HappyOurOverlanding

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Verdi Nevada
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7RAM
View attachment 49276Hey there, I'm a newbie here but out and about most of all my life. Doing the National parks and they're back country. Got over 30 so far. And many many other destinations under my belt. Looking forward to navigating the Overland bound side and meeting new friends.
Great camera platform. Did the Jeep come with the camera? :sunglasses::grinning:

Reactions: Sierraman

Outpost Overland

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Sacramento, CA
First Name
Switten
Last Name
Family
Member #

Current Vehicle: 2015 Rav4
Upcoming Vehicle: 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL
Overland Experience: beginner
Why Overlanding?: We love to be outdoor, pack up camping gear on a Friday and head out for the weekend. Plan is to build our new rig with overlanding in mind to explore more often and more advanced

Liz and Bert

HappyOurOverlanding

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Verdi Nevada
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7RAM
My name is Justin and I live in the Denver Metro area. I have a 2015 Nissan Xterra that I have been building as an overland vehicle. I consider myself as a beginner to overlanding. I have started to learn/use Gaia GPS and recently passed my HAM Technician examination. I am looking forward to learning for everyone in this community!

View attachment 49278 View attachment 49279
Good looking rig, and welcome to OB along with the world of Ham radio.

Reactions: manualhydra27

FJTim

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Everett, WA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Matthews
Member #

Hey everyone!

My name is Tim from Everett WA. I own a 2007 FJ Cruiser with light tasteful modifications. I'm an Army veteran who now films and edits for a drone manufacturer. So getting out away from city is what I love.

I sold my Triumph Tiger last year and switched to 4x4s. So the FJ is going through outfitting to get ready for this year's BDR trip. Thanks for the add and I hope to meet a lot of you!

Oh, and it's sad that a photographer doesn't have good photos of his rig yet. But most of my trips are at night right now until work slows down. So my profile pic will have to do!

trailspinTV

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Peoria, IL
Member #

Current Vehicle: 2015 Rav4
Upcoming Vehicle: 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL
Overland Experience: beginner
Why Overlanding?: We love to be outdoor, pack up camping gear on a Friday and head out for the weekend. Plan is to build our new rig with overlanding in mind to explore more often and more advanced

Liz and Bert
Oooooooh! Excited to see the JL in action! Welcome to OB. :)

trailspinTV

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Peoria, IL
Member #

Hey everyone!

My name is Tim from Everett WA. I own a 2007 FJ Cruiser with light tasteful modifications. I'm an Army veteran who now films and edits for a drone manufacturer. So getting out away from city is what I love.

I sold my Triumph Tiger last year and switched to 4x4s. So the FJ is going through outfitting to get ready for this year's BDR trip. Thanks for the add and I hope to meet a lot of you!

Oh, and it's sad that a photographer doesn't have good photos of his rig yet. But most of my trips are at night right now until work slows down. So my profile pic will have to do!
Thank you for your service, and welcome to OB! What a dream job. Any place we can see any of your work? (especially the drone work)

Reactions: FJTim

FJTim

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Everett, WA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Matthews
Member #

Thank you for your service, and welcome to OB! What a dream job. Any place we can see any of your work? (especially the drone work)
Thank you and yes I love my job. Without posting a direct link. Check out Autel Robotics on YouTube. Specifically the " Meet the EVO " video. That is my latest upload.

Sent from my SM-G892A using OB Talk mobile app

Soups4x4

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Loomis, CA
Member #

Hi, New member here!

I have been living the "Overland" life since I got my drivers license and I am passing on this passion to my now 17 year old son. I am a Land Cruiser junkie and still have my first FJ40 which has been trail tested on just about everything. I recently got my son in a 1991 FJ80 and these days I find that my LX470 is my go to for most trips. I am looking forward to getting out on some trips with some local Overlanders. I will get some pics of my rigs posted soon.

-Court

darin.explore

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

South Jordan, UT, USA
First Name
Darin
Last Name
Maxwell
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7VAD
Greetings...My name is Darin
Currently in Phoenix Arizona area but headed to Central Texas near Waco this year.
I have a 2004 4Runner
My overlanding experience is intermediate, and I continue to learn new things everyday.
I'm looking forward to meeting some other members on events.
DSCF1339.JPG

HappyOurOverlanding

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Verdi Nevada
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7RAM
Greetings...My name is Darin
Currently in Phoenix Arizona area but headed to Central Texas near Waco this year.
I have a 2004 4Runner
My overlanding experience is intermediate, and I continue to learn new things everyday.
I'm looking forward to meeting some other members on events.
View attachment 49376
Welcome to another 4Runner.... oh and Darin. :sunglasses: Travel safe.

HappyOurOverlanding

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Verdi Nevada
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7RAM
I'm Bryan and I am new to the overland bound forums and pretty new to Overlanding. I drive a 2013 Toyota Tacoma and I'm hoping I can contribute and meet some of you. Here is a picture of my rig right now. View attachment 49377

Sent from my XT1650 using OB Talk mobile app
Nice platform to build out on. Welcome. Look forward to seeing hoe you outfit it.

Frow09

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Hey all. My name is Jason (10,318)
and I am a proud owner of a 2014 Jeep JK Rubicon Unlimited. Currently in the build stage trying to get ready to run the Rubicon trail. My wife, dog and I reside in Beaverton Oregon. You can follow me on instagram at destination_wilderness. Pretty new to Overlanding as I have only had the Jeep less than a year. I have been pretty active in getting out and off the grid. Looking forward to chatting and meeting some of you. If you are in the great NW feel free to reach out.

Last edited: