Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi everyone, my name is Christian. I'm new to this, and am driving a 2003 Ford ranger. I'm in the Reno area, and look forward to interacting with all of you.
Welcome to Overland Bound Christian.
Your Regional Member Representative is @HappyOurOverlanding
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
The “Reno Overlanding” OLB Meet-Up meets monthly, if your interested check out the meet-up page on the forum for details. @HappyOurOverlanding is the contact. This is a very active group with FB & IG pages.
US West - Reno Overlanding Recurring Meetings and Trail Runs Thread
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Reactions: HappyOurOverlanding

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi!
I’m Luis, new member currently located in Guatemala and just about to star my exploration trips around this beautiful country with my Jeep Wrangler (my car tent just came few days ago so I’m exited to start this experience)
OBM#24304
Ps. If you gusy come here, let me know so I can show you beautiful places to spend some nice outdoor, camping, exploring, etc, time ✌
Welcome to Overland Bound Luis.
You can use the Member Map to find other Overland Bound members that are in the area. Hopefully our world travelers that are coming through your country will make contact with you for advice.

Reactions: LuisP_502

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello everyone!

My name is John K., and I just joined up! My family and I were able to snag a new jeep gladiator about a month ago, and the overland build has started to (slowly) take shape. We're in Pasadena, Ca., and are really looking forward to overlanding up the 395 corridor as well as Nevada, Utah, Arizona....and well, really anywhere we can get away to!
I'm a welder/fabricator by trade, so I plan on building most of my own parts and pieces for the gladiator. I'll be sure to post on these projects as they start up!

I want to thank this community for, in the first place, existing. And secondly for helping to make this type of adventuring more accessible.

Best,
John K.
Welcome to Overland Bound John.
Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Barclay (LA) @FrankRoams (OC) @Dominic OB0158 (Inland Empire)
FYI, All Overland Expo shows have been cancelled this year. Due to Covid 19 concerns.

BlueUnicorn

Rank III

Traveler III

Valdosta, GA, USA
First Name
Melissa
Last Name
Dawson
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force
20200524_143945.jpg20200607_093043.jpg
My current rig is a 2019 Toyota Tacoma TRD PRO. Located here in South Georgia. I'm a complete novice to overlanding but have always enjoyed the outdoors and the idea of being able to enjoy it from my own vehicle. Just recently started to do mods and am open to any and all tips. Thank you for welcoming me into your family!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
  • Wow
Reactions: lifenajeep

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
View attachment 157458View attachment 157459
My current rig is a 2019 Toyota Tacoma TRD PRO. Located here in South Georgia. I'm a complete novice to overlanding but have always enjoyed the outdoors and the idea of being able to enjoy it from my own vehicle. Just recently started to do mods and am open to any and all tips. Thank you for welcoming me into your family!
Welcome To Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representatives to you for local information are @rrjones2u & @Cendee
FYI, All Overland Expo shows have been cancelled this year. Due to Covid 19 concerns.

Reactions: BlueUnicorn

Puravidajurnys

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Oklahoma, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Amos
Member #

Hey everyone! Jeff and Andrea here. We are currently in Oklahoma, but we are planning and building for our journey to Ushuaia. We love the overlanding lifestyle, even though now it is a part-time love affair it will, in 5 years or so be full-time. We believe that a community of like minded persons brings about a more enjoyable experience, this is why we chose to become a member of Overland Bound. Our vehicle is a 2019 TRD Off-road 4Runner. I'm a firm believer in trying to do everything ourselves. Below.is a picture of Blue Belle in the Ozark National Forest. Cheers everyone!

Attachments

Nomadik Nova

Rank VI
Staff member

Member III

Falmouth, MA, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Nova
Member #

Reactions: Kent R

xtraham

Rank I

Off-Road Ranger I

Long Island, NY
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Conover
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
AC2FV
New member here! Looking forward to traveling with my Jeep JL
Details: Old Guy fer sure
Vehicle: 2019 Wrangler JL
Overlanding Experience: Novice with wheeling a Jeep outdoors. But plenty of experience as a camper!

Attachments

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Matt Lew here. I think I did an intro when I first joined the forums last year, but I have not been particularly active as I was distracted with other things in my life most of last year.
I just got a 2018 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road with ARE Overlander bed cap a couple days ago to replace my old 2000 Ford Ranger. Sorry I do not have pics of the New Taco yet. I will make a point of posting them once I have a chance to take them. I do have a number of plans for DIY projects that I will be working on to improve the truck over the next few years as I am able. I intend to be starting up more than a few threads following various projects. At present the Tacoma is far too stock (those tires have NO traction in mud) I would call it "Mall Rated" but it is not even dressed up enough to look "cool" at the moment. :)
Hello Matt, welcome to the OB communityl

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
New member here! Looking forward to traveling with my Jeep JL
Details: Old Guy fer sure
Vehicle: 2019 Wrangler JL
Overlanding Experience: Novice with wheeling a Jeep outdoors. But plenty of experience as a camper!
Hello Scott, welcome to the OB community.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Here goes...
My name is Tony, and I am very new to “Overlanding” but not new to the outdoors at all. I am a Colorado Native and have been 4wheeling and camping since I was 14 with my parents, so maybe I just did not know I was overlanding. I Have a 04 F350 Super Duty with rooftop tent, and trailer a 05 Jeep TJ sometimes, or just take the Jeep on adventures others... just depends! I hope to share my adventures and experiences I have had and will have with others!
Hello Anthony, welcome to the OB community. Glad to have another full size rig as part of the group.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hi Everyone!
I’m a new member... trying to figure out this forum website... hopefully, I’m starting in the right place.
Experience: Novice..absolutely no experience in Overlanding
Why Overlanding : I enjoy the outdoors, hiking, road trips and spontaneous adventures. I wanted to learn more about overlanding ... so I just thought I’d start here since you have to start somewhere . Hoping to meet others to explore with.
Hello Yvette, welcome to the OB community. You should have not problem meeting others as part of OB.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hello! Recently moved to San Diego, I’ve got a 2015 Wrangler that I’ve been gradually adding to. New to overlanding, but not to outdoor adventures. Looking forward to learning from and being a part of this community. View attachment 157421
Hello Tony, welcome to the OB community.

Reactions: Tonyt27 and Kent R