Contributor I

Redwood City, CA, USA
First Name
Antonio
Last Name
O
Member #

Good Afternoon all!

My name is Antonio and I'm from the Bay Area, CA.

I own a 2020 Tacoma TRD Pro in Army Green. I'm a beginner when it comes to Overlanding/Camping but quickly learning. Here's some photos of my rig from my recent trip to Mojave Rd. I'm still stock but have a lot of plans to make my rig more capable!

Attachments

Overlandenthusiast

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Francisco, California, United States
First Name
Aparajit
Last Name
Bajpai
Member #

Aloha all, my partner Allaurah and I (Jasn) started an indefinite travel lifestyle this about a month ago. Stoked to join the Overland community! We have been researching and planning this for over a year. We have a 2007 Tacoma camping rig on Maui that we are selling. Our main rig is this 84 FJ60. There’s been a decent amount of work out into it and we aren’t quite done yet. It’s currently getting a 5sp and 4.11 Gears at Valley Hybrids in Stockton. We got geared up with the Bush Company Alpha Tent and XT awning from Midguard Adventures in Houston. The bumpers are coming from 4plus in Pheonix. So it’s quite an adventure traveling from place to place getting all the upgrades. We shipped our rig from Maui where we are from. Rocking the HI plates until April of next year!View attachment 153902
Beautiful picture, awesome rig!

Mike23

Rank 0
Launch Member

Contributor I

Colorado Springs, CO, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Sarver
OB#23400
I'm new to overlanding and am glad to be apart of the community.
Rig is a 2005 gmc envoy sle.
I am currently located in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Hope you guys enjoy seeing something different!

Attachments

Thepeppercornheart

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Arizona, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Srisamart
Member #

Hello from Arizona! My name is Matt and I drive a 1999 Toyota 4runner. I think I created an account about a year ago and have been lurking ever since. I finally pulled the trigger and became a member. I'm going to do my best to come out of my shell and try to contribute and learn from others.

I really appreciate the community and what is promoted around here!

Matt

Attachments

BHM Overland

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor III

Chelsea, AL, USA
First Name
Darren
Last Name
Nettuno
Member #

My name is James from Austin, Texas.

I am an experienced off-roader, hiker, camper and all around outdoors person, but new to overlanding.

My sons and I are outfitting our Jeep Wranglers for our adventures. Excited to be part of the community and hView attachment 150131ope to be able to get out again soon
Great looking jeep!

BHM Overland

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor III

Chelsea, AL, USA
First Name
Darren
Last Name
Nettuno
Member #

New Member from Chelsea, Alabama. New to Overlanding but having a great time so far. Looking forward to meeting some of you soon! D3B7E16B-9095-4A9E-98E3-7BDEC7DB20A5.jpeg

2003 Toyota 4 Runner V8 Limited 4x4
3” Bilstein 5100 w/ IKON rear Overland Springs
33” Nitto Ridge Grappler Tires
Rig‘d Supply “Ultra Swing” Rear Tire Carrier w/ camp table
Goal Zero ‘Yetti‘ 1400 Portable Power
Smittybilt RTT

Last edited:

Scott_Milk

Rank IV
Launch Member

Explorer I

Rotorua, Bay of Plenty, New Zealand
First Name
Jacob
Last Name
Kelley
Member #

Hello all!

Obviously, I am new here so I'll start with my name. I am Jacob Scott Kelley. Call me Jacob or Scott, I should respond to both. Scott Milk is my online name since I like milk for some reason (and there ain't nothin wrong with that). I am an Eagle Scout that loves the outdoors. I am in Flagstaff AZ but considering I just graduated from mechanical engineering online (COVID) at NAU, I probably won't be here long since there isn't much for engineering jobs here. Starting my sophomore year, I started using my spring break to go on a camping road trip to various places like canyon lands, arches, zion, grand canyon, bryce canyon, etc. with many other in between places. I never really planned where I would camp but just find places when evening came along. At the time I had no idea it was called overlanding. With many other weekend trips around Flag I came to be fairly capable in my truck.

My first vehicle, and only so far, is my 2004 Toyota Tundra double cab limited edition V8 2WD. Ye, only 2WD, but it was a crackin deal when I got it back in high school and I didn't really know much about cars and off road. I have built the front bumper, put a winch in (for when I do occasionally get stuck)[not pictured], light bar because I like night driving, and a leveling kit for just a tad more clearance and looks good. Otherwise stock and planning to build a topper very soon. Oh, and I tried to make a custom grill but it kinda turned out bad, but will change one day. The build is never done.

IMG_20190216_180800.jpg

Ianball13

Rank II
Launch Member

Member I

Westbury, UK
First Name
Ian
Last Name
Ball
Member #

Hi all from Westbury Wiltshire in the UK, current vehicle is a Land Rover Discovery 3 HSE 2008.
Past vehicles Denfender 110 1988 and a Freelander 2.
Discovery 3 is named "Doris"
My old Defender 110 was named by daughter "Kiity" and that is where the name came from for our blog Kittylandrover.co.uk.
I was toying with the idea of becoming a member after following the YouTube channel so ive taken the plunge and look forward to new adventures.

Attachments

Reactions: Big G and Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi all from Westbury Wiltshire in the UK, current vehicle is a Land Rover Discovery 3 HSE 2008.
Past vehicles Denfender 110 1988 and a Freelander 2.
Discovery 3 is named "Doris"
My old Defender 110 was named by daughter "Kiity" and that is where the name came from for our blog Kittylandrover.co.uk.
I was toying with the idea of becoming a member after following the YouTube channel so ive taken the plunge and look forward to new adventures.
Welcome to Overland Bound!
The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @professorpool
Your Regional Director is @Polaris Overland for additional help or information.
Quick online Tread Lightly! online awareness course
Tread Lightly | Online Courses

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello all!

Obviously, I am new here so I'll start with my name. I am Jacob Scott Kelley. Call me Jacob or Scott, I should respond to both. Scott Milk is my online name since I like milk for some reason (and there ain't nothin wrong with that). I am an Eagle Scout that loves the outdoors. I am in Flagstaff AZ but considering I just graduated from mechanical engineering online (COVID) at NAU, I probably won't be here long since there isn't much for engineering jobs here. Starting my sophomore year, I started using my spring break to go on a camping road trip to various places like canyon lands, arches, zion, grand canyon, bryce canyon, etc. with many other in between places. I never really planned where I would camp but just find places when evening came along. At the time I had no idea it was called overlanding. With many other weekend trips around Flag I came to be fairly capable in my truck.

My first vehicle, and only so far, is my 2004 Toyota Tundra double cab limited edition V8 2WD. Ye, only 2WD, but it was a crackin deal when I got it back in high school and I didn't really know much about cars and off road. I have built the front bumper, put a winch in (for when I do occasionally get stuck)[not pictured], light bar because I like night driving, and a leveling kit for just a tad more clearance and looks good. Otherwise stock and planning to build a topper very soon. Oh, and I tried to make a custom grill but it kinda turned out bad, but will change one day. The build is never done.

View attachment 154738
The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Prerunner1982
Your Regional Director is @brien for additional help or information.

Overland Expo West is this July https://www.overlandexpo.com/west
Check out the Overland Expo happening in Loveland CO this August;
About MOUNTAIN WEST — Overland Expo®

Reactions: Scott_Milk

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
New Member from Chelsea, Alabama. New to Overlanding but having a great time so far. Looking forward to meeting some of you soon! View attachment 154639

2003 Toyota 4 Runner V8 Limited 4x4
3” Bilstein 5100 w/ IKON rear Overland Springs
33” Nitto Ridge Grappler Tires
Rig‘d Supply “Ultra Swing” Rear Tire Carrier w/ camp table
Goal Zero ‘Yetti‘ 1400 Portable Power
Smittybilt RTT
Welcome To Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Overland Expo East is this October. About EAST — Overland Expo®
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @rrjones2u
Overland Expo east is in October;
About EAST — Overland Expo®
https://www.treadlightly.org/learn/online-courses/

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello from Arizona! My name is Matt and I drive a 1999 Toyota 4runner. I think I created an account about a year ago and have been lurking ever since. I finally pulled the trigger and became a member. I'm going to do my best to come out of my shell and try to contribute and learn from others.

I really appreciate the community and what is promoted around here!

Matt

Welcome to Overland Bound Matt.
The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Prerunner1982
Your Regional Director is @brien for additional help or information. Brien can also help you find a meet-up in Arizona if your interested.

Overland Expo West is this July https://www.overlandexpo.com/west
About MOUNTAIN WEST — Overland Expo®

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
OB#23400
I'm new to overlanding and am glad to be apart of the community.
Rig is a 2005 gmc envoy sle.
I am currently located in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Hope you guys enjoy seeing something different!
The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Neal A. Tew

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey Everyone,

Member Intro"
2) Atlanta, Ga
3) 2019 Tacoma
4) Total Newbie here, getting into overlanding with my two young kids. I camped a lot on the West coast growing up in RV's and tents. Looking to give my kids the same experiences growing up.
Welcome To Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Overland Expo East is this October. About EAST — Overland Expo®
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @rrjones2u
Overland Expo east is in October;
About EAST — Overland Expo®
https://www.treadlightly.org/learn/online-courses/

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent