Member Introductions *NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF*

• HTML tutorial

OzarksAGD

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hello OB fam! I'm a new member and just got our new rig set up for exploration.

We've got a 2018 Subaru Forester XT Touring with some minor modifications, mainly centered around capability and protection. This goal for this car is to be a great daily, great for long road trips, and to be just capable enough to get to 99% of places that we want to go. It's not a rock crawler or a hard core trail rig, and that's what we want!

Getting the Fozzy ready for our first expedition. We're leaving tomorrow for Fayetteville -> Vail -> Santa Fe > Fayetteville.

Trips like this were the main inspiration for buying the Forester. Preparations include 1.5" Anderson Design & Fabrication lift kit, Primitive Racing full skid plates, Hankook Dynapro AT-M all terrains, Yakima Racks bars and cargo carrier, plenty of power cords and a converter, and my self-organized mix of recovery and emergency supplies tucked away in the back.

The rig:

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

We've got a 2018 Subaru Forester XT Touring with some minor modifications, mainly centered around capability and protection. This goal for this car is to be a great daily, great for long road trips, and to be just capable enough to get to 99% of places that we want to go. It's not a rock crawler or a hard core trail rig, and that's what we want!

Getting the Fozzy ready for our first expedition. We're leaving tomorrow for Fayetteville -> Vail -> Santa Fe > Fayetteville.

Trips like this were the main inspiration for buying the Forester. Preparations include 1.5" Anderson Design & Fabrication lift kit, Primitive Racing full skid plates, Hankook Dynapro AT-M all terrains, Yakima Racks bars and cargo carrier, plenty of power cords and a converter, and my self-organized mix of recovery and emergency supplies tucked away in the back.

The rig:
Hello and welcome to the OB crew..great looking rig and look forward to seeing your adventures

Reactions: T-88

Rangervinny

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Thomaston, GA, United States
First Name
Vince
Last Name
Artese
Member #

The rig:
Welcome to the group

#TRD #Rav4

Reactions: T-88

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hi All, Recently retired from the Active Duty Air Force, and find myself exploring more and more of Southern Arizona either in my 2014 Tacoma or Honda CRF250.
Hello and welcome to the OB crew..glad to add another Toy to the group..thank you for your service and sacrifice and look forward to seeing your adventures

Reactions: TacoVenturer87

TacoVenturer87

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler III

Kenora, Ontario, Canada
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Gren
Member #

Hi All, Recently retired from the Active Duty Air Force, and find myself exploring more and more of Southern Arizona either in my 2014 Tacoma or Honda CRF250.
Welcome to OB
Both the Tacoma and your CRF are great for the job.
Thank you for your service sir.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: SgtMac

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

The rig:
Hi OzarksAGD and welcome to OB! Nice looking Forester! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

JonathanMColeman

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Hello everyone,
My name is Jonathan M. Coleman. I am completely new to overlanding and I cannot wait to get out there and get started. However I first need to get a vehicle that at least has four-wheel drive. I'm currently driving my 1995 Ford F-150 XLT with a 5-liter V8 motor. Any other questions I'll be glad to answer and I look forward to getting the chance to go overlanding with y'all.

liinxcore

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Arizona
Member #

What is going on OB! My name is Jamil and I am from AZ. I've had the privilege of exploring quite a few areas in AZ and have fairly recently ventured to CA to see what the state has to offer. The rig is a 2017 Chevy Colorado which has proven to be immensely dependable and more importantly capable. I have quite a few mods to the truck, but most notable being the Fox 2.5 coilovers and Dirt King Fabrication UCA. Looking forward to future trips with the crew

21741055_10214437652677378_3960298107588441080_o.jpg

Last edited: