Florida
First Name
Ed
Last Name
Bader
Member #

Hello all. I’m Ed. From Tampa Florida.
2017 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Overland novice. But and avid outdoor nature lover. Looking forward to many trips and learning from this forum.

Reactions: Chadlyb

Rudi Kruger

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Carrollton
Member #

Hey all, Im Rudi. Overland Novice, travel veteran lol. From South Africa originally, living in North Texas now.
Rig: 2014 F150 XLT 4x4 Ecoboost
Yes, Its too shiny and needs some rugged bits and a healthy dose of dust and mud. There's a plan to get there.

Paladin2020

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Crawfordville, FL
First Name
David
Last Name
Allen
Member #

Service Branch
U.S. Army
Received my badge today! #8956.
New to overlanding (novice). Bought a 2015 Nissan Frontier and am slowly outfitting it. So far, I've made it a little taller and stuck some BFG A/T's under it, soft top, roof rack, and lights. Next getting a rack built to go around the soft top so I can put a roof top tent. Looking to do some exploring around Oregon next year.View attachment 42389

Who did you get your rack from, I've got a 2015 Frontier crew cab 4x4 in white. Between now and October I'm having a 2 0r 3"lift kit and ARB front and rear bumpers installed.

K9 HAULR

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Incline Village, NV, USA
First Name
Bruce
Last Name
Lutz
Member #

I'm Bruce and split time between Redding, CA and Incline Village, NV. Always been into Toyota 4x4's, and this is my 2nd 4Runner (2017 TRD Pro with a few modifications).

New to the group, but not adventuring in my vehicle.

jgarcia4

Rank I

Traveler I

Tampa, FL
Member #

Hello Everyone. I'm Jason and I'm happy to be part of the team.

Rig:
2015 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road Edition
3.5" Icon Stage 2 Lift
18" XD Rockstar II Rims
285 x 65 x 18 Nitto Trail Grappler
Toyota TRD Pro Grill
Toyota TRD Exhaust
Demello Hybrid Sliders

upload_2017-12-19_13-42-25.jpeg

Overlanding Experience:
Somewhere in the middle.

Attachments

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hello Everyone. I'm Jason and I'm happy to be part of the team.

Rig:
2015 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road Edition
3.5" Icon Stage 2 Lift
18" XD Rockstar II Rims
285 x 65 x 18 Nitto Trail Grappler
Toyota TRD Pro Grill
Toyota TRD Exhaust
Demello Hybrid Sliders

View attachment 42685

Overlanding Experience:
Somewhere in the middle.
Hi Jason and welcome to OB! Nice looking Tacoma! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

shoutingtoast

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hi everyone!
I used to be Active Duty Army as a medic for 12 years but wanted to slow down and enjoy life a bit more. I'm currently with a National Guard unit in Oregon and living out of an RV with my wife, Andrea, and our three dogs, two which are Bernese Mountain Dogs and a German Shepherd/ Greyhound Mix.
I am new to Overlanding and really excited to try it out and slowly getting my wife in on this new hobby.
A few months before I left Georgia, I bought a 1989 Jeep Cherokee Pioneer (which my wife and I rightly named "Ghost" and have been slowly upgrading to make it more "us".
We am traveling around the country but currently in Salem, Oregon.

Attachments

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hi everyone!
I used to be Active Duty Army as a medic for 12 years but wanted to slow down and enjoy life a bit more. I'm currently with a National Guard unit in Oregon and living out of an RV with my wife, Andrea, and our three dogs, two which are Bernese Mountain Dogs and a German Shepherd/ Greyhound Mix.
I am new to Overlanding and really excited to try it out and slowly getting my wife in on this new hobby.
A few months before I left Georgia, I bought a 1989 Jeep Cherokee Pioneer (which my wife and I rightly named "Ghost" and have been slowly upgrading to make it more "us".
We am traveling around the country but currently in Salem, Oregon.
Hi Shoutingtoast and welcome to OB! Nice looking rig! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

AutumnCoyote

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Lorain OH
Member #

Greetings from Lorain Ohio!
I am new to the overlanding world and look forward to learning everything I need to know before I go on my first long adventure!
I go off roading when I can at Southington Off-road park in Garretsville OH and am constantly making plans to go on more adventures.
I recently purchased my 2012 Jeep Wrangler Sahara

I look forward to learning a lot from everyone and meeting new people that share common interest!
24210363_1732709286748209_379121184757405608_o.jpg 24296537_1732783083407496_1780085392797119639_n.jpg

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Greetings from Lorain Ohio!
I am new to the overlanding world and look forward to learning everything I need to know before I go on my first long adventure!
I go off roading when I can at Southington Off-road park in Garretsville OH and am constantly making plans to go on more adventures.
I recently purchased my 2012 Jeep Wrangler Sahara

I look forward to learning a lot from everyone and meeting new people that share common interest!
View attachment 42720 View attachment 42721
Hi Autumn and welcome to OB! Nice looking Sahara! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: AutumnCoyote

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

1) Picture posted
2) curently out of columbus georgia but my home is in tennessee and i am from north idaho. Were an army family!
3) we curently have a 2017 subaru forester
I have had two jeeps recently and my first rig was a 1987 gmc s15 (rest its soul)
4) I began wheeling 18 years ago as an escape. I love traveling and living out of the car ( the first day we owned the subaru it went 10 days 9 states, from tennessee to colorado and back) we plan on transforming the subaru and one day completing the transcontinental trail with the kid. View attachment 42459
Hello and welcome to the OB crew..nice Subaru and look forward to seeing your adventures

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hey Everyone,

My name Cam and I am up in Beautiful British Columbia Canada in a little town called Chilliwack. I am the owner of a small growing Offroad parts & Accessories business "Fraser Valley Off Road".
My Rig is a 2013 F150 fx4 with a custom RTT rack and Tepui Kukenam.
5.0 Coyote, E locker in the rear.
Hoping to get the 6.5' Leitner Designs Rack in the next year and maybe a bigger RTT.

If anyone has any pointers for gear to pack with me feel free to message me.

Will be making a trip down through the states in the spring/summer. Stopping in Long Beach, Washington at a big truck meet and continuing down to San diego maybe Mexico for a little bit. Would love to meet a few fellow members along the way!

Cheers,
Cam Arnold
Hello Cam and welcome to the OB crew..nice looking Ford and look forward to seeing your build and adventures

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

hey folks, I'm retiring from active duty in Jan of 18 and heading out on a big fat road trip! First to Death Valley and Mohave, then Grand Canyon. After that up to Utah where I have e few planned spots but I'm looking for the "roads less traveled" and I'm guessing this is a good place to start. I'll be hitting Zion, Bryce and of course Moab... anybody got any suggestions? I'll be pulling the rig in my photo.
Thanks!
Hello and welcome to the OB crew..look forward to seeing your adventures

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello everyone!

My name is Dan and I live in Boise, ID with my wife and 2 kids. I have a 2004 Toyota Tundra DC 4x4 and a 2002 Ford E-350 4x4 home-built camper van. I have been "off-roading" ever since I first got my license, but after many years and many different vehicles, I have really come to enjoy the "overlanding" aspect of adventure. I love getting out and exploring with my family!

I'm looking forward to meeting up with others in the area that share the same passion of exploring and getting outside!

Cheers,
Dan

View attachment 42488 View attachment 42489
Hello Dan and welcome to the OB crew..great set up and looking forward to seeing your adventures my PNW neighbor

Reactions: IdahoDan