Rank II

Enthusiast I

Barrington, Rhode Island, United States
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Darling
Member #

Hello All! Chris here… I’ve been lurking for a few months and watching a ton of vids on the OLB YouTube channel as well many others. I’ve gotten into adventuring later in life, but after some positive real life changes, I’ve made a pact with myself to get out and do it! I’ve got an ‘07 Xterra now, but I’ll be selling it and downsizing a bit. Looking forward to some Northeast trips soon. Cheers!
Hello Chris and welcome to Overland Bound!
Thank you!

Reactions: Shahn

Punk'n_Willy

Rank V

Advocate I

Macomb, Michigan, United States
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Riss
Member #

Service Branch
Navy Veteran
Hello!

I'm KC. I've been a long time lurker and admirer of all things Overland. I'm finally transitioning from backpacking to care based travel. I've car camped in dispersed sites and dabble in 4x4ing but I'm an overland novice!

Looking forward to engaging with everyone and learning more and more.

No pics of the 2018 Sahara JKU because it's currently getting some new installs :)
Hello and Welcome to the OB family!

Punk'n_Willy

Rank V

Advocate I

First Name
Steve
Last Name
Riss
Member #

Service Branch
Navy Veteran
Hello Everyone,
My name is John and I am a new member here and also new to overlanding. My wife and I have been wheeling for about 5 years and we also love camping so are looking forward to doing some overlanding. We have a 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon and have built it up for overlanding. Looking forward to learning more about overlanding and meeting new people.
View attachment 205963View attachment 205964

Punk'n_Willy

Rank V

Advocate I

First Name
Steve
Last Name
Riss
Member #

Service Branch
Navy Veteran
Hi forum world,

Joining today after making the decision to transition from single day off-road trips to overlanding. We have always ran Jeeps and I recently parted with mine to purchase a Ram 3500 to overland with. As you can imagine, the build plan is moderate since this beast isn't exactly nimble. Looking forward to learning from the community and seeing y'all out there.

Punk'n_Willy

Rank V

Advocate I

First Name
Steve
Last Name
Riss
Member #

Service Branch
Navy Veteran
Hello All! Chris here… I’ve been lurking for a few months and watching a ton of vids on the OLB YouTube channel as well many others. I’ve gotten into adventuring later in life, but after some positive real life changes, I’ve made a pact with myself to get out and do it! I’ve got an ‘07 Xterra now, but I’ll be selling it and downsizing a bit. Looking forward to some Northeast trips soon. Cheers!

Punk'n_Willy

Rank V

Advocate I

First Name
Steve
Last Name
Riss
Member #

Service Branch
Navy Veteran
Hello all, finally joined the Overland Bound fam. My name is Johnny known as @Canineoverland on Instagram. I have a 05 Grand Cherokee and just picked up a 100 series land cruiser for my second build. Hope to see some of you on the trails.

ceedee20

Rank II

Enthusiast I

First Name
Chris
Last Name
Darling
Member #

ceedee20

Rank II

Enthusiast I

First Name
Chris
Last Name
Darling
Member #

Thank you!

Natayaoverland

Rank III

Advocate III

Plantation, Broward County, Florida, United States
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Goebel
Member #

My name is Brian
My wife and I are new to overlanding.
Our tow & trailer is Natayo a 2019 ZR2 Bison which pulls Morp an Opus 2 (2021).
We plan on leaving South Florida in September and head North...
Full time Overlanders come spring time. Can't wait!

Attachments

Last edited:

ErKa

Rank III

Contributor III

Santa Rosa, CA, USA
First Name
Erwin Kath
Last Name
Bautista
Member #

Hey there, Jeremy from San Diego here, although you’ll find me on trails across the Southwest and Baja California most days. I am the owner of CampDad’s Adventure Co, and have multiple Jeeps for guest use, but my primary “rocklander” is a ‘99 Toyota 4Runner with all the things
Hello Jeremy and welcome to Overland Bound!
Welcome to OB family!

ceedee20

Rank II

Enthusiast I

First Name
Chris
Last Name
Darling
Member #

Hello Chris, welcome to Overland Bound.
Thank you!

ceedee20

Rank II

Enthusiast I

First Name
Chris
Last Name
Darling
Member #

Thank you!

Echo911Zulu

Rank III

Traveler III

Tucson, Arizona, United States
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Preister
Member #

Service Branch
USMC and Army
Good afternoon everyone, I’m Jeremy. I just joined the group today, looking forward to all of the resources that it provides. My wife, Shari, and just purchased a 2021Jeep Galdiator Mojave that we are going to set up over the next few months. We have done overlanding, just a long time ago and decided to get back into exploring our surroundings.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Good afternoon everyone, I’m Jeremy. I just joined the group today, looking forward to all of the resources that it provides. My wife, Shari, and just purchased a 2021Jeep Galdiator Mojave that we are going to set up over the next few months. We have done overlanding, just a long time ago and decided to get back into exploring our surroundings.
Hello Jeremy and Shari, welcome to Overland Bound.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
My name is Brian
My wife and I are new to overlanding.
Our tow & trailer is Natayo a 2019 ZR2 Bison which pulls Morp an Opus 2 (2021).
We plan on leaving South Florida in September and head North...
Full time Overlanders come spring time. Can't wait!
Hello Brian, welcome to Overland Bound.