Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Howzit!!
Rig: 2005 Toyota Tundra
Expert Level: Novice
Some info: Aloha all! Names Kainoa was born on O’ahu moved to Plumas Sierra a while back. Raised in the Sierras. Looking to make some friends (mentors), advice, and information. Love the outdoors just trying to gain knowledge to expand my future adventures. Look forward to getting to know you guys. Mahalo nuis!!
Hello Kainoa, welcome to Overland Bound.

Reactions: Kent R

ZeroR51

Rank III

Contributor III

Rindge, New Hampshire, United States
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Bonin
Member #

Hey all! New member from Rindge, New Hampshire here! My name is Bob and, while I’m new to Overlanding, I have years of experience off road and outside. Before my daughter (now 6) was born, I built/drove buggies, crawlers, and a couple trailer queen built Jeeps. I’m also an avid hiker (I have the NH48 and NH52 under my belt, and my kid is working on it too!) and life long camper and backpacker. We’re also both big snowmobilers! I recently picked up a 2012 R51 Pathfinder and the build starts now.

Can’t wait to meet some of you, and enjoy the roads less traveled with my best little buddy’

Attachments

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey all! New member from Rindge, New Hampshire here! My name is Bob and, while I’m new to Overlanding, I have years of experience off road and outside. Before my daughter (now 6) was born, I built/drove buggies, crawlers, and a couple trailer queen built Jeeps. I’m also an avid hiker (I have the NH48 and NH52 under my belt, and my kid is working on it too!) and life long camper and backpacker. We’re also both big snowmobilers! I recently picked up a 2012 R51 Pathfinder and the build starts now.

Can’t wait to meet some of you, and enjoy the roads less traveled with my best little buddy’
Welcome to Overland Bound Bob
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative to you is @Beans
Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Howzit!!
Rig: 2005 Toyota Tundra
Expert Level: Novice
Some info: Aloha all! Names Kainoa was born on O’ahu moved to Plumas Sierra a while back. Raised in the Sierras. Looking to make some friends (mentors), advice, and information. Love the outdoors just trying to gain knowledge to expand my future adventures. Look forward to getting to know you guys. Mahalo nuis!!
Welcome to Overland Bound Kainoa
You live in a really great place, any direction you go there is adventure
Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions.
For local information about trips and meet-ups contact your NorCal Member Representative; Sac/Foothills @Magic Mike, North State @Cottonwoody, @HappyOurOverlanding
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Overland Expo West in Flagstaff AZ
About WEST — Overland Expo®

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi Everyone, My name is Robert i am a business owner in the digital marketing space and investor. Love animals, outdoors meeting like minded people non trivial conversions about life and business. Have been into overlanding since 8 years ago from San Diego California but currently live in San Antonio Tx. Just started to Build a new rig. 2020 Silverado 1500 if you in the area let’s connect.
Welcome to Overland Bound Robert
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative is @Prerunner1982

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
John Quakenbush
Greensboro NC
1990 wrangler
Welcome To Overland Bound John
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan
The closest Member Representative to you is @NC-Trooper

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Vehicle: 2019 Ram 1500 classic
Experience: would say novice

Love being out doors more in the last few years. Just put new tires on rig. Looking at building a drawer system in bed, and hopefully Redarc system as well.
Welcome to Overland Bound
Your Regional Director is @M Rose for additional help or information.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn

Hello Bob, welcome to Overland Bound.

Reactions: Kent R and ZeroR51

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Vehicle: 2019 Ram 1500 classic
Experience: would say novice

Love being out doors more in the last few years. Just put new tires on rig. Looking at building a drawer system in bed, and hopefully Redarc system as well.
Hello , Welcome to Overland Bound.

I am the Northwest Director. @Apoclapedia is your member representative.

Any questions, don’t hesitate to ask myself or your member representative team. Again welcome and hope to see you on the trails.

Mike Rose
Northwest Director
Overland Bound

GX Jim

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Argyle, TX, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Fay
Member #

Hey Folks!
I’m very excited to be getting into over landing. I’m a novice at this - veteran dirt biker and camper and love the idea of doing both dirt roads and technical treks to get “off the grid” to some beautiful vistas.
I’m in the DFW area of Texas and would like to meet some fellow over landers that could show me the ropes - and keep me out of real trouble!
My rig is a 2009 GX 470.

Attachments

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hey Folks!
I’m very excited to be getting into over landing. I’m a novice at this - veteran dirt biker and camper and love the idea of doing both dirt roads and technical treks to get “off the grid” to some beautiful vistas.
I’m in the DFW area of Texas and would like to meet some fellow over landers that could show me the ropes - and keep me out of real trouble!
My rig is a 2009 GX 470.
Hello Jim, welcome to Overland Bound.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi, my name is Qid (pronounced like "kid") and I'm from Seattle. I'm currently transitioning from a converted van to a 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara that I bought myself for my 50th birthday. I'm looking forward to expanding my community and finding cool places to explore.
Welcome to Overland Bound Qid
Your Regional Director is @M Rose for additional help or information.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

Reactions: qidlove

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
I’m new to overlanding and excited to be here.
Rig: 2009 GX 470 with a few upgrades
Experience: novice - veteran dirt biker
Looking to meet some folks that will show me the way.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative is @Prerunner1982

Reactions: 605eleutheromania

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello,
I am a new member from Arkansas. My name is Bryan Robinson. My wife and I have always loved camping, but just upgraded to an Off Grid Trailer. This past weekend was our first trip with it. Absolutely love it, can't wait for the adventures ahead. Really glad I found this community, I have so many questions.
Welcome To Overland Bound
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative to you is @BlueLineOverland in Ozark, he is a great resource.
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Sup errbody!!

My name is Jamie Watson & I’m from Helotes, TX. My current vehicle is a 2017 GX460. Been around camping & offroading for quite a while now. Not sure why I waited so long to join this community, but like they say “better late than never!”

Hope to see y’all on the trails!
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative is @Prerunner1982 & @freak4life

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hi Everyone, My name is Robert i am a business owner in the digital marketing space and investor. Love animals, outdoors meeting like minded people non trivial conversions about life and business. Have been into overlanding since 8 years ago from San Diego California but currently live in San Antonio Tx. Just started to Build a new rig. 2020 Silverado 1500 if you in the area let’s connect.
Welcome from Georgetown. If you're ever in the area, we'd enjoy meeting you at one of our monthly meets.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hey Folks!
My rig is a 2009 GX 470.
Welcome from Georgetown. If you're ever in the area, we'd enjoy seeing you at one of our monthly meets.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hi, my name is Qid (pronounced like "kid") and I'm from Seattle. I'm currently transitioning from a converted van to a 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara that I bought myself for my 50th birthday. I'm looking forward to expanding my community and finding cool places to explore.
Hello Qid, welcome to Overland Bound.

Reactions: qidlove and Kent R