Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Pima County, Arizona, United States
First Name
Ben
Last Name
Ancona
Member #

My name is Ben. I live in the Tucson area. Looking to broaden my social network and meet new people.

Bought my Jeep jk new in 2008. I got a teardrop on order and should pick it up in July. Always down for anything.
Planning a 2 week trip to Black bear pass, Glenn Canyon, Moab, then Flagstaff.
Hope to see you out there!

Attachments

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
My name is Ben. I live in the Tucson area. Looking to broaden my social network and meet new people.

Bought my Jeep jk new in 2008. I got a teardrop on order and should pick it up in July. Always down for anything.
Welcome Ben! Hello from up in Washington! Hope you're staying safe and cool today, that's crazy how hot it is down there!

Reactions: Kent R

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Ben (@Bat21 ), welcome from Oklahoma. If you are in the Tucson area then @freak4life is your closest member rep, however the location on your profile says you are in Artesia, NM.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups.
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning.

If you are on Facebook feel free to join us there as well, Overland Bound – Southwest.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn

Hello Ben, welcome to Overland Bound.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn

Ben
My name is Rich Anderssohn, I am your US Southwest member representative for Arizona
Here are some helpful links to get you started
U.S. SouthWest (AZ NM TX OK)
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/forums/overland-bound-routes-downloadable.29/?prefix_id=67
Map - Overland Bound
Welcome to Rally Point! - Overland Bound

bitmuse

Rank III

Member III

Massachusetts, USA
First Name
Jules
Last Name
Iaccarino
Member #

PXL_20210618_231433805.jpg

Hola.

New Northeastern overlander here. Based out of Mass. Don't have much experience overlanding, but quite a bit of experience camping. I know my way around a wrench (and especially electricals.)

This is my rig, a lifted subaru impreza. Works pretty well for me so far!

Should've joined when I was still inn Washington! Oh well. Better late than never. :D

Bat21

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

First Name
Ben
Last Name
Ancona
Member #

Welcome Ben! Hello from up in Washington! Hope you're staying safe and cool today, that's crazy how hot it is down there!
Yes, sir...I keep telling myself it's a dry heat, but, 112 degrees feels pretty hot!

Bat21

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

First Name
Ben
Last Name
Ancona
Member #

Hello Ben (@Bat21 ), welcome from Oklahoma. If you are in the Tucson area then @freak4life is your closest member rep, however the location on your profile says you are in Artesia, NM.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups.
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning.

If you are on Facebook feel free to join us there as well, Overland Bound – Southwest.
I am currently detailed here in Artesia, NM. I'll be back in AZ in August. I couldn't figure out how to change the location in the app.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hey everyone new to this Overlanding. My son and I did a trip down the middle of Oregon last summer before we moved here early this year. Little over 450 miles all offroad from Sisters to Crater lake national park. Setting up the JKU for more off grid camping so I'll have lots of Questions. We are now located in the Colorado Springs/Monumnet Colorado area. Looking to getting some weekend trips in and working up to the longer week ones as we work the bugs out of our set up. We have a 2016 JKU.
Hello Ryan, welcome to the OB family. You're in a great location to do some exploring.

Reactions: R2BICON and Kent R

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

I am currently detailed here in Artesia, NM. I'll be back in AZ in August. I couldn't figure out how to change the location in the app.
Sent you a PM with instructions to change location.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
hello all, novice here Im into camping and outdoor stuff and have been off-roading in my truck for awhile now it only seems right to get started in overland

location is southeastern Pa
rig 04 Dakota
experience novice
Hello Jon, welcome to the OB family. Great username. Got to be a story there.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF

Hello Ben, welcome to the OB family. Nice username. Bat21 was a great movie.

Bat21

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

First Name
Ben
Last Name
Ancona
Member #

Hello Ben, welcome to the OB family. Nice username. Bat21 was a great movie.
Yes, sir! Big fan of the skymaster.

Attachments

Reactions: Kent R and roots66

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
View attachment 201895

Hola.

New Northeastern overlander here. Based out of Mass. Don't have much experience overlanding, but quite a bit of experience camping. I know my way around a wrench (and especially electricals.)

Should've joined when I was still inn Washington! Oh well. Better late than never. :D
Hello Jules, welcome to the OB family. That rig should get you where you need to go.

Reactions: Kent R and bitmuse

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
View attachment 201895

Hola.

Welcome to Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative to you is @Mathes
Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Reactions: bitmuse

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

Welcome to Overland Bound Ben
Sounds like a great trip you have planed
You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative is @freak4life
Overland Expo West in Flagstaff AZ
About WEST — Overland Expo®

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello Jon and welcome to the OB family!
hello all, novice here Im into camping and outdoor stuff and have been off-roading in my truck for awhile now it only seems right to get started in overland

location is southeastern Pa
rig 04 Dakota
experience novice
Welcome to Overland Bound Jon
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative to you is @Wawa Skittletits
Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova

Reactions: Wawa Skittletits