississippi, USA
First Name
Sly
Last Name
Vawj
_HDR7003-Edit-instagram.JPG

Hey y'all! I'm excited to join this forum and learn as much as I can about overlanding. I'm currently residing in Mississippi.
I drive a 2021 Subaru Crosstrek with a few mods.
I have done my share of traversing through mud, ruts, rocks, sand, and rivers. Still fairly new to the overland game but hoping to change that!

Last edited:

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello All!

We're excited to have just joined the Overland Bound community. We've been watching the YouTube channel for over a year now and finally joined to be a part of what sounds like an amazing community. We've done a bunch of car camping over the years but would consider ourselves beginners when it comes to overlanding and really getting off-road and exploring the roads less traveled. We have a 2021 Subaru Ascent with plans to build it out but in the meantime have been getting on some easy trails to get a feel for what it can do in stock form. We're in the Los Angeles area and looking forward to connecting with others in the OB community to learn and share what we can.
Hello Mario, welcome to Overland Bound.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hi All, my name is Scott. I live in Scottsdale, AZ with my wife and 2 little girls (3 and 5). We love to go and explore and looking to start camping. I have been slowly working on building out my Toyota LC200. Looking forward to potentially enjoying some time outdoors with everyone. Cheers
Hello Scott
Welcome to the Overland Bound community
My name is Rich Anderssohn, I am your US Southwest member representative for Arizona
Here are some helpful links to get you started
U.S. SouthWest (AZ NM TX OK)
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/forums/overland-bound-routes-downloadable.29/?prefix_id=67
Map - Overland Bound
Welcome to Rally Point! - Overland Bound

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
View attachment 209140

Hey y'all! I'm excited to join this forum and learn as much as I can about overlanding. I'm currently residing in Mississippi.
I drive a 2021 Subaru Crosstrek with a few mods.
I have done my share of traversing through mud, ruts, rocks, sand, and rivers. This car has seen some abuse but nothing that has required a tow out.
Hello Sly, welcome to Overland Bound.

Ztachick

Rank I

Contributor III

Waukesha, WI, USA
First Name
Zack
Last Name
tachick
Hello Everyone.

Ours names are Zack & Melissa. We are out of SE Wisconsin and brand new to over landing. About to have a family of 4 as we speak and getting into the planning stages of take this clan out into nature.
Rigs for now are our 5th Gen Rav4 and 18' Tundra TRD Off Road. Probably going to slowly build those but out first purchase might be a OPUS or another off road camper trailer since we will have younger children with us for now.

Really looking forward to learning out of state areas since Wi has little off roading trails for full sized vehicles. Along with being a hunter this all will fit in perfectly.

Punk'n_Willy

Rank V

Advocate I

Macomb, Michigan, United States
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Riss
Member #

Service Branch
Navy Veteran
Hello everyone my name is Sam Henderson. I’m currently living on the road full time in my Hive Campers trailer being pulled by my 2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon. Plans are always changing but right now I’m planning on being in Baja for all of November. Been overlanding for the last 13 years. I was just at Overland Expo mountain and will be at Overland Expo Flagstaff. Met a bunch of awesome members who convinced me to join while at Expo. Super stoked to be part of an awesome community!
Hello and Welcome to the OB family!

Reactions: Kent R and Shahn

Punk'n_Willy

Rank V

Advocate I

First Name
Steve
Last Name
Riss
Member #

Service Branch
Navy Veteran
Hello! New member here!
My name is Thomas Sorenson, I am from Central Wisconsin and this is my 2014 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon with my 2011 Xventure Trailer!
I am a complete novice, and here to learn as I will be heading out west for the last two weeks in September!

Punk'n_Willy

Rank V

Advocate I

First Name
Steve
Last Name
Riss
Member #

Service Branch
Navy Veteran
Hello everyone.

My name is Vince and I live near Charlotte, NC. I am new to overlanding, but spent a few years getting my 2015 Rubicon dirty. I am now in the market for a FJ80, trying to decide between a ‘91 VX-R and a ‘96 base, both rhd.

My wife and I will be at Overland Expo East

Punk'n_Willy

Rank V

Advocate I

First Name
Steve
Last Name
Riss
Member #

Service Branch
Navy Veteran
Hi,
I'm Stu, a new member in Arvada, CO. I drive a basically stock 2018 Jeep Wrangler JKUR and have been exploring every backroad I can find for years. I met some forum members at Overland Expo Mountain West last weekend and am excited to join the fun!

Cheers and see you on the trail!

Punk'n_Willy

Rank V

Advocate I

First Name
Steve
Last Name
Riss
Member #

Service Branch
Navy Veteran
Nick here, just joined and went overlanding for the first time this weekend.

I currently live in the Olympia, WA area but am in the military so that changes pretty often.

My rig is a 2010 Toyota Tundra DC “Rock Warrior”, Xtrusion Overland Rack and Overland Vehicle Systems Nomadic Tent.

As far as experience goes, I’d consider myself a beginner. I’ve spent a lot of time on forest roads and have done some off-roading but have never done anything too challenging.

Looking forward to being part of the community!

Punk'n_Willy

Rank V

Advocate I

First Name
Steve
Last Name
Riss
Member #

Service Branch
Navy Veteran
Hello,

Matt & Melissa here with our two boys from Orange County, CA.
We are avid car campers taking month long road trips in our 2020 Subaru Outback Oynx XT.
We recently purchases a Taxa Woolly Bear and can’t wait to get out on some trails. We are new to Overlanding but everything about it is what we love to do!

Punk'n_Willy

Rank V

Advocate I

First Name
Steve
Last Name
Riss
Member #

Service Branch
Navy Veteran
Hello All!

We're excited to have just joined the Overland Bound community. We've been watching the YouTube channel for over a year now and finally joined to be a part of what sounds like an amazing community. We've done a bunch of car camping over the years but would consider ourselves beginners when it comes to overlanding and really getting off-road and exploring the roads less traveled. We have a 2021 Subaru Ascent with plans to build it out but in the meantime have been getting on some easy trails to get a feel for what it can do in stock form. We're in the Los Angeles area and looking forward to connecting with others in the OB community to learn and share what we can.