Rank I

Contributor III

El Paso County, Colorado, United States
First Name
Cain
Last Name
Schuler
Member #

New to Overland Bound, I’m running a 2020 Gladiator. I’m located in the Colorado Springs, Colorado area. I have 0 experience, all I know is I love getting my Jeep dirty and my family loves camping. Looking forward to meeting other enthusiast in the area and getting all the tips possible.

Attachments

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello all!

Phil and fam here.

Elk Grove, California(Sacramento area)

Camped my whole life, mostly tame though. Some wild, some boondocking. 4 wheels and 2 wheels. New to overlanding.

Don't have my rig yet, it's still being finished in factory. 5th gen 4runner Off-road. So our real overlanding adventures are yet to start. Been packing up the wagon and going tame camping for years.

See some of you all on the trails soon!
Hello Phil, welcome to Overland Bound.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hi there,
New member here in the Los Angeles area. Complete novice to overlanding, but after a couple trips to the desert I am obsessed and excited for the adventures to come! I just outfitted my rig (2016.5 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring AWD)with a rooftop tent and heading to Anza Borrego this weekend to try it out. I know it's custom to name your rig... I'm kicking around 'Nate, Nate Mazda'. He's reliable, no-nonsense, and he goes with anything.
Hello Samantha, welcome to Overland Bound.

Reactions: Kent R

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
New to Overland Bound, I’m running a 2020 Gladiator. I’m located in the Colorado Springs, Colorado area. I have 0 experience, all I know is I love getting my Jeep dirty and my family loves camping. Looking forward to meeting other enthusiast in the area and getting all the tips possible.
Hello Cain, welcome to Overland Bound.

Reactions: Kent R

Dustie Fenders

Rank III

Contributor III

Helena, MT, USA
First Name
Sara
Last Name
Wilder
Member #

Hi from SW Washington State! Located between the mountains and the beach in an area prime for exploring, which I'm determined to do more of. I'm new to overlanding, but have been camping and exploring the outdoors all my life. My previous method of exploring was by horseback, but after being horseless for the past 2 years my soul is aching to get back out there. So, I'm starting this journey to learn new ways to do what I love with what I have. Which is my 2010 Chevy Equinox AWD. I'm just beginning the process of setting her up for adventuring. Excited to learn from this community!20200720_095434.jpg

suptni

Rank IV

Explorer I

Whitby, ON, Canada
First Name
Niral
Last Name
Vithlani
Member #

Hello all, Canadian from Ontario looking to get into overlanding with my wife. Watched too many youtube videos that gave me the push to explore. I love driving but always ended up staying at hotels and figured i need to get off the beaten path to truly explore. Working on building this rig for future adventures. IMG_0036.JPG

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello all, Canadian from Ontario looking to get into overlanding with my wife. Watched too many youtube videos that gave me the push to explore. I love driving but always ended up staying at hotels and figured i need to get off the beaten path to truly explore. Working on building this rig for future adventures. View attachment 197504
Welcome to Overland Bound
When I was a young boy we lived directly across the lake from you in Youngstown
The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @ryancarman
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Reactions: suptni

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hi from SW Washington State! Located between the mountains and the beach in an area prime for exploring, which I'm determined to do more of. I'm new to overlanding, but have been camping and exploring the outdoors all my life. My previous method of exploring was by horseback, but after being horseless for the past 2 years my soul is aching to get back out there. So, I'm starting this journey to learn new ways to do what I love with what I have. Which is my 2010 Chevy Equinox AWD. I'm just beginning the process of setting her up for adventuring. Excited to learn from this community!View attachment 197485
Hello Sara, welcome to Overland Bound. You now have different horses, the exploring is just as fun.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello all, Canadian from Ontario looking to get into overlanding with my wife. Watched too many youtube videos that gave me the push to explore. I love driving but always ended up staying at hotels and figured i need to get off the beaten path to truly explore. Working on building this rig for future adventures. View attachment 197504
Hello Niral, welcome to Overland Bound.

Reactions: suptni

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi from SW Washington State! Located between the mountains and the beach in an area prime for exploring, which I'm determined to do more of. I'm new to overlanding, but have been camping and exploring the outdoors all my life. My previous method of exploring was by horseback, but after being horseless for the past 2 years my soul is aching to get back out there. So, I'm starting this journey to learn new ways to do what I love with what I have. Which is my 2010 Chevy Equinox AWD. I'm just beginning the process of setting her up for adventuring. Excited to learn from this community!View attachment 197485
Your Regional Director is @M Rose for additional help or information.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

Reactions: Dustie Fenders

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Evening all, Aussie living in the US, with a LR D3. Hope to fit in here
Welcome To Overland Bound
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello to all, I hope all are well. I am a new to Overland Bound Forums and just wanted to say Hello from Brantford, ON. Canada and hope to learn some tips and tricks and mods.
The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @ryancarman
Your Regional Director is @ for additional help or information.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Great looking Gladiator. I just purchased one but wont start the build until I get back from the Continental Divide in late August. What half rack did you use?
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in our Rocky Mountain Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
OB Members Colorado
Social Media:
Telegram; OLB - Colorado
RM FB; Facebook Groups
Our Rocky Mountain Regional Director is @Neal A. Tew
The closest Member Representative is @trail_runn4r on the Front Range and @OpenlanderZ on the Western Slope.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi- new member here in the Los Angeles area. I'm a novice to overlanding, but after a few trips to the desert I'm obsessed and planning many adventures to come! I just outfitted my rig (2016.5 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring AWD) with a rooftop tent and heading to Anza Borrego this weekend to break it in. I know it's custom to name your rig... I'm kicking around 'Nate, Nate Mazda'. He's reliable, no-nonsense, and goes with anything.
Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information.
The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Barclay (LA) @FrankRoams (OC/SD) @Dominic OB0158 (Inland Empire)
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Overland Expo West
About WEST — Overland Expo®

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Introducing myself, I’m Lee and live in Buckinghamshire, UK.
In the past I’ve had four Jeeps and a Range Rover, now driving a Land Rover Discovery 4.
Mediocre experience.View attachment 197427
Welcome to Overland Bound Lee
The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @professorpool
Your Regional Director is @Polaris Overland for additional help or information.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning