freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
1) Don't have any pictures yet. Currently piecing my truck together to sleep off the ground for a change.
2) North Georgia - Foothills of the Appalachian Mountain Range
3) 2021 Toyota Tacoma DCSB OR
4) Novice here. But have done a lot of hiking/camping over the years. Now just adding a vehicle to the mix!
Hello Tyler, welcome from Phoenix.

Reactions: Kent R

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Recently retired and looking forward to some adventure. Wife and I are the original proud owners of a 1994 Wrangler and a 2020 Gladiator from sunny Florida. The Gladiator is still getting prepped for overlanding and we can’t wait to get out.
Hello Bob, welcome from Phoenix, we love pics of rigs.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hey, Marc and Care here ! We are very new to Overlanding. We are from MA. Our very high hopes are to get out there and begin our journey this spring/summer with our 4 month old German Shepard puppy <3 We will be adventuring in our 2020 Chevy Silverado.
Hello Marc and Care, welcome from Phoenix.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
New member here from the UK
Never been Overlanding but have travelled widely, maybe I can change that in 2021 with my Discovery 2.
Got some of the gear, lots to learn! This seems the best way!!
Did a mini road trip when over in the US recently (2019) - Indiana to Montana and back, Yellowstone was awesome
View attachment 190060
Hello Tony, welcome from Phoenix, it appears you have a most capable vehicle, very nice.

torpay.yoto

Rank I

Contributor III

Washington, USA
First Name
Chester
Last Name
Patoc
Hi all wanted to introduce myself. I am new to overlanding and want to learn more about the culture and explorer the great outdoors. I hope to meet more people and one day be in some great adventures. Thanks for letting me join. Hope to see you out there!!!!Rig.jpg
Rig: 2020 Toyota Tacoma
Overlanding Experience Background : Novice

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi all wanted to introduce myself. I am new to overlanding and want to learn more about the culture and explorer the great outdoors. I hope to meet more people and one day be in some great adventures. Thanks for letting me join. Hope to see you out there!!!!View attachment 190139
Welcome to Overland Bound
Your Regional Director is @M Rose for additional help or information.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
New member here from the UK
Never been Overlanding but have travelled widely, maybe I can change that in 2021 with my Discovery 2.
Got some of the gear, lots to learn! This seems the best way!!
Did a mini road trip when over in the US recently (2019) - Indiana to Montana and back, Yellowstone was awesome
View attachment 190060
The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @professorpool
Your Regional Director is @Polaris Overland for additional help or information.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

Reactions: Polaris Overland

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey, Marc and Care here ! We are very new to Overlanding. We are from MA. Our very high hopes are to get out there and begin our journey this spring/summer with our 4 month old German Shepard puppy <3 We will be adventuring in our 2020 Chevy Silverado.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative to you is @Mathes
Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova

Reactions: Nomadik Nova

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Recently retired and looking forward to some adventure. Wife and I are the original proud owners of a 1994 Wrangler and a 2020 Gladiator from sunny Florida. The Gladiator is still getting prepped for overlanding and we can’t wait to get out.
Welcome To Overland Bound
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @radwelder & @Cendee

Reactions: Generalbuc

two7overland

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Valparaiso, IN, USA
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Trevino
Member #

Hi, my name is Ryan!

Rig: 2016 F150 2.7l ecoboost
Experience: Novice. I've always had a fascination with overlanding and offroading which stemmed from seeing old videos of camel trophy trucks when I was a kid. Slowly building up my rig and getting out when I have the time. Looking forward to being part of the community!

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hello my name is Dominic, I’m currently up in upstate New York. I drive a 17 Tacoma, 3in lift, 35s, 5.29 gears and air locker f/r. Over landing experience in novices. Have experience wheeling Jeeps and Tacomas. Thanks for having me
Hello Dominic, welcome to the OB community.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hi, my name is Ryan!

Experience: Novice. I've always had a fascination with overlanding and offroading which stemmed from seeing old videos of camel trophy trucks when I was a kid. Slowly building up my rig and getting out when I have the time. Looking forward to being part of the community!
Hello Ryan, welcome to the OB community.

T. Stanley

Rocky Mountain Region Member Rep Kansas
Launch Member

Member III

Clay Center, Kansas
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Stanley
Member #

Hi all wanted to introduce myself. I am new to overlanding and want to learn more about the culture and explorer the great outdoors. I hope to meet more people and one day be in some great adventures. Thanks for letting me join. Hope to see you out there!!!!View attachment 190139
Welcome to the OB crew, to get started on your overlanding journey, head over to the Boot Camp threads here in the forums, there is a lot of useful information on almost every aspect of overlanding, be sure to ask questions, our experienced overlanders here are happy to answer questions and offer you advice. Be sure to check out the vehicle build threads, there you can find lots of ideas to incorporate into your own build.

T. Stanley

Rocky Mountain Region Member Rep Kansas
Launch Member

Member III

Clay Center, Kansas
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Stanley
Member #

Hi, my name is Ryan!

Welcome to the OB crew, to get started on your overlanding journey, head over to the Boot Camp threads here in the forums, there is a lot of useful information on almost every aspect of overlanding, be sure to ask questions, our experienced overlanders here are happy to answer questions and offer you advice. Be sure to check out the vehicle build threads, there you can find lots of ideas to incorporate into your own build.

two7overland

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Valparaiso, IN, USA
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Trevino
Member #

Hi, my name is Ryan!

Thanks for the heads up!

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired

Hello , Welcome to Overland Bound.
I am the Northwest Director.@Ubiety is the Seattle area member representative, @Gabriel Bozeman is the northwestern Washington member representative, @PNW EXPLR is the South Eastern Washington member representative, and @Sandpoint Steve is the northeastern Washington member representative.
To help navigate through the forums, here are some links that can be filtered by “Region” prefix. We are in the Overland Bound North America US Northwest Region (US Northwest for short).
Overland Bound Meetups- is where all member generated rally points are posted in forum format for discussion of Rally Point and other types of Meetups. A meetup can be as simple as a group getting together for coffee, a trail ride, or a full in expedition with other Overland Bound Members.
Overland Bound Trip Planning- is a great place to talk about planning a trip wether by your self or as a group.
Overland Bound Routs: Downloadable- is exactly what it sounds like. Search, or share your GPX files here with a description of the route and POIs.
Share your Overland Routes- is similar time the downloadable posted above, but doesn’t require you to share the actual GPX file.
Overland Bound By Region < North America < US Northwest- is where you can find regional members discussing local events, Overland News, and general topics. It’s a great recourse to mete others in the regions.
Member Maps- a great trip planning tool. It can also be used to send out messages to members near your location, or a location you plan to visit.
Rally Point- a tool used to creat Meetups or send out an SOS.
Any questions, don’t hesitate to ask myself or your member representative team. Again welcome and hope to see you on the trails.
Mike Rose
Northwest Director
Overland Bound

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Hi my name is Travis. I live in Eastern Oregon
Welcome, I’m from La Grande.

Hello , Welcome to Overland Bound.
I am the Northwest Director and your closest member representative.
To help navigate through the forums, here are some links that can be filtered by “Region” prefix. We are in the Overland Bound North America US Northwest Region (US Northwest for short).
Overland Bound Meetups- is where all member generated rally points are posted in forum format for discussion of Rally Point and other types of Meetups. A meetup can be as simple as a group getting together for coffee, a trail ride, or a full in expedition with other Overland Bound Members.
Overland Bound Trip Planning- is a great place to talk about planning a trip wether by your self or as a group.
Overland Bound Routs: Downloadable- is exactly what it sounds like. Search, or share your GPX files here with a description of the route and POIs.
Share your Overland Routes- is similar time the downloadable posted above, but doesn’t require you to share the actual GPX file.
Overland Bound By Region < North America < US Northwest- is where you can find regional members discussing local events, Overland News, and general topics. It’s a great recourse to mete others in the regions.
Member Maps- a great trip planning tool. It can also be used to send out messages to members near your location, or a location you plan to visit.
Rally Point- a tool used to creat Meetups or send out an SOS.
Any questions, don’t hesitate to ask myself or your member representative team. Again welcome and hope to see you on the trails.
Mike Rose
Northwest Director
Overland Bound