Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Devon (@DTPalm) , welcome from Oklahoma.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups.
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning.

If you are on Facebook feel free to join us there as well, Overland Bound – Southwest.
@freak4life is based out of AZ, @Roots66 is based in TX, myself and @Iwata77 are based in Oklahoma and we are the SW Region member reps. If you have any questions let one of us know.

MMc

Rank V

Influencer II

San Dimas, Ca.
First Name
Mike
Last Name
McMullen
Member #

Hi! Newbie Jake here. Just picked up a 2019 Ram 1500 and looking to ease my way into Overlanding. Getting my rig put together now and will probably go the RTT route. Looking forward to GTGs, making new friends, and all the possibilities ahead!
Welcome to the campfire Jacob! we have a get together the 3rd Thursday at Northwoods Gally in San Gabriel I hope you can show up. See Rally Points for the full info.

PETE_9597

Rank II

Enthusiast I

La Puente, Los Angeles County, California, United States
First Name
Jacob
Last Name
Peterson
Member #

Hi! Newbie Jake here. Just picked up a 2019 Ram 1500 and looking to ease my way into Overlanding. Getting my rig put together now and will probably go the RTT route. Looking forward to GTGs, making new friends, and all the possibilities ahead!
Welcome to the campfire Jacob! we have a get together the 3rd Thursday at Northwoods Gally in San Gabriel I hope you can show up. See Rally Points for the full info.
Thanks for the invite and I’ll be sure make it out there to get some ideas and pointers.

sbabb

Rank I

Contributor III

San Francisco, CA, USA
First Name
Sebastian
Last Name
Babb
Hello everyone,

New member here. Currently located in San Francisco, CA (relocating to the Research Triangle area of North Carolina in a couple of months though). I have a few overland adventures under my belt and I am looking forward to meeting more overlanders and becoming part of the Overland Bound community! My current rig is a 2007 Tacoma seen below after attempting to cross Soda Lake at the end of the Mojave Road.

IMG_20190307_084931.jpg

Echo911Zulu

Rank III

Traveler III

Tucson, Arizona, United States
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Preister
Member #

Service Branch
USMC and Army
Good afternoon everyone, I’m Jeremy. I just joined the group today, looking forward to all of the resources that it provides. My wife, Shari, and just purchased a 2021Jeep Galdiator Mojave that we are going to set up over the next few months. We have done overlanding, just a long time ago and decided to get back into exploring our surroundings.
Hello Jeremy and welcome to Overland Bound! Thank you for your service!
Thank you!

Contributor I

Wyoming, USA
First Name
Paul
Last Name
Yates
Ham/GMRS Callsign
N7WHY
Service Branch
USAF
Just found this forum! Both my wife and I are retired Air Force. Have a 2018 JL Sahara Jeep. It’s been a lemon since I purchased it new, a little over 3 years ago. Looks like we finally got all the problems worked out of it. Hope so anyway, cause it a blast to drive off-road.
92241A96-7706-4A97-86DC-05918914FBB6.jpegD9AA1F8D-5DA9-4669-9DB3-B5396292BF0E.jpeg64F30330-698B-47FF-872F-7A0F607A10B9.jpeg

Last edited:

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello Jacob, welcome to Overland Bound.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello everyone,

New member here. Currently located in San Francisco, CA (relocating to the Research Triangle area of North Carolina in a couple of months though). I have a few overland adventures under my belt and I am looking forward to meeting more overlanders and becoming part of the Overland Bound community! My current rig is a 2007 Tacoma seen below after attempting to cross Soda Lake at the end of the Mojave Road.

View attachment 206195
Hello Sebastian, welcome to Overland Bound.

Punk'n_Willy

Rank V

Advocate I

Macomb, Michigan, United States
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Riss
Member #

Service Branch
Navy Veteran
1) I will put a picture up soon, I am waiting on a couple more items to get here in the next week or so.
2) Albuquerque, New Mexico
3) 2017 Toyota Tacoma Off-Road
4) Intermediate- I’ve done quite a bit of off-roading, but my wife and I are getting into over landing and have quite a few trips planned over the next 12 months. We love meeting new people and are looking for other people in the area who want to hit the trails!
Hello and Welcome to the OB family!

Reactions: Shahn

Punk'n_Willy

Rank V

Advocate I

First Name
Steve
Last Name
Riss
Member #

Service Branch
Navy Veteran

Punk'n_Willy

Rank V

Advocate I

First Name
Steve
Last Name
Riss
Member #

Service Branch
Navy Veteran
Hello everyone,

View attachment 206195

Punk'n_Willy

Rank V

Advocate I

First Name
Steve
Last Name
Riss
Member #

Service Branch
Navy Veteran

DaleRF

Rank VII
Investor

Pioneer II

Sierra Vista Southeast, AZ, USA
First Name
DALE
Last Name
FOLLETTE
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7JDA
Service Branch
US Army CWO (Ret)
Hello everyone,

View attachment 206195
Welcome from Arizona!

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello everyone,
Brand new member. I decided that I would really enjoy exploring after recently retiring. My wife is adamant that we get a small travel trailer to visit the national parks and forests. I recently purchased a 21 Ram Rebel thinking it could do both. I’m definitely a newbie on dirt. I’m looking for the exploring not rock crawling. Looking forward to meeting like minded folks on the trail.

Steve
Hello Steve, welcome to the OB family.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello Everyone,
My name is John and I am a new member here and also new to overlanding. My wife and I have been wheeling for about 5 years and we also love camping so are looking forward to doing some overlanding. We have a 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon and have built it up for overlanding. Looking forward to learning more about overlanding and meeting new people.
View attachment 205963View attachment 205964
Hello John, welcome to the OB family.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hi forum world,

Joining today after making the decision to transition from single day off-road trips to overlanding. We have always ran Jeeps and I recently parted with mine to purchase a Ram 3500 to overland with. As you can imagine, the build plan is moderate since this beast isn't exactly nimble. Looking forward to learning from the community and seeing y'all out there.
Hello Hans, welcome to the OB family.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello All! Chris here… I’ve been lurking for a few months and watching a ton of vids on the OLB YouTube channel as well many others. I’ve gotten into adventuring later in life, but after some positive real life changes, I’ve made a pact with myself to get out and do it! I’ve got an ‘07 Xterra now, but I’ll be selling it and downsizing a bit. Looking forward to some Northeast trips soon. Cheers!
Hello Chris, welcome to the OB family.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello all, finally joined the Overland Bound fam. My name is Johnny known as @Canineoverland on Instagram. I have a 05 Grand Cherokee and just picked up a 100 series land cruiser for my second build. Hope to see some of you on the trails.
Hello Johnny, welcome to the OB family.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hi! My name is Emrah. I have 88' Mitsubishi Pajero 2.5TD High Roof. I have a family with a background in camping, cycling and mountaineering. We're doing overlanding in Turkey for a year. Greetings from Istanbul, Turkey!
Hello Emrah, welcome to the OB family.