Member Introductions *NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF*

• HTML tutorial

Ramjet

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Azle
Member #

I've been apart of the Overland Community for years now and love the fact that it has grown into what it is today. Without our passion for traveling and exploring the world, we may not be able todo the things we get todo at this moment in time. It's imperative that we continue to fight for this privilege.
I currently have a 2017 Tacoma TRD Pro and only have plans to add a few things to make life on the road a little easier. I work in agriculture and spend most of my time in the backcountry on dirt roads, so you can say, I Overland everyday. I hail from Azle, TX where I live on my little slice of heaven with my wife (Phou) pronounced (Poo) and son Everest. We are all well traveled and love exploring all parts of the world as long as there is cold beer and a glass of wine within reach.
I hope we can continue to grow the community in a positive light and make it accessible to everyone that wants to be a part of such a huge family of like minded individuals.

Love and Cheers, Jason #13681

Attachments

Reid Adventures

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Rogue River, OR, USA
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7BHH
Hey @Reid Adventures ! Glad to see another Oregonian on here! Welcome to the crew! If your ever in Central Oregon, let me know! We can meet up and maybe hit a trail if there is time!
FOR SURE! I love that area. Waiting on my new wheels to come in to mount my KO2s so I can have a little traction then I will be ready to head over.

DeanH1290

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hello

Brand new to Overland Bound and off-roading in general. I love the outdoors and used to do my fair share of hiking with my scout troop, but once I aged out I didn't make the time for it. Earlier this year I had the opportunity to go on a guided trail ride and got the itch to get back to the outdoors. I've been fooling around with my silverado for the past 5 years and plan on getting it more capable for the terrain in my area. I would love to meet some people in my area, learn some new things, and get out and explore!

Brandon Bonn

Rank I

Contributor III

Bremerton, WA, USA
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Bonn
Member #

Service Branch
USN reserves
Hello Everyone. Im Brandon. living in San Diego, California. I have a 2018 Toyota Tacoma TRD off Road 4WD double cab Automatic transmission. Ive done a little off roading and a lot of camping/ backpacking. My grandfather has been off roading for a long time and both my brother and dad still do it. wanting to combine the 2 and have some fun with my wife and kids who love the outdoors too. A good friend of mine recommended I join this forum so im doing it.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
I've been apart of the Overland Community for years now and love the fact that it has grown into what it is today. Without our passion for traveling and exploring the world, we may not be able todo the things we get todo at this moment in time. It's imperative that we continue to fight for this privilege.
I currently have a 2017 Tacoma TRD Pro and only have plans to add a few things to make life on the road a little easier. I work in agriculture and spend most of my time in the backcountry on dirt roads, so you can say, I Overland everyday. I hail from Azle, TX where I live on my little slice of heaven with my wife (Phou) pronounced (Poo) and son Everest. We are all well traveled and love exploring all parts of the world as long as there is cold beer and a glass of wine within reach.
I hope we can continue to grow the community in a positive light and make it accessible to everyone that wants to be a part of such a huge family of like minded individuals.

Love and Cheers, Jason #13681
Welcome to Overland Bound!

The DFW area has a Meet-Up that meets monthly, if your interested check out the meet-up page on the forum for details. https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/reoccurring-dallas-fort-worth-dfw-meet-up.18113/page-5#post-265965

If you have any questions message me on the forum @Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello everyone,
I've been following Overland Bound for awhile and decided to join the club. I'm a full time student that would love to learn the ropes, meet some new people and go exploring.

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page for events and trips that might be happening close to you.
If you have any questions message your regional ambassador or you can contact me on the forum

@Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello

Brand new to Overland Bound and off-roading in general. I love the outdoors and used to do my fair share of hiking with my scout troop, but once I aged out I didn't make the time for it. Earlier this year I had the opportunity to go on a guided trail ride and got the itch to get back to the outdoors. I've been fooling around with my silverado for the past 5 years and plan on getting it more capable for the terrain in my area. I would love to meet some people in my area, learn some new things, and get out and explore!

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page for events and trips that might be happening close to you.
If you have any questions message your regional ambassador or you can contact me on the forum

@Kent R

Reactions: DeanH1290

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello, my name is Joshua.
>Northeast Ohio
>2004 land rover discovery
>New to overlanding. Experienced some off road driving in the desert and mountains from time in military. Have done a bit of backpacking and hiking. Always enjoyed road trips and have been looking to get a bit more adventurous with that.View attachment 78392

@Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
New to overlander. Experienced camper. My family and I enjoy camping in the usa in the winter. State parks,natioal parks ..boys enjoy the jr. Ranger program. Planning next trip south Arizona or new Mexico. In February or March.

@Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello Everyone.

Name: Steve
Rig: 1998 Toyota 4runner limited
Experience: Overlanding = 4yrs
Offroading = 20yrsView attachment 78319

@Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello all,

This is Ben from just outside Indianapolis, IN.

I have the lovely Elsie, a 2006 lx470. I have been off roading since highschool and always dreamed of an overland rig. This past year I finally found my rig and have built a temporary removable bed, screened windows, and added nitto trail grapplers. View attachment 78351 View attachment 78352 View attachment 78353

@Kent R

Iam_SoySauce

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Las Vegas, NV, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Ronquillo
Member #

Welcome to OB and the East Region from a fellow NY'er! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to shoot me a message!

Hank
Howdy from Rockland, New York.
Age 21
Currently in school
Still learning how to navigate and use the site.
OBM#14731
Vehicle: 15 Ford F150 (sadly bone stock atm) working on it!
Experience: minimal to none with overlanding but the outdoors is something I’ve always been drawn to. (Self taught Acrobatic and Advocate for all things “Movement” )

Why am I getting into overlanding?
I wanna live. I want to break out of the herd of my age- I never fit anyways. I want to build a healthy and productive foundation/habits for myself and my family. Theres so much to see and experience with nature and it’s a place which I find grounding, informative and refreshing!

Looks like a great bunch and excited to learn and get going!

Hey I'm from Rockland too!
PM me and stop by the shop and let's get a trip going

Reactions: Sitting Bull

David Sharp

Rank 0

Traveler I

Good morning all,

I did not have a vehicle suitable for dirt travel so I’ve been living vicariously through the OB YouTube vids. Last week I turned in my 11 yr old Dodge diesel with 50k on it (very good trade in)...

IMG_8101.JPG

...and came home with a Tacoma.

IMG_8122.JPG

I pay the bills and play a little by making this kind of stuff...IMG_7615.JPGIMG_7286.JPG

Located in the high desert SoCal.

Regards, glad to be here!