Member III

Clay Center, Kansas
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Stanley
Member #

Rig: 2021 TRD Off Road 4Runner
Total n00b, but I follow a bunch of folks to ask questions and get a better understanding of how to do things the safe and right way.
Welcome to the OB crew, stay tuned, you can learn a lot here.

Reactions: Kent R

4everJeep

Rank II

Contributor III

Florida
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Rodgers
Member #

Glad to be a member finally. My family has been an avid Jeep family for years and we are glad to be exploring the new adventure of Overlanding. We are grateful for the great resource we have found here. We are planning our 25th anniversary trip to Colorado and surrounding area in the Spring. Hoping to gain some wisdom on where to visit while out there and where to set up camp from day to day.

T. Stanley

Rocky Mountain Region Member Rep Kansas
Launch Member

Member III

Clay Center, Kansas
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Stanley
Member #

Glad to be a member finally. My family has been an avid Jeep family for years and we are glad to be exploring the new adventure of Overlanding. We are grateful for the great resource we have found here. We are planning our 25th anniversary trip to Colorado and surrounding area in the Spring. Hoping to gain some wisdom on where to visit while out there and where to set up camp from day to day.
Welcome to the OB crew

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Excited to join this forum!!

I am from Delaware!
Currently, my rig is - 2015 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro
Got started with off-roading couple of years ago.
Welcome to Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative to you is @diabetiktaco
Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey everyone,

Currently located in Oahu, Hawaii but looking to be back on the mainland sometime in October. Active duty military so I get around a lot haha. Super excited to learn as much as possible here!!
When you come back to the mainland you can use the same links that are filterable.
Your Regional Director is @ for additional help or information.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Welcome To Overland Bound
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”. For your trip to CO, you can check in with all the Rocky Mountain Region they are very active and helpful. RM Regional Director @Neal A. Tew and his two CO Member Reps are
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Cendee & @radwelder

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Rig: 2021 TRD Off Road 4Runner
Total n00b, but I follow a bunch of folks to ask questions and get a better understanding of how to do things the safe and right way.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in our Rocky Mountain Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
OB Members Colorado
Social Media:
Telegram; OLB - Colorado
RM FB; Facebook Groups
Our Rocky Mountain Regional Director is @Neal A. Tew
The closest Member Representative is @trail_runn4r & @Fortis Overland

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
New here, Looking forward to learning from veterans
Welcome To Overland Bound
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @rrjones2u

Neal A. Tew

US Rocky Mountain Local Expert
Mod Team

Member III

Pueblo West, CO
First Name
Neal
Last Name
Tew
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1TEW
Welcome!

What areas of CO are you hoping to visit in the Spring? I ask because most of the great trails here won't open until about June....

cagecko

Rank 0

Traveler I

Sacramento, CA, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
B
Hi - new to the forum, as well as offroading/overlanding - Just picked up a brand new Chevy ZR2 Bison just under 2 weeks ago (the day after Christmas).. loving it so far. I'm in Sacramento CA - I've already taken it out a few times (local OHV park called Prairie City, as well as a snow-wheeling run with a Jeep buddy, and a couple trails). When I'm not working at my day job, I'm a professional automotive photographer - so I'm really looking forward to seeing where I can go with this truck, and get some great shots ;)

untitled shoot-007-Edit.jpg
untitled shoot-144-HDR.jpg

Downs

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Hunt County Texas
First Name
Joshua
Last Name
Downs
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6RBI / WQYH678
Service Branch
USMC 03-16, FIRE/EMS
Hi - new to the forum, as well as offroading/overlanding - Just picked up a brand new Chevy ZR2 Bison just under 2 weeks ago (the day after Christmas).. loving it so far. I'm in Sacramento CA - I've already taken it out a few times (local OHV park called Prairie City, as well as a snow-wheeling run with a Jeep buddy, and a couple trails). When I'm not working at my day job, I'm a professional automotive photographer - so I'm really looking forward to seeing where I can go with this truck, and get some great shots ;)

View attachment 182774
View attachment 182773
You're in the right part of the Country for it. The western US is basically a never end sight seeing trip.

Reactions: Kent R and cagecko