• HTML tutorial

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Vehicle: 2005 chevy Colorado z71

New to overlanding. I do hikes and go camping with the family but have never gone on exploration trips with a bunch of people. My family and me love going camping and exploring the beautiful out doors. We are looking to meet people just like us that are all about camping and just enjoying a nice smore and camp fire going.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
Hi Gerardo and welcome to OB! Nice looking Colorado! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: Gerardo Rodriguez

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hey Everyone, super happy to be part of the OB Fam! #8273

I live in Morgan Hill, CA.
Currently have a 2012 Toyota Highlander and two adventure motorcycles.
I have four wheeled, camped, fished, and worked in the woods for a large portion of my life.
I can't wait to meet more of the OB Fam and expand my overlanding experience.
Hi NorCalADV and welcome to OB! Nice looking rig! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hey everyone! I'm Nick, from PA but current in Japan until January. I will be picking up my 2017 4 door Jeep Wrangler Willys once I get back. I'm super excited to be getting into the Overlanding community, this will be my first time Overlanding so any advice on anything is greatly appreciated. Once back in the US I should be in Las Vegas and hope to meet some of you!
Hi Nick and welcome to OB! Nice rig! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hey folks! Just checking this place out. I'm in Marin CA. Just bought myself a 2017 Jeep JKUR. Been a few years since I've owned a truck - drove that last Dakota straight into the ground and when it died I didn't replace because I was living in San Francisco at the time. Lots of camping experience of all sorts from car, dispersed, a few years of Burningman in my past and even a little bit of backpacking. Definitely hoping to see what's going on in my area and maybe make a few friends.
Hi jcline and welcome to OB! Nice rig! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

NightCrawler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Moreno Valley, Ca
First Name
Steven
Last Name
DeLong
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7DTH
Hey folks! Just checking this place out. I'm in Marin CA. Just bought myself a 2017 Jeep JKUR. Been a few years since I've owned a truck - drove that last Dakota straight into the ground and when it died I didn't replace because I was living in San Francisco at the time. Lots of camping experience of all sorts from car, dispersed, a few years of Burningman in my past and even a little bit of backpacking. Definitely hoping to see what's going on in my area and maybe make a few friends.
Hello jcline from Southern California and welcome to OB! Good luck trying to drive that JKUR into the ground. Catch ya out on the trails someday brother!!!

Reactions: George Elsaesser

Sierrahotel83

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Lexington, Kentucky
First Name
Pete
Last Name
Shrock
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4HVZ
Hello everyone,

My name is Pete,

Experience: none in the off road department, I can get around pretty well in the snow in a car with about 3-4" clearance, but I do have a decent amount of camping (backpacking and car camping).

Currently I am wanting to learn more about all things related to Overlanding while I save for a proper off road vehicle; my current vehicle, a Civic, doesn't do well on anything rougher than a dry dirt road or a gravel drive. Basically I am here to learn as much as I can while I save up for something that will allow me to play off road.

Also psyched to see that there is a section on Commo with HAM related information as this is another interest I am getting into

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello everyone,

My name is Pete,

Experience: none in the off road department, I can get around pretty well in the snow in a car with about 3-4" clearance, but I do have a decent amount of camping (backpacking and car camping).

Currently I am wanting to learn more about all things related to Overlanding while I save for a proper off road vehicle; my current vehicle, a Civic, doesn't do well on anything rougher than a dry dirt road or a gravel drive. Basically I am here to learn as much as I can while I save up for something that will allow me to play off road.

Also psyched to see that there is a section on Commo with HAM related information as this is another interest I am getting into
Hello Pete and welcome to the OB crew

Reactions: Sierrahotel83

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hey everyone! My name is Scott

Rig: 2003 Toyota Tundra SR5 Access Cab TRD offroad
Experience: I have been driving in the dirt since I was 12 and now, finally, I am ready to start to build a rig for extended travel.
Hello Scott and welcome to the OB crew...great to have another Toy on the team..look forward to seeing your build and adventures

Reactions: Scott VanCleave