Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

Hello you two,

Wilkommen hier und viel viel spass.
As already mentioned at Mid europe the section, and as you are already on FB and WA so if you like to join there as well, I say welcome.

You keep that Rig in a good shape and have fun.

See you around and if there is a question or some help needed, just call out.

Greetings from Robert
Hi All,

Always been overlanding with what we had until we built our rig pretty recently.

We drive a 2012 G 350 CDi

View attachment 171132
View attachment 171138

View attachment 171139

Reactions: Kent R

Buzzerfly

Rank III

Enthusiast I

Leesburg, VA, USA
First Name
Buzz
Last Name
Covington
Member #

Hello! I am excited to join this adventurous community. I drive a 2014 FJ Cruiser, and have just started the process of getting it kitted out for camping and overlanding, both with my family and further photographic adventures without. I live in Leesburg, Virginia, but grew up learning about off-roading all over the Southwest in my first vehicle, a 1946 Willys CJ-2A. Retired military / helicopter pilot, so I know how to get into plenty of trouble. :wink:
Screen Shot 2020-09-24 at 8.06.21 PM.png

Contributor I

San Jose, Ca
First Name
Ramandeep
Last Name
Sidhu
Wasup Eveyone!!

Been over landing with our 19 Crosstrek since we got it in 2018. Been to snow, mud, sand, all the good stuff. Love our rooftop tent setup and out simple build. Usually stay out for 2-3 nights.

Also have a 01 H1 but it’s babied

Attachments

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Wasup Eveyone!!

Been over landing with our 19 Crosstrek since we got it in 2018. Been to snow, mud, sand, all the good stuff. Love our rooftop tent setup and out simple build. Usually stay out for 2-3 nights.

Also have a 01 H1 but it’s babied
Welcome to Overland Bound
Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions. For local information about trips and meet-ups contact your NorCal Member Representative; Bay Area @PapaDave
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
This is the link to the a meet-up you might be interested in;
Tri-Valley Livermore CA
US West - Tri-Valley Monthly Meet Up- Pleasanton CA
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Reactions: Maui

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello! I am excited to join this adventurous community. I drive a 2014 FJ Cruiser, and have just started the process of getting it kitted out for camping and overlanding, both with my family and further photographic adventures without. I live in Leesburg, Virginia, but grew up learning about off-roading all over the Southwest in my first vehicle, a 1946 Willys CJ-2A. Retired military / helicopter pilot, so I know how to get into plenty of trouble. :wink:
View attachment 171226
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative to you is @JRElaxED & @Zombie
Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Dear All,
So happy to join :blush:,
I'm with Wrangler Rubicon 2018 JK and I'm from Israel
Looking forward to learn and share , thanks for having me
Cheers,
Ramon
View attachment 171181
View attachment 171183
View attachment 171184
View attachment 171185
Welcome to Overland Bound Ramon.
Good looking setup!
The closest Regional Director is @Get Out GO for additional help or information.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

Overland Omnivore

US MidWest Region Local Expert
Investor

Explorer I

New Albany, IN
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Price
Member #

Name is Brian

Rig: 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited which is basically stock for the moment.
Experience: I'm completely brand new to off-roading, overlanding and Jeep ownership. Haven't even been camping in probably 10 years so like a lot of people probably expressing interest this year due to our circumstances.

I'm ready to absorb as much knowledge an experience I can. My hope is by next spring I will be set up to start getting away for weekend trips and go from there
Welcome! We have a Rally Point coming up in the next few weeks...come on out , meet some great folks and explore with us in a low stress environment...just bring some food, a tent and a couple sleeping bags....check out the link...

Tennessee Land Between the Lakes

Reactions: Maui and Kent R

Get Out GO

Ambassador, Africa

Influencer III

Randburg, South Africa
First Name
Christoff
Last Name
Eilerd
Member #

Reactions: Maui and Kent R

Steward I

Nisku, Alberta, Canada
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Westfall
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
RamRunner78
Hello all, thanks for the add, just sent for my member badges for my truck. While a new member I’ve been overlanding for several years. Built several different rigs from a 1975 Ford F-350 highboy to a 1998 jeep zj 5.9l to my latest Dailey driver 2012 ram 1500 outdoorsman with king suspension. My back ground is a licensed automotive mechanic and recently added heavyduty on and off-road license aswell. I love to fabricate and weld most of my stuff, time permitting as I don’t get much to myself these days with work. My wife and I love to take off to the the Canadian Rockies when ever we can, living 2 hours from Banff and jasper is a huge bonus. Especially coming from the boring flat tip of southern Ontario.

Attachments

Last edited:

ramon.eshkar

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Israel
First Name
Ramon
Last Name
Eshkar
Member #

Welcome to Overland Bound Ramon.
Good looking setup!
The closest Regional Director is @Get Out GO for additional help or information.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Thank you very much Kent,
Looking forward ,
Rgs
Ramon

Reactions: Kent R

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Rig: 2001 Land Cruiser
Experience: Minimal

In 1993, my wife and I (Sarah & Dan) drove our 1978 FJ55 to Belize. We lived there for over a year before coming back to the US and moving on to a different phase of life. I've wanted another Land Cruiser since then, but it just never seemed practical. Luckily, we recently had the opportunity to buy Wilbur from these nice folks: Overland Travel Couple - We Are Out Of The Office

While we've spent a lot of time traveling in our camper van over the past five years, I'm looking forward to getting to more remote spots in Wilbur, and all the learning that goes along with those new challenges. I've already done an easy solo trip through the Washington Cascades, and have an October trip lined up with a buddy for the Steens and the Alvord Desert.

View attachment 171022
Welcome Dan,
I’m just over the mountain from you in La Grande. I am the Director for the Northwest. Your closest member representative is @PNW EXPLR over in Kennewick, Washington. Feel free to contact myself or @PNW EXPLR with any questions.

The Tri-Cities Clubhouse is a very active thread covering South East Washington and North East Oregon. It’s a great thread to fallow to get to know locals, get information on current trail conditions, and get the inside scoop for upcoming events. Currently they are talking about having a meetup in October, and a couple of trail runs in the upcoming weeks.
I will be starting up my reoccurring “Rigs and Coffee” event in October as well.

If you’re heading down to southern Idaho, @David H is the member Representative for the area. He is a great resource to get current information for the treasure valley.

I look forward to seeing you on the trails Dan.

Mike Rose
Northwest Director
Overland Bound.

MASH403

Rank III

Enthusiast I

Townsend, Delaware, United States
First Name
Patrick
Last Name
Gilchrist
Member #

Service Branch
Fighter/EMT
Hello everybody!

1) Picture! If you have a rig, we want to see it!
See below. A clean platform to build-out.
2) Location:
I'm from the 1st. state
3) Rig
2015 Jeep JKU Sahara
2005 Jeep Liberty CRD
4) Overlanding Experience Background
I will say that I'm a novice, over the past 3 years I have been a weekend overlander warrior. I have been wandering around the East Coast but starting on Sep 29th I'm Westbound. 20190926_181310.jpg

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello everybody!

1) Picture! If you have a rig, we want to see it!
See below. A clean platform to build-out.
2) Location:
I'm from the 1st. state
3) Rig
2015 Jeep JKU Sahara
2005 Jeep Liberty CRD
4) Overlanding Experience Background
I will say that I'm a novice, over the past 3 years I have been a weekend overlander warrior. I have been wandering around the East Coast but starting on Sep 29th I'm Westbound. View attachment 171402
West bound?
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative to you is @Wawa Skittletits
Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
New member here.
Janesville, MN.
I don't have a four-wheeled off-road rig; I primarily travel on motorcycles.
I would like to build a nice rig someday.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @Mike W. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @toxicity_27

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello all, thanks for the add, just sent for my member badges for my truck. While a new member I’ve been overlanding for several years. Built several different rigs from a 1975 Ford F-350 highboy to a 1998 jeep zj 5.9l to my latest Dailey driver 2012 ram 1500 outdoorsman with king suspension. My back ground is a licensed automotive mechanic and recently added heavyduty on and off-road license aswell. I love to fabricate and weld most of my stuff, time permitting as I don’t get much to myself these days with work. My wife and I love to take off to the the Canadian Rockies when ever we can, living 2 hours from Banff and jasper is a huge bonus. Especially coming from the boring flat tip of southern Ontario.
Your Regional Director is @M Rose for additional help or information.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

Reactions: MASH403

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Welcome Chris,
As @Kent R said, I’m the Northwest Director. If you need help with anything, don’t hesitate to reach out to me. Currently we don’t have any directors in Canada and we are looking for Member Reps through out the Provinces.

Again Chris, if there is anything I can do to for you don’t hesitate to ask.

Mike Rose
Northwest Director
Overland Bound

Reactions: MASH403 and Kent R