Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hello, my name is Keith.
Rig: 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo WJ aka Hilde
Experience: Novice to Overlanding, have trail riding experience. Looking forward to adding a new adventure that my whole family can enjoy together.

My 5 yr old son is into everything camping and being in nature. So I figured this would be a great way to introduce him to the love of 4 wheeling at the same time. The plan for this build is a mild lift between 2.5"-3" and to test my hand at fabricating. I do have welding and design experience. This rig will also be used for a daily driver, so everything I do to it will also reflect this.
Hi Keith and welcome to OB! Nice looking Cherokee! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Borfoo3

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Kuwait
869F0CF5-5BF7-42E4-9742-E0321C2A6EEA.jpeg Hey guys
All signed up so getting to it:

1) Rig pic^^

2) Location: Kuwait (home)

3) Rig: 2015 Toyota 4Runner, trail premium, modified of course :)

4) Overlanding Experience: a few years worth of experience. So, Intermediate?

My interest in the great outdoors started about a decade a go here in Kuwait. Been lucky enough to have the opportunity to spend the next ~7 years experimenting between Phoenix, AZ, USA (school) and Edmonton, AB, Canada (work) with plenty of awesome folks to learn from and experience with. Looking forward to hear and share around here with what I can!

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

View attachment 41618 Hey guys

1) Rig pic^^

My interest in the great outdoors started about a decade a go here in Kuwait. Been lucky enough to have the opportunity to spend the next ~7 years experimenting between Phoenix, AZ, USA (school) and Edmonton, AB, Canada (work) with plenty of awesome folks to learn from and experience with. Looking forward to hear and share around here with what I can!
Hi Borfoo3 and welcome to OB! Nice looking 4Runner! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

View attachment 41618 Hey guys

1) Rig pic^^

Hello and welcome to the OB crew..great looking Toy and look forward to seeing your adventures

Reactions: T-88

Brian W

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Wauconda, IL
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Weith
Member #

Hello Overlanders! My name is Brian and I live in Illinois about 40 miles northwest of Chicago. My daily driver is a 2016 JKU Sahara. It sits on a four-inch lift and 35-inch tires, so I'd like to start using it as an adventure vehicle as well. I'm new to overlanding but looking forward to learning the ropes and getting to know some of you.

My JKU.jpg

Reactions: Chadlyb

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hello Overlanders! My name is Brian and I live in Illinois about 40 miles northwest of Chicago. My daily driver is a 2016 JKU Sahara. It sits on a four-inch lift and 35-inch tires, so I'd like to start using it as an adventure vehicle as well. I'm new to overlanding but looking forward to learning the ropes and getting to know some of you.

View attachment 41648
Hi Brian and welcome to OB! Nice looking JKU! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: Brian W

JPM78130

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

New Braunfels, TX
First Name
Joe
Last Name
McGlothlin
Member #

Hello all! My friends call me Jody and I live in New Braunfels, TX. which is in between San Antonio and Austin. I am a novice to overlanding. When I was young we would overland camp at Little Shell and Big Shell on Padre Island to fish. Since I've become single again, I've wanted to pick up where I left off. I look forward to making new friends and hopefully learning something along the way.
My rig, which recently became my daily driver for a while, is a 1998 ZJ.

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hello all! My friends call me Jody and I live in New Braunfels, TX. which is in between San Antonio and Austin. I am a novice to overlanding. When I was young we would overland camp at Little Shell and Big Shell on Padre Island to fish. Since I've become single again, I've wanted to pick up where I left off. I look forward to making new friends and hopefully learning something along the way.
Hi Jody and welcome to OB! Nice rig! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Thanks so much, Jake! Happy friggin' Tuesday! I have enjoyed following your journey with Jade, Annie and now Izzi too. Safe travels to you as well!
Yes, Happy friggin' Tuesday! We really appreciate you following our journey!
Thank Jake. Love your channel!
Thanks, Jody! Really appreciate you following my journey!

Traveler I

US
Oh how I miss those fishing trips on Padre!

Reactions: JPM78130

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

View attachment 41648
Hello Brian and welcome to the OB crew..good looking jeep and look forward to seeing your adventures

Reactions: Brian W

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello Jody and welcome to the OB crew

Snagglet

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Murray, Utah
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Turner
Member #

Long time lurker, new member. Just getting back into off-road adventuring from my time a few decades ago in High School. Have a 2008 Tundra called Stormi due to her Black and White theme and short for Storm Trooper. Doubt that is original, but it is to me. Good tires, good engine and good fun in my near future.