First Name
John
Last Name
Duemling
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K0JJD
Hi Everyone,

My name is John and I an new to Overland Bound. I live in Colorado Springs, Colorado

My Rig is a 2017 JK Wrangler 2 door

I have been off-roading on and off for about 12 years and try to get away as frequently as I can to the outdoors.

Attachments

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi Everyone,

My name is John and I an new to Overland Bound. I live in Colorado Springs, Colorado

I have been off-roading on and off for about 12 years and try to get away as frequently as I can to the outdoors.
Welcome to Overland Bound John.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in our Rocky Mountain Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Social Media:
Telegram; OLB - Colorado
RM FB; Overland Bound - Rocky Mountain
The closest Member Representatives are @the_runn4r & @Neal A. Tew
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
FYI, All Overland Expo shows have been cancelled this year. Due to Covid 19 concerns.

Reactions: trail_runn4r

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi all ya’ll, I have been wanting to join for awhile just getting into Overland community, And, finally did today.
I am Hopeful to find places to go on the southeast where I live.

Attaching a picture of my 2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser Trail Team edition. Just put some 9” Vision X light cannons on a temporary installation for a short overland trip this weekend. Mainly stock for now, soon to be modified for Overland travel.
Welcome To Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representatives to you for local information are @rrjones2u & @NC-Trooper
FYI, All Overland Expo shows have been cancelled this year. Due to Covid 19 concerns.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey Everybody!
Brand new member from Utah. Super excited to meet new people and get out there with new friends!

Rig: 2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2.5" Teraflex lift, Flacon shocks, Nomad wheels. iKamper Skaycamp Mini on a Yakima Outpost HD bed rack
Overlanding Experience: 10 years overlanding and I have been camping and hiking all my life

So glad to be here!
Welcome to Overland Bound
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in our Rocky Mountain Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Social Media:
RM FB; Overland Bound - Rocky Mountain
The closest Member Representatives to you are @A-Aron & @Knitron

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello all! Brand new member today after hearing about this site/group at work.

Rig: 2004 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (LJ) - but only for 1 more week! Sold to a family member. Jeep Gladiator on order.
Overlanding Experience: Going with Novice. Did a lot of camping, etc while growing up in the Black Hills of South Dakota (hence my forum name), as well as a lot of "overlanding" family trips when I was younger. My dad, the pilot, drove everywhere! Now that I have 2 young sons, I want to take them out camping and overlanding as much as possible. There is too much natural beauty to see and experience to stay cooped up at home.

Thanks!
Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions. For local information about trips and meet-ups contact your NorCal Member Representative; Central Valley @TOMB
Here is a local meet-up you might be interested in;
Visalia/Fresno CA
US West - Visalia Meet up

Reactions: Deadwood

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Current Vehicle: 2006 Toyota 4Runner V8 Limited
Previous Vehicle: Too many to list
Overland Experience: Novice
Why Overlanding?: My family and I have always been an outdoor type of people and love traveling, camping, and exploring new places. I am an automotive enthusiast and enjoy modifying vehicles, whether it be 4 wheels, 2 wheels, racing, or offroading. Overlanding is a great combination of those two passions and I've been hooked ever since.

PNW EXPLR

Local Expert Southeast Washington, USA
Investor

Explorer I

Kennewick, WA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Denniston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LYZ
New Member and happy to be part of the Overland Bound Experience.

RIG: 2019 Colorado Z71
EXPERIENCE: Intermediate - over 1000 nights of back country backpacking in all weather. Over 2500 miles of hiking in all types of terrain. Driving experience in high desert, desert off roading and back east snow on logging roads...
Hey Anthony! Welcome! I really like the Colorado's. In fact I have been pondering getting one with the diesel. I am excited to hear about how you setup your rig and your adventures.

Reactions: Kent R and Z71_702

Neal A. Tew

US Rocky Mountain Local Expert
Mod Team

Member III

Pueblo West, CO
First Name
Neal
Last Name
Tew
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1TEW
Hi Everyone,

Welcome John!

Please stop by this thread to meet the locals and get connected:

Also, check out upcoming events:

Last edited:
Reactions: Kent R

Holliday

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor III

Santa Clara, CA, USA
First Name
Seth
Last Name
Holliday
Good morning! Just joined yesterday!
I'm from Santa Clara, CA.
I've got an 06 Toyota Tacoma 4x4. Got some experience off road, but always looking for more. Love camping and offroading with the dog. I've done some mods to the truck, bigger tires, small lift, better shocks. I'm currently welding up a rack for the bed to serve as mount points and an awning.

SleipnirTheJeep

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Warrenton, VA, USA
First Name
James
Last Name
Blake
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Hey everyone and thanks for the welcome!
1) Warrenton, Virginia
2) 2017 JEEP JKUR
3) Been driving Jeeps and Yotas and camping for nearly 20 years. Took a sabbatical when my son was born (...a decade ago) and am back! I intend on building out my newest rig to do a cross country National Parks tour. Everything in between will be "practice".

Anyone in my area hit me up. I'd like to do a meet up and really invest in this. Oh and I also fly fish just in case anyone was wondering...

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello David (@Gruntman), welcome from Oklahoma.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning

I am the SW Region Member Rep so if you have any questions let me know.
If you are on Facebook feel free to join us there as well, Overland Bound – Southwest.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hi all ya’ll, I have been wanting to join for awhile just getting into Overland community, And, finally did today.
I am Hopeful to find places to go on the southeast where I live.

Attaching a picture of my 2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser Trail Team edition. Just put some 9” Vision X light cannons on a temporary installation for a short overland trip this weekend. Mainly stock for now, soon to be modified for Overland travel.
Hello Ed, welcome to the OB community.

Kyle from OK

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Cherokee County, Oklahoma, OK, USA
First Name
Kyle
Last Name
Murray
Member #

Hi All! I finally pulled the trigger on getting my OB membership! I bought my 1992 Toyota Land Cruiser nearly 5 years ago to be my hunting/fishing/family adventure vehicle, and it's been a work in progress ever since. This was two years ago from our first family camping trip as a family of 5. We've gone on many more since then, but not many great pics of the rig.

~ Kyle
IMG_3395.jpg

trail_runn4r

US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert. Colorado: Denver Area

Pathfinder III

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Carlo
Last Name
Donzelli
Member #

Hi Everyone,

Hi John! Welcome from Denver. Hope to see you soon at one of our upcoming trips!

Reactions: John D and Kent R

Prerunner1982

Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Kyle (@Kyle from OK ), welcome from Navina, Oklahoma.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups

I am the SW Region Member Rep so if you have any questions let me know. @Iwata77 is also a Multi-Region Member Rep based out of the Tulsa area.
If you are on Facebook feel free to join us there as well, Overland Bound – Southwest.

cfox28

Rank 0

Contributor I

Loveland, CO
First Name
Charles
Last Name
Fox
Hi Everyone,

My name is Charles, and i'm new to Overland Bound. I was fortunate to buy a 2014 4Runner trail, with a couple of mods to get me started. I look forward to being part of the community, exploring more of the outdoors and getting to meet you all. Pic below is from my 20hr drive back home from picking her up. Long drive, but i found what i wanted. I live in Loveland, CO so let me know if any of you are in the near area.IMG_20200613_205336.jpg

overlandjawk

Rank 0

Contributor I

Mesa, AZ, USA
First Name
Jacob
Last Name
Henriquez
Hey Guys,

My name is Jacob from Mesa, AZ. I've been slowly learning more and more about overlanding and I'm finally going to be working a lot more on my rig. I have a 2008 Chevy Silverado 1500. I used to have a camper shell but to accommodate for more storage, I'm going to be ordering an RTT from Roam Adventure. I've got plenty of mods on my list, and I'm hoping to share and learn from everyone here.

DIxie National Forest pic.jpg

Prerunner1982

Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Jacob (@overlandjawk), welcome from Oklahoma.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups. Keep an eye out for an East Valley meet up in Gilbert as things are slowing starting to ramp up again.

I am the SW Region Member Rep so if you have any questions let me know.