• HTML tutorial

Rico Larroque

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Anaheim, ca
Member #

Hello!

I’m Rico, I’ve always loved exploring the outdoors so moving into this kind of vehicle build and exploration called to me. I’ve done some off road travel with friends but nothing too serious. I’m always down to learn and happy to share my experiences. Hope to meet as many of you as I can along my adventures!

Vehicle: 2017 4Runner TRD Off Road
Area: Anaheim, Ca
Experience Novice

DE996954-AAB2-4D9D-B363-CD5DE76AA830.jpeg

Oh I got into this because I love getting out to the middle of nowhere to photograph landscapes. I couldn’t do that in my Mustang! You can see more of my photos on Instagram @rlarroque.

F93D1524-FA8F-411A-8DCC-7B81231FF493.jpeg

Last edited:

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hello!

I’m Rico, I’ve always loved exploring the outdoors so moving into this kind of vehicle build and exploration called to me. I’ve done some off road travel with friends but nothing too serious. I’m always down to learn and happy to share my experiences. Hope to meet as many of you as I can along my adventures!

Vehicle: 2017 4Runner TRD Off Road
Area: Anaheim, Ca
Experience Novice

View attachment 43057

Oh I got into this because I love getting out to the middle of nowhere to photograph landscapes. I couldn’t do that in my Mustang!

View attachment 43058
Hi Rico and welcome to OB! Nice looking 4Runner! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: Rico Larroque

Rico Larroque

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Anaheim, ca
Member #

Nice rig Rico and a great night shot there. Do you upload your pictures someplace we can all see them? Feel free to share.

Thanks! Still working on it up next is the suspension I already have the total chaos hardware just need the shocks!

I post all of my photos on Instagram @rlarroque I post my landscape shots there as well as some shots of the 4Runner. I’ll update my into to have the link. Thanks for letting me know it’s cool to share that here.

Rico Larroque

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Anaheim, ca
Member #

Nice Jeep! At some point I’ll be driving out to visit my buddy in Austin and do some camping out there. Last time I was there we camped near enchanted rock then hiked up it for Milky Way photos.

Rig: 2014 Jeep Wrangler JKU
Overlanding (Offroad) Experience Background: Moderately Experienced

Alex N

Rank IV
Launch Member

Steward I

East Coast
First Name
Alex
Last Name
Norman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC3ILV
Hey everyone,

Alex here, webyeti is my online handle.

1) Maryland, US
2) 2014 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk (now the wife's ride. I'm looking at a Fj or a LandCruiser 100/Lexus GX470)
3) Novice Overlander - did some camping and offroading with buddies in Colorado back in the day, but I'd like to get back to it with the family

Why overlanding? I work with computers all day everyday, so it's nice to get out in the woods where it's quiet and there's space to think. I've loved mountain biking and the like and would like to try seeing some of the same sights without huffing and puffing. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Rico Larroque

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hey everyone,

Alex here, webyeti is my online handle.

1) Maryland, US
2) 2014 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk (now the wife's ride. I'm looking at a Fj or a LandCruiser 100/Lexus GX470)
3) Novice Overlander - did some camping and offroading with buddies in Colorado back in the day, but I'd like to get back to it with the family

Why overlanding? I work with computers all day everyday, so it's nice to get out in the woods where it's quiet and there's space to think. I've loved mountain biking and the like and would like to try seeing some of the same sights without huffing and puffing. :)
Hi Alex and welcome to OB! Nice rig! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Chris Dibden

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Norwich, Norfolk
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Dibden
Member #

0B1546E7-C27F-41AD-A6C3-86F3FF9FB0FD.jpeg Hi my names Chris and I drive a 2013 plate Mitsubishi L200 barbarian. I live in Norfolk England and I’m relatively new to overlanding. Any body from England on here? And that’s my work in progress rig ^

Reactions: nickburt

Saihound

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor III

Ridgecrest, CA
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Burrows
Member #

Service Branch
USN (Ret)
Hello, i am Bob. Located near Ridgecrest Ca. I drive a 2017 4runner TRD Off Road, and when i feel sporty, an 03 LR Disco II.

Sent from my SM-T580 using OB Talk mobile app