DALE
Last Name
FOLLETTE
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7JDA
Service Branch
US Army CWO (Ret)
Hey all, My name is Steve and was just got a 2002 Jeep Liberty Limited. It needs some work before I start modding it to be able to be more capable but I'm very interested in getting it cleaned up for long travel. I'm Kansas so there is much for overlanding, but i'm pretty close to a few popular spots that I'm excited to adventure to in the next year or so. Joined this community to get some inspiration for overlanding since I'm new to it.
Welcome from Arizona!

Reactions: Kent R

Contributor III

Albuquerque, NM, USA
First Name
GABRIEL
Last Name
Zambello
Hi everyone! Im Gabe and Ive been "overlanding" for awhile now. I started off with an 05 Subaru forester xt which I spent wayyyy too much money on but learned a whole hella lot. I now own a semi famous rig an 05 Tacoma sport. You can check out my IG @New_mexico_taco looking forward to connecting and sharing some trips with everyone!

sunrise shoot-26.jpgDSC00536.jpg

DaleRF

Rank VII
Investor

Pioneer II

Sierra Vista Southeast, AZ, USA
First Name
DALE
Last Name
FOLLETTE
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7JDA
Service Branch
US Army CWO (Ret)
Hi everyone! Im Gabe and Ive been "overlanding" for awhile now. I started off with an 05 Subaru forester xt which I spent wayyyy too much money on but learned a whole hella lot. I now own a semi famous rig an 05 Tacoma sport. You can check out my IG @New_mexico_taco looking forward to connecting and sharing some trips with everyone!

View attachment 201774View attachment 201775

Welcome aboard Gabriel, from Arizona!
Nice lookin' Rig Setup!

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Gabe (@New Mexico Taco ), welcome from Oklahoma.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups.
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning.

There are a couple of SW Region Member Reps @freak4life out in AZ, @Roots66 in Texas, and @Iwata77 and myself in Oklahoma.
Let us know if you have any questions.

Iwata77

US Multi Region Local Expert OK,KS, MO, AR, TX
Launch Member

Pathfinder II

Tulsa, Tulsa County, Oklahoma, United States
First Name
Kate
Last Name
Iwata
Member #

Hey all, My name is Steve and was just got a 2002 Jeep Liberty Limited. It needs some work before I start modding it to be able to be more capable but I'm very interested in getting it cleaned up for long travel. I'm Kansas so there is much for overlanding, but i'm pretty close to a few popular spots that I'm excited to adventure to in the next year or so. Joined this community to get some inspiration for overlanding since I'm new to it.
Hi Steve! Welcome from NE Oklahoma!

Reactions: Kent R and DaleRF

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hey Everyone,

My name is Beau, was given the nickname K12 in the military. My rig is a Ram 1500, pictured below. Also in the picture is the best overlanding partner I could ask for. Its good to be a part of the forum and I look forward to getting to know and learn from everyone.

K12
Hello Beau, welcome to the OB family and thank you for your service.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF

Hello Gabe, welcome to the OB family. Nice rig you have.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn

Hello Gabe, welcome to Overland Bound.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hey Everyone,

My name is Beau, was given the nickname K12 in the military. My rig is a Ram 1500, pictured below. Also in the picture is the best overlanding partner I could ask for. Its good to be a part of the forum and I look forward to getting to know and learn from everyone.

K12
Hello Beau, welcome to Overland Bound. Thank you for your service and what is your partners name?

Reactions: Kent R and K12

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
New to the community. Very happy to be here. My wife and I are headed to Shenandoah National Park in a couple of days. Hiking parts of the AT and doin a little camping. Can't wait to get on the road.
If you've been to Shenandoah Valley - plz share 'must see or do' sites in the area. Thanks.
Hello Mitchell, welcome to Overland Bound.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello Steve, welcome to Overland Bound.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hello Everyone! My name is Shawn. I have been in the over-landing community for a few years now. Both my wife and I drive jeeps her's a 2016 JKU and I a 2016 JK. We greatly enjoy camping and trail riding. Over the past 4 years we have travelled down to Padre Island TX Florida panhandle and Ouray Colorado. Diane and I enjoy jeeping and have a number of trips we are planning. One is the arctic circle in 2023. I am currently working on my overl-land trailer build "more to follow on that latter" and have a few problems to workout. Hope to see you out on the trails! We will be at the Tennessee Trail Jam 2021 Located at Loretta Lynn's campground on the 18th - 20th If you are there come by and say HI! 73!View attachment 201602View attachment 201603
Hello Shawn and Diane, welcome to the OB community.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

Welcome to Overland Bound Gabe
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The Southwest Member Representatives are @Prerunner1982 @Roots66 @freak4life
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Reactions: roots66

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey Everyone,

K12
Welcome to Overland Bound
Your Regional Director is @M Rose for additional help or information.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
New to the community. Very happy to be here. My wife and I are headed to Shenandoah National Park in a couple of days. Hiking parts of the AT and doin a little camping. Can't wait to get on the road.
If you've been to Shenandoah Valley - plz share 'must see or do' sites in the area. Thanks.
Welcome To Overland Bound
You might ask the Shenandoah question on the trip planning page or the local regional page.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Welcome to Overland Bound Steve
First off if you could add a location such as a town to your profile it will help get you local information.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in our Rocky Mountain Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Social Media:
RM FB; Facebook Groups
Our Rocky Mountain Regional Director is @Neal A. Tew
The closest Member Representatives to you in KS are @Iwata77 @adventure_is_necessary @T. Stanley
Check out the Expo that will be in CO https://www.OverlandExpo.com

adventure_is_necessary

Rocky Mountain Region Local Expert Kansas

Traveler III

Bonner Springs, Kansas, United States
First Name
Lucas
Last Name
Antes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE0ZXA
Welcome!